Get to know me!

Hey guys!

So, I had this CRAZY idea that I'd do a little chapter for myself which is basically the 50 random facts about me! I got this idea after watching about 5000 different tags on YouTube (I hope I'm not the only one who does that), and I thought: Stuff it, you only live once!
Maybe we can make this into a tag for Wattpad?
I tag: Leofangirl2000 TMNT_Unicorn and RandiSkye :)

1. It annoys me so much when people spell my name as Perrie or Perry or sometimes even Perii! It's PERRI! P-E-R-R-I! GET IT RIGHT!!!!

2. My favourite colours are Red and Blue (more or less Red)

3. My birthday is November 17

4. My worst fear is of spiders and snakes

5. I hate - and I mean HATE - when people get off a bus or out of a taxi and don't say thank you to the driver. It's common courtesy people!

6. I have never been to a funeral...

7. When I was little, I wanted to be a hairdresser, and my parents had hidden all my barbies so that I didn't destroy their hair, so instead experimented on my cat, Nibbles... I thought he looked cool, but my parents didn't...

8. I have visited New York twice, and I really want to visit again

9. I went through a phase of wearing extremely weird combinations of clothes when I was about 8. I wore mini skirts/tutu's over jeans. I thought I looked pretty hip and cool but everyone else thought I looked weird.

10. I am a self confessed Chocaholic

11. I once saw Johnny Depp in a store and got so starstruck, I shrieked really loudly when I knew it was him. He was also about three feet away.

12. I have always wanted to learn piano

13. I had a nightmare once that I woke up and all my limbs had been chopped off, and I was nothing but I torso and head, and I didn't know how to get up.

14. I also had a dream that I was best friends with the Hamato Kids (Lily, Skye, Taya, Jordan and Matt)

15. A kid gave me a concussion one day at the park when he accidentally kicked a ball at my head

16. I wish that the Ninja Turtles were real. That would give me so much incentive to go and live in New York

17. When I am bored, I will doodle the most random junk on whatever I can find

18. My all time celebrity crush, is Ryan Gosling

19. If I could change my accent, I would have a British or an Australian accent

20. I used to ride horses when I was little, but one day I saw a video of a girl falling off a horse and she became paralysed. I gave it up after that out of pure fear.

21. I'm the youngest of three kids. I have two older brothers.

22. I once punched a girl in the face accidentally because I was reenacting a scene from a movie, and I turned around and accidentally punched her...

23. I cannot have popcorn without butter. It's just not possible.

24. I had my first kiss when I was 12. It was at a friends party, and there was this boy who I liked at the time, and he pulled me aside and asked me if he could kiss me. Fetus me at the time, very nervously said: Okay! and I swear to god it was the most horrible and awkward kiss in the world...

25. Ben and Jerry's ice cream is my life!

26. When I'm sick, I will look up old 90's kids cartoons, purely because I missed the 90's by one year

27. I sometimes pretend to be Whitney Houston...

28. When I was about 11 or 12, my one goal was to marry Zac Efron, and have 4 kids called Mary, Francis, Lachlan and Sally. True story.

29. When I do get married, I promise I will steal one of the dresses from the wedding chapters of this book

30. I once pranked a teacher by slipping a fart machine behind their chair. I didn't even get caught.

31. Pepperoni Pizza would be my choice of food to eat for the rest of my life

32. I don't weigh myself. My motto is: if a guy can't hold me, then he needs to do more weight training.

33. My older brother (the middle child) once spun me around by holding under my arms, and nearly let go. We stopped playing the game after that.

34. My favourite 1D member used to be Liam, then it was Zayn but now (for obvious reasons) my favourite is Niall.

35. When I get excited, my arms go really weird and crazy. Like flopping about crazy.

36. My friends and I tried to make a secret language once, but we failed trying to say: Hi, how are you

37. Lizzie McGuire was my teen goals when I was younger

38. My favourite emoji is the cat making a kissy face. This one: 😽

39. I went skydiving once, and I nearly had a heart attack doing it - I'm exaggerating

40. I've never had a boyfriend :(

41. If I could date one of the turtles, I wouldn't be able to choose so I would make my own using my favourite qualities from each turtle

42. I bawled, and I mean BAWLED, when Tadashi from Big Hero 6 died. I used a whole tissue box from just that one scene.

43. For my spring break, I will spend the entire holiday watching every Disney movie I can find

44. Due to my birthday, my horoscope is a Scorpio!

45. Kiss, Marry, Kill, Ignore forever:
Kiss - Jordan
Marry - Logan
Kill - Matt (don't hate me!)
Ignore forever: Blade - sorry Blade

46. I used to think that Casey Jones in the 1990 TMNT live action films was so hot, I would draw pictures of him and hide them in my drawer and talk to them at night. I was a weird child growing up.

47. I have Wannabe by the Spice Girls stuck in my head

48. It annoys me so much that due to copyright you can't use certain videos in Wattpad chapters :,(

49. It would make my absolute year if someone would DM me some of their own fanart. It doesn't have to be good, I'm just a lover of art and we need to share it with the world. PS: My Insta is @ turtleluvah if you wanna send me a little somethingsomething ;)

50. I laughed hysterically at the video of a fox laughing while eating a pigeon with my friend and we got into trouble from the teacher.
Video: http://youtu.be/jej4vnUf1vQ

So that is my 50 facts about me!

I do hope you enjoyed it!

There's a shocking new chapter coming soon darlings so stay tuned!

Here's a 51st fact: I love all my readers so incredibly much words can't describe it ;) <3

Love ya'll!

- Perri xoxo