Alone Time (NYE Special) - Leonardo

Suggested by: Leofangirl2000
You and Leo crawled back into the sewers, Leo carrying Lily on his back. It had been a long night, and Lily was completely worn out.

Leo gently laid her to bed, before taking a moment to admire his beautiful daughter. "Stop being creepy, Leo." You joked. Leo smiled at you.

"I can't help it. She's so precious." He said, looking back down at her.

You tugged on his arm. "Come on, let's get to bed."

Leo sighed and followed you out to his room. He lay on the bed as you stood in front of the mirror, getting changed into your pyjamas. You notice him watching you. "Having a good look?" You joked.

"You're my wife. I'm allowed to stare, aren't I?" Leo joked back.

You did up the last of your buttons and joined Leo on the bed. You sit up and fluff the pillows, while feeling an arm snake around your waist. "Leo?" You said. Leo shushes you, before planting two lips on your neck, making you gasp. He moved up and down your neck, eventually tracing your jawline and back to your lips.

He pulled you onto his lap, as you wrapped your arms around his back. Your arms wound around his neck as he gripped your waist. You moved to his neck, making him moan ever so quietly, trying not to wake up Lily.

He was about to undo your buttons when you stopped him. "We might wake her." You warned, gesturing to Lily's room.

Leo gave a sad nod before kissing you on the cheek and crawling under the covers. "Tomorrow night, maybe?" He asked.

You rolled your eyes and giggle.