Turtle Notes #16

Hello my darling readers!

First off, let me a say a massive THANK YOU to you all! Thanks to your love and support, my story has reached over 30 THOUSAND READS!!! Like what the actual Fudge??!!!! It's beautiful people like yourselves who make me wake up every morning and thank whoever it is up there for giving me such an amazing life.

In other news, so many of you were heart broken over Tadashi and Dawn, rather than Dawn and Matt :( But, maybe he'll meet some other girl and forget all about Dawn (GoGo or Honey Lemon perhaps ;D)? But on the bright side, I was getting so much praise for using Tadashi - which I'll admit I was skeptical about using him at first.

On the subject of Tadashi, I just want to add a little disclaimer:
As comes with any fandom, there will be some very strong followers. So, I just want to clarify to any Tadashi lovers out there, that I do not in any way intend to portray Tadashi Hamada as a malicious character of any sort. When being told from Matt's perspective of the story, Tadashi seems like a villain, although we all know he's still the fantastic character we all know and love.

Here's a challenge:
Who do you think Dawn would be better off with? Comment #TeamTadashi or #TeamMatt to let me know!

New chapters coming soon beauties!

Love ya'll 10000000 times to the moon and back!

- Perri xx