First day of school - Raphael

You stuff two sandwiches into the twins lunchboxes. Today is their first day at school, and despite their excitement, you and Raph both feel very nervous.

The twins come bounding out of their room, dressed in long jeans and t-shirts. Taya's shirt is red with a butterfly in the middle, and Skye's is white with a star in the middle. "You girls ready?" You ask.

"Yeah!" They say. You hand them their lunches and packed backpacks.

"I swear, if either one of them comes home with so much as a scratch, I'll kill the kid that hurt them." Raph grumbles.

"Calm down, honey." You say, reassuringly. "They'll be fine. They're fighters." Raph rolls his eyes. "They're YOUR daughters, after all."

"My point exactly." He grumbles again. Now it's your turn to roll your eyes.

"We'll be back soon." You say, grabbing both their hands. "Say goodbye to dad."

They rush up to Raph and give him a big hug each. "Bye dad!" They say in unison.

"Have fun!" He replies, waving them off.

When you get to school, the first thing you see is Raph watching you from the rooftops. You just giggle. Although he'll never admit it, he's actually a massive softie and a big worrier. He's very overprotective sometimes, but that's all part of his charm.

Taya and Skye notice Lily a few metres away with L/W. They wave as Lily waves back and then comes bounding over. L/W just stands there and watches her daughter join the rest of her cousins. You walk up to her, seeing the tears of joy in her eyes. "They're not babies anymore." You say, resting a hand on her shoulder.

"I know." She replies. "I just can't believe my little girl is growing up so quickly." You nod, just as the bell starts to ring.

"We'd better be heading back." I suggest, noticing that Raph was no longer on the rooftops. She nods as you both start walking back towards the sewers. An icey chill suddenly fills the air, and she starts to shivver. "You alright?" You ask.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." She replies. We continue walking down towards the sewers, when I notice a dark figure out of the corner of my eye. I don't know who it is, but then again, it's New York. This place is ever changing. However, her golden eyes strike icicles in your heart. Her gaze is a cold as a winter frost. Who is she?