Party Time - Part 2

REALLY REALLY long chapter guys! Sorry in advance!

Lily's POV:
I quickly rummage through my bag one last time to make sure I have everything I need. Lipgloss, phone, emergency cash, perfume. Yep, I'm all good.

I turn to my bed and fix up my comforter, trying to make the decoy me made of pillows underneath it look more realistic. I have a really bad feeling about sneaking out; because last time I did it I was grounded for a month. But then again, I need to patch things up with Blade.

I jump as I hear someone open my door. I turn around to see Jordan poking his head around the corner. "You ready?" He whispers.

I nod and silently sneak out into the living room. I'm joined by Taya, Skye and Matt who are all wearing black hoodies so they are less visible. They turn to me.

"So what's the plan, Lil?" Taya asks.

"Why does everyone always ask me what to do?" I reply. I just brush it off and point to the door. "We sneak outside silently. Me first and Jordan," I point to him. "You go last." He nods. "Then we head up to the surface and we go to Scarlett's party. Everyone got that?" They all nod.

I poke my head around the corner to check if the coast is clear, which it is. I start to sneak out silently, heading towards the door, followed by Matt, Skye, Taya and finally Jordan, who silently closes the door behind him.

Once we make it up to the surface, everyone takes off their hoodies, including me. I'm instantly shocked by the slightly cold Autumn breeze.

We start heading to Scarlett's house. With every step I take the knot in my stomach grows tighter. I'm kind of scared about confronting Blade. I mean, what if he breaks up with me?

Jordan's POV:
I walk with my cousins towards Scarlett's house. I'm not usually the type for partying, but in this case I'm all for it.

Call me an idiot, but after what happened today at the lockers with Scarlett, I'm kind of attracted to her. I mean, I know she's a total sleaze and all but I can't help myself. I just hope her boyfriend doesn't catch me...

On the other hand, there's Akiko. Taya's been lecturing me about Akiko supposedly using this opportunity to get back with me, not that it's going to happen. There's a higher chance of angels falling from heaven than that happening.

As we approach the house, my heartbeat quickens. This is a defining moment of teenage lives, going to our very first high school party!

"I can't believe I'm going to a high school party, dawg!" Matt exclaims. "Imma get me some tonight!"

"That's disgusting!" Lily hisses from the other side of me. "Have some self respect!"

Matt looks at her innocently. "What's so disgusting about wanting candy and soda?" He gasps. "Do you think she'll have pizza?" Lily rolls her eyes, and Taya and Skye giggle.

We're nearly at the house now, and the music inside is already pounding in my ears. As we stand at her front door, we all stare at each other blankly.

"Who's going to knock?" I ask.

Skye shoves Taya towards the door. "Taya you do it." She says.

"Why me?" Taya whines, turning around.

"Because you're the biggest liability if you get pounded. Go."

Taya groans and timidly knocks on the door. She then scurries back next to Skye. A few seconds later, Scarlett answers the door.

She's dressed in a black leather mini skirt, a low-cut strapless figure-hugging crop top and thigh-high boots with a high heel. Her hair is straightened and she wears a tattoo choker around her neck.