Turtle Notes #23

Hey guys!

I have a bit of sad news for you, but in a way it's happy news too. I've decided to delete all the Halloween Party chapters. It was just taking so long, and I was running out of parts and Halloween was a whole 2 months ago now. But, on the bright side, there's now more room for more parts!

Speaking of, now that we have an entire 6 parts left until we move onto the third book - very excited! Cover is completed, and it's sitting in my works completely unpublished - I'm in desperate need for Chapter ideas! I'll be sure to mention you before the chapter saying it was suggested by you - I can't claim work that wasn't mine!

In happier news, CHRISTMAS IS COMING SO SOON! I'm so excited, it's getting pretty chilly outside now and I don't know about you guys, but when it's a little bit cold outside there is nothing I enjoy more than wearing cozy sweater and warm and fluffy pyjama pants, with a delicious cup of homemade hot cocoa, sitting by the fireplace with my laptop and doing what I love best in my spare time - updating my Wattpad. Winter is definitely one of my favourite times of the year.

Anyway, be sure to comment your ideas below!

Lots of love darlings xx

- Perri xxoxo