When they get sick

Suggested by: tmnt_Maddy11

Leonardo + Lily:

Leo and Lily have both had raging high fevers over the past few days. Ironically, you felt fine. But, that meant you had to spend every waking minute tending to their every need.

"Mom my head hurts..." Lily whines.

You hand her a cold cloth. "I know darling. Just... try to ignore it."

Leo smiles, before coughing. You hand him a glass of water to cool his throat. "You're a pretty good nurse." He manages to croak. You smile.

"It helps when you're a wife to a ninja."

Raphael + Skye and Taya:

Taya sticks her head into the bucket, and a sickening sound of her coughing and gagging echoes through the plastic. Skye just pats her gently on the back, while you spoon feed Raph some chicken noodle soup. Recently, Raph and the twins have contacted a stomach virus, leaving you to nurse them back to health.

"Eurgh..." Taya says, looking at the contents inside the bucket. "That's what digested Pizza looks like?"

Skye holds a steady hand to her mouth, trying not to gag from the idea. You hand her a glass of water, and gently dab a damp cloth around Taya's mouth.

"Thanks mom." Taya says.

"You're welc— eurgh!" You suddenly get a huge whiff of vomit, and immediately have to back away. Taking care of sick kids has its perks...

Donatello + Jordan:

Jordan throws another tissue into the bin. After experimenting with some chemicals, both Donnie and Jordan had managed to contract a head cold. Leaving you to nurse them back to health.

You hand both of them a bowl of hot chicken-noodle soup that R/W had made. "Thanks mom." Jordan says with a stuffy nose.

"Thanks princess." Donnie says, coughing at the end.

You smile at both of them. "Let this be a lesson to you both, not to mix certain chemicals together, and to be more careful in the workplace."

Michaelangelo + Matt:

Matt and Mikey had been spending some time together recently, and Mikey was teaching Matt how to skateboard. Yesterday, they had gone out to the sewer pipes, where somehow both of them had managed to swallow around a gallon of sewer water - GROSS!

You hand both of the boys clean, empty, buckets. "I still don't get how you swallowed sewer water." You say.

"It's a bit of a blur." Mikey replies. 

You giggle. "I'm glad the pair of you are spending time together, but try and not get each other sick next time? Please?"

"Yes boss!" Mikey and Matt say together, saluting.