Time Wasted(Mikexreader)

Dedicated to Creepy_RianneMID for requesting this mikexreader Mike at the side anime style song is she will be loved by maroon 5

AFD

I sat down surrounded by all of my peers. Our leader hurriedly stepped up to the podium. "Welcome my minions!" He greeted, in return we hissed with giant smiles. "Welcome to South Park Vampire's vampire society 30th meeting." He continued as he lisped. I blushed a little looking away. I liked our leader a lot more than I liked to admit. Bloodrayne put an arm on my shoulder.

"Buck up, we're about to drink blood!" She shouted. I smiled as she handed me a glass and I gulped it down. The society is where I belonged but sometimes I felt out of place like I belonged somewhere else.

"Grab her!" I tried to turn around but was forced on the ground.

"You got a lot of nerve coming here!" Mike shouted. I heard a rough whine and then a familiar voice.

"Yeah, shut up Mike, we just want ___." Pete sighed. I thrashed realizing what was happening.

"Ha, tough luck, ___ is  vamp." He scoffed. Pete quickly rolled his eyes.

"No count fagula, ___ is my sister and we're saving her from this stupid cult." He hissed. "Michael Henrietta, Firkle, let's go!" He shouted. At his words I was lifted from the ground. I frowned quickly kicking Michael in his pathetic goth balls. He quickly released me and I ran to Mike's side.

"___, stupid brat get over here!" Pete shouted. I stuck my tongue out towards them. Mike put a reassuring hand on my shoulder. He smiled at me and together we both stuck our tongues out towards them. They flipped us off walking away. "Fine! But don't come crying to me when you regret dying your hair and wearing douchey fangs, ___! I warned you!" Pete screamed. I rolled my eyes as Mike gave me a quick hug then went back to the microphone.

"This marks a victory for the vamps! And one day the goths will be eliminated!" He shouted. I nodded my head. Even if Pete and I were related, I hated him with a passion. He never accepted me so maybe it was best if he just... Disappeared.

It was five when a small group of vamp kids who Mike picked out himself decided to infiltrate the goth kids' hang out. We took a table far from them so we were unnoticeable but close enough that we could watch. "___, you're the distraction." Mike said. I nodded as I glared at my older brother. "Vladamir you and Larry will help me capture them, Bloodrayne you take care of the girl... Cuz you know men can't fight her per sey..." She rolled her eyes but quickly nodded. "okay give us the signal when you think you've lowered their guard." Mike whispered to me. I blushed at his smooth voice but snapped out of it walking over towards them.

"Fuck off conformist." Michael quickly hissed. Pete gave me the finger and I quickly frowned. All the more reason to do this.

"Come on Pete I just wanna talk to my big bwother." I said in the baby voice that I knew embarrassed him. He smashed his forehead against the table.  I put my hand behind my back giving the vamps a thumbs up. Mike quickly tackled Pete while Vladimir took care of Michael and Bloodrayne tried tackling Henrietta. I kinda stood back and watched not wanting to get kicked or shoved. My face fell when after minutes I realized we were... Losing.

Henrietta punched Bloodrayne in the face five times tackling her, she was twice as big especially height wise. Pete and Michael tag teamed on the vamps overcoming them since they didn't hesitate to kick below the belt or hold back. I sighed face palming. "So, what should we do with them." Pete sighed at the defeated Mike. I bit my lip remembering how much trouble Pete got in for shipping poor Mike to Scottsdale. The leader actually admitted to us vamps that he had cried and the goths needed to be destroyed. I quickly squeezed myself between them.

"Okay that's enough." I sighed. Mike gritted his teeth. 

"You have no saying in this you're barely even a member!" He shouted. I frowned at him taking a step back. At that Pete gave Mike three punches to the face.

"You don't get it do you! You douchey vampire! You can't even see my bratty sister likes you! You are the douchiest conformist I've ever seen!" He shouted. I blushed looking away. He smacked him twice more before Mike finally looked at me. I covered my tears ready to run out of Village Inn.

"___?" He whispered. I looked up tears in my eyes. He stepped towards me taking my hands. "I... I didn't know..." He said still shocked. I shook my head breaking away. 

"Leave me alone!" I shouted. With that he pulled me into a deep kiss.

I fought back tears falling down my cheek rapidly. "I always just thought of you as the type to endure pain... It seems that that's the case for my negligence." He whispered into my ear. I turned red as Pete crossed his arms making a gagging motion towards us. 

Ow!" I shouted as his fangs made tiny bit marks on my neck. 

"I-" Mike was immediately cut off by my idiot of a brother.

"I knew you douchey conformists couldn't read a situation I DON'T CARE IF I LOOK LIKE A CONFORMIST I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR MAKING HER SCREAM!" He shouted punching Mike over and over again. I kind of laughed at my brother who when faced with a romantic situation was confused as hell. 

"Love you too Mike." I chuckled letting the two fight until they forgot what the hell they were fighting about. I realized I wasted a lot of my time at the Vampire society. I was always quiet around there worried of what  Mike thought of me and my appearance. It didn't matter anymore, non of that ever mattered because Mike loved me just the way I was and I had just wasted my time for nothing.