O.S A Dark Secret(Style fem Kyle)

Just a one shot I wanted to write since Kyle seems so feminine or at least more than Stan. So song is Anchor by MaydayParade.

I saw something I shouldn't have yesterday... It was after Kyle kissed me... Yeah, major dirt I'm telling you right now so SHUT THE FUCK UP AND KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! We were having a sleep over as usual. I was in my P.Js and I laid my sleeping bag next to Kyle's ready for bed. I remember laying there for maybe thirty minutes my eyes were closed but I was nowhere near sleep. I wanted to open my eyes when I heard Kyle shuffle in his sleeping bag. I decided to just shrug it off and try to sleep. I tried to mumble something as I felt a pair of lips speaking against mine. Kyle was saying something about how I wish I knew and his lips wouldn't break away from mine. I tried to pretend I was asleep and after about five minutes Kyle backed away with a sigh that almost sounded like... A girl. I popped my eyes open but Kyle was gone. I brushed a finger against my lips to see a trace of saliva on it. My eyes widened as I began to search for Kyle, he'd explain things, that was just a dream right?

I kind of scurried around the house trying to find him. It was kind of hard to navigate in the dark especially since tonight we were hanging out at Kyle's. Although I had been here thousands of times my mind didn't want to cooperate with me. As I passed Ike's room I heard my stomach rumble and I remembered how badly I needed to pee. I quickly ran to the bathroom and opened the door. My mouth fell open when I was face to face with what looked like Kyle, but he looked... Er, different. She gave a defining scream as she tightened the towel around her and I shielded my eyes. "What the hell?" I yelled. Before I knew it all the guys were next to me with our mouths gapping open. 

"Do you assholes mind?" Kyle said slamming the door as if we were the ones who owed her an explanation. We quickly went back to our sleeping bags and tried sleeping. I kept my gaze on the ceiling and when I heard Kyle's approaching footsteps I couldn't hold my nerves anymore. I didn't want to stick around to see if what we saw was true. I grabbed my stuff and quickly ran out of the house.

*********************************************

I didn't see any of the guys till lunch and I immediately spilled my lunch when I saw Kyle blushing next to Cartman who had a smug smile flexing his "biceps" Kyle had wavy long hair that reached down his spine. The only reason his hair looked curly was because he tried stuffing all that hair in his hat. I didn't know why I found myself hot red. Now that I was closer it was clearer that Cartman was flirting with her. "I mean it's totally weak that Stan ran off last night, it was a lot of fun." He laughed. I sighed sitting down next to them and Kenny began laughing. 

"So that wasn't a dream, Kyle?" I kind of whispered not prying my eyes away from my lunch. She sighed a little and Cartman laughed.

"It's actually Kaylie... Yeah, I'm sorry for being all awkward yesterday." Ky- Kaylie giggled.  I awkwardly got out of my seat and headed towards Craig's table. Something about being around the new Kyle made me feel weird. The rest of the day I found myself avoiding the guys especially Kyle. 

After school had ended I headed over towards the arcade. I needed some senseless games to keep my mind off the weird event that took place a couple days ago. When I entered the arcade I was immediately greeted with fat ass who had his arms wrapped around Kyle's shoulders as he showed her how to play a game that we all knew Kyle knew very well. I bit my lip turning in a different direction. When I arrived at Snakes on a Plane I found myself being very vicious with the game and blushing. I also wouldn't loosen my grip on the joystick when I lost. What was up with me?

"And if you want to get real good you gotta get closer to the game." Cartman pressed his body closer to Kyle's back so he could get closer to the game. I bit my lip and immediately ran out of the arcade.

When I got to the corner of the street I thought I was safe but a soft voice proved otherwise. "Hey Stan." I jumped shocked out of my skin to see Kyle. I gulped hard realizing how hot my face was and that my throat was closing up. "Are you okay?" She whispered. I bit my lip trying not to make a complete idiot of myself(like I wasn't already doing that). A sigh escaped Kyle's lips and I felt myself blush even more. "I knew I shouldn't have told you. Now you don't want to be my friend anymore!" She shouted more to herself than to me. I looked at her in awe trying to find the words but when I spoke I wish I had kept it to myself.

"I don't want to be your friend anymore... And why do you care! You have Cartman! You've been flirting with him all day." Kyle's eyes welled up with tears as she stepped closer.

"Yeah! Because for once in my life I'm being myself and it feels nice that someone acknowledges that! And if Cartman's the only one that will do that and accept me than FINE, let it be. I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore..." I stepped closer slowly taking her hands.

"I don't want to be your friend... I want to be a lot more." I pulled Kyle into a soft kiss and she looked at me in awe. I could stand there with her in my embrace forever, it was all thanks to her dark little secret, but all in all it wouldn't have mattered.