O.S She's My Sister(Creek)

Damn you fan art why you so cute, making me write one shots cus of you... UGH. Well I wrote this Creek one shot because of this pic. Song is all I need to know by one of my favorite bands thousand foot krutch! :)

"Gah! Why'd you invite me over?" Tweek screamed. I smiled immediately as he sat uncomfortably on my living room couch and I dropped my backpack. "Are your parents home? I don't think your dad... GAH TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" He covered his adorable face with his hands and I only responded by giving him a low sneaky grin as I walked over to him. He immediately turned red. "Oh god!" He shouted. I laughed immediately as I took a seat next to him and forced his hands out of his face so I could see him better.

"Well, we've kinda been doing this for a two years." I said dully.

"GAH! But... Your parents.." He gulped. I sighed a little.

"Won't be back for another hour." I saw his body relax a bit, not entirely but I took advantage of the chance to pin him down. "Come on."

I was basically hovering over him and my smooth gaze never left his. His lip quivered. "O... O-kay." I smiled kissing his lips softly.

"Alright, scream if you want me to stop..."

"GAH!"

"Or just tell me to stop..." I placed my hands on his hips and slowly slid down until my hands were nicely placed on his cheeks inside his jeans. "That okay?" He gulped hard and said nothing so I decided to kiss him again. This time Tweek wanted to crank that up a notch and I felt his tongue slip into mine. I didn't break the kiss, no if it were up to me we'd be in that stance forever but someone had different plans.

"UH.... CRAIG???" Not even a second after she spoke Tweek pushed me off the couch and began hyperventilating.

"GAH!' I was left there on the cold floor trying to sort things out in my dazed confusion.

"Oh, gross were you two going to... EWWW!" I sighed letting my hand smack me in the face as I groaned.

"Ruby what the fuck are you doing here?" She flipped me off promptly and Tweek got to his feet trying to take deep breaths.

"GAH!We weren't doing any-"

"Your fly..." Ruby stated looking away but pointing to my boyfriend's zipper which kinda pissed me off, why was she even looking there? Tweek turned his back to us and tried taking care of that as I tried taking care of Ruby.

"Why are you here?" I asked my brat sister. She gave me a dull look.

"I didn't feel like going to the movies with mom and dad, so I went to a friend's house instead, I barely got home... WAIT, I SHOULD BE ASKING YOU THE QUESTIONS HERE! I mean, shouldn't you be doing that in your room! I mean... EW I WATCH T.V HERE!" I petted her head trying to repress my urge to smack her into next week.Ruby immediately began to glare at me and growled. I'm guessing Tweek realized that there would be a fight between us if we weren't stopped because he shoved himself between us.

"It's okay! GAH! We can do this somewhere else!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes as he slowly grabbed my hand. I noticed my blush and Ruby laughed.

"Good!" My little sister getting her way really pissed me off and I tore away from Tweek's grip.

"No, we're staying right here! You're leaving and you're not going to say a word to mom or dad!" Ruby growled at me and I returned her the favor. I hated this little runt. Tweek looked back and forth between us nervously.

"Uh! How 'bout we do something we all want to do!" He shouted. I backed away from Ruby who had her middle finger in my face and nodded slowly.

After arguing about what movie we were going to pick, we finally agreed on The Lion King. I tried sitting next to Tweek so we could continue what were doing just add a blanket but Ruby had taken a liking to him and refused to sit anywhere than right next to him. "This is the part where Simba's dad dies!" She whispered into Tweek's ear. I face palmed annoyed that one, she was talking through the entire film, and two, that she had interrupted my date with Tweek. "Oh no!" She hollered as the stampede came. I groaned loudly annoyed. "Are you okay Craig?" She asked sweetly. I slammed my head against the back board of the couch before I could even respond.

"NO! RUBY! I just LOVE watching a movie I've watched a million times! When my boyfriends here! I rather be hanging out with you than my STUPID BOYFRIEND! I rather sit here silently than talk for hours with Tweek and listen to his cute mannerisms! What would be WRONG? THIS IS GREAT!" I screamed sarcastically. She looked at me oddly.

"Wow... You really shouldn't call your boyfriend stupid..." I slammed my head against the coffee table. She really didn't get my sarcasm did she? I left the room going into the bathroom I couldn't take another second of this.

"Craig?" Tweek called after me but I kept walking, I was pissed.

Tweek P.O.V

GAH! What was I going to do alone with Craig's sister? I didn't even want to be here... My hand started to shake as I picked up my coffee and I dropped it onto the carpet when I heard Ruby sniffling. I looked at her to see if she was faking, Craig said his sister was a lot of things and sensitive wasn't one of them. She looked me in the eye and I could see tears lots of them. "GAH! Why are you crying!" I yelled half hoping Craig would hear me and deal with this himself than me having to deal with it. Once I asked her she began to sob into my arms. I sighed.

"Craig! Craig.... I only came home early because... I thought we could do something together but..." She looked up at me and began to punch me over and over again. I let her hit me as much as she wanted especially since this didn't hurt. "But ever since you.. showed up Craig just hates me." She sniffled. I caught her fist and made her stand up.

"Cr-Craig doesn't hate you... GAH! If anything he hates his dad... But you?" I smiled a little. "He talks about you all the time. So Nrr. Stop crying." She sniffled a little and nodded. I expected her to sit back on the couch but she gave me a fierce punch in the gut which made me cough hysterically and walked up to her room. I started to clean up my shattered coffee cup when I felt a pair of familiar hands hit my backside. "GAH!" I swung around almost hitting him in the face with broken glass.

"Whoa!" He jumped back a little and I dropped the glass.

"Nrr! You know I hate surprises!" He didn't respond he just brought me into his embrace and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks for what you did... I really do love her. But I have to admit you're a close second."

"I uh... I l.. love you too." He gave me that adorable smirk and simply kissed my lips.