The Final Chapter + 200th Part!

Why hello there my darling readers!

We have much to celebrate on this fine day/night (whatever it is wherever you may be in the world), as this is the end of an era (a book era).

Yes, as sad as it is to believe, my TMNT Husband Scenario's is now sadly drawing to a close. As of the publishing of this chapter, my beloved second book in this series has been completed. And as sad as that may be, I would like to take just a few minutes of your time to thank you all for how amazing you all are.

I can't even tell you in a million words how special you all are to me. I know that whenever I say this, you're all like: No we get it, we love you too! But, I don't think you understand the extent to how much you guys really do mean to me. Seriously, I cannot be thankful enough for each and every one of you. You're all so, so incredibly special and I am by far one of the luckiest girls alive because I am supported by such beautiful, lovely, incredible souls like yourselves. I never did anything to deserve you gorgeous, angelic people. All I did was begin a story on something I was passionate about, and that's when the heavens opened and I saw how much of a beautiful fanbase I have. I feel a bit weird calling you guys my fans, because really I'm not a famous person. I mean, I'm not like Justin Bieber or Harry Styles or Taylor Swift. I'm just me. I'm no one special. I'm just your average teenage girl who writes her own stories from her laptop in her bedroom. It's not like I found the cure to cancer or ended world hunger. I'm getting lost in my own words ahaha... I guess what I'm trying to say is that you guys are my everything. You're my sunshine, you're my rain, your my warmth on a cold day, you're my best friends forever, you're my family, you're all so special and I love you all so incredibly much.

Seriously, even when I took that little hiatus you guys didn't abandon me. I came back to - and I'm not kidding - TWO THOUSAND notifications from people commenting, voting, messaging me, following me... and I was just completely overwhelmed. And the moment I came back I was flooded with support from you guys saying how happy you were that I was back and let me tell you, I have never been more excited to write in my entire life. Since then, I have never stopped and I feel like such a changed person. You have inspired me to do so many things, for example you inspired me to tell my friends and family about my writing and everyone so far has had the same reaction: Wow! That's so cool! Even my mom has become part of the Wattpad family and she's always saying what beautiful people you guys are, and how blessed I am to have you all in my life.

To put it in short, I love you all. I love you all beyond words, and life itself. So thank you, for giving me the opportunity to do something I love, and for never letting me down.

Wow, I just read over those paragraphs and geez... I do like to ramble hahaha!

Moving on, in happier news: THIS IS OUR 200TH PART! AHMAHGAD It hasn't even been an entire year and that's two books gone already! Where does the time go? I'm a bit annoyed that my book has to end so abruptly, and I wish it could go on a little further - honestly I was hoping to make it to 300 parts before I started the next book. But hey, you roll with the punches. AND since you guys are here, I guess I may as well reveal the book title for my next book (SPOILER ALERT: You can count the votes, but I'm going to save you the trouble).

Ladies and gentlemen... reptiles and humans... I am pleased to announce that the title for my next book (coming out very soon) is... *drumroll please*

TMNT: The Next Generation

I hope you're all as excited for this book as you have been for the past two, and I am very very excited to start writing it! I might give you a bit of a rundown over what's going to be happening in this book - a bit of a trailer if you will - just so you guys know what to expect. Enjoy!

Life doesn't stop, and neither does crime. That goes double for the citizens of New York, who are unknowingly protected by four guardians of their city - the Ninja Turtles. However, just as the hands on the clock of time don't stop, neither does the lives of our four favourite reptiles. Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello and Michaelangelo are not as young as they used to be. Soon, there will need to be some new guardians to take over to defend the city of New York. Enter Lily, Taya and Skye, Jordan, Matt and Fiona - the new defenders of New York.

Follow the lives of our favourite new generation of mutants, as they grow past the age of fifteen (and five in Fiona's case), and watch as they roll with the punches life throws at them. Watch them mature and grow, develop relationships, deal with the misery of life, finding who they are, teenage angst and the daily threat to their lives as unknown superheroes of their city.

Crime doesn't take a break, and neither will justice.

You guys excited? I sure am!

I've also decided that because in this next book, the kids are going to be older, I'm going to be using a lot more mature themes. I know what you're thinking, and no there isn't going to be a sex chapter every five seconds - sorry to disappoint. I know that this book reflected more on the kids than anything else, but believe me this next book will have you guys salivating for more at the end of every chapter. Expect more fight scenes, more violence, *admittedly* more sex, more swearing, more plot twists and one new element I didn't use much in this book: more death.

Yes, some of our most beloved characters may bite the bullet in this next book. Who, you ask? Well, you'll just have to stick around and find out.

WOW this chapter has droned on longer than I expected, so I'd best wrap it up here.

Thank you so much guys for everything you have done for me, for sticking with me for so long, for reading this book till the very end and everything else you work your little butts off for! Have yourselves a very merry and safe Christmas (if you celebrate it) and a happy new year!

I'll see you all in 2016 (or possible earlier teehee!)

So for the final time in this book,

Lot's of love beautiful readers,

- Perri xoxo <3