O.S Craig Did What???(CrennyPT2)

So this is a continuation to the last Crenny one shot, I'm starting to like this pairing :) Song is Bad by *drumroll* the cab. It fits the situation perfectly except that the song says girl... T.T... Anyway! Dedicated  to trashcantown for requesting it :)

Kenny was glad for the vacation he was able to take with his uncle... Okay so maybe he ran away for a couple of weeks but who needed to know that? No one seemed to care, his parents didn't notice he was gone and sweet little Karen was on a wilderness retreat in the woods with her girl scout troop when he left. It had been at least four weeks since the break up between him and Craig... He shook his head, no he couldn't think about that, too many bad memories. He had been on the road for three out of the four weeks after the break up, now he was back with absolutely nothing to show for himself. Maybe at least school would get his mind off of things... 

Kenny gripped his tray of food and started walking over to the lunch tables, he was able to elude  interaction with anyone but now he was getting curious. He hadn't seen Craig all day, he knew seeing him would make him fall into old habits make him fall to his knees(maybe later that night...) NO! Kenny had to stop thinking that way, he was the one who ended it, he was the one who knew it was the right thing to do... But still all this time he was hopelessly single and hopelessly missing him, how pathetic. A groan escaped him as he approached the table, he could see Craig's blue hat in the distance. Without another thought he dropped his tray shut his eyes and wrapped his arms around the figure and whispered."Hey.."

In seconds the figure jumped, screaming. "GAH! OH GOD! They're going to get me!" His voice made the vein in Kenny's forehead throb.

"Tweek?" He said in gritted teeth. Realizing it was just Kenny made Tweek calm down for a split second before he realized Kenny was angry.

"GAH! DON'T KILL ME!" He pled. Kenny bit his lip in anger.

"Why the hell are you wearing Craig's hat?" Tweek fidgeted a while before he could answer.

"Uh... Craig gave it to me before he got caught.." His sudden small voice made Kenny grow concerned.

"Got caught?" Token gave an annoyed sighed and threw his head back.

"Dude, you've been gone too long you know? Things in South Park happen way too fast." He began. Kenny turned his anger towards him shooting him a deadly glare and Token smirked. The blond was two seconds from ripping his throat out.

"When you disappeared Craig got into some shit, you know.... Drugs. The bad kind." He gave the blond a disapproving stare and Kenny bit his lip. He wanted to kill fucking Token, but he still needed information.  "Anyway, the guy wasn't smart about it. We all know how reckless he can be when he's upset, such an idiot. Got himself caught not even a week after he started shooting up." He let out a short chuckle. "He's still in county jail. His parents refuse to bail him out. Says he has to learn his lesson." That part really annoyed him. He had always hated Craig's parents, his dad the most. They were always so quick to judge, so quick to restrict him, and discipline him without another thought. 

There was a long moment of silence before Kenny could respond. "I guess.... I better go talk to him." Tweek screamed again and it made the blond stop walking away from the group.

"Wa- wait! Take this!" Kenny gave him a confused look but Tweek just threw him Craig's hat. "He... Uh, he said you'd be back..." Kenny caught the blue hullo hat and stuffed it in his jacket.

"You're such an asshole..." He looked down with an intense blush. "Embarrassing me like that, I hope you know that."

Getting in to see Craig was easy, the cops at the police station knew him from all the times he had called them to settle domestic disputes at his house and take care of break in and homeless people around his house, he hated living basically in SodaSoPa. When he arrived at his cell there was no happy reunion which kind of annoyed him. Craig just stayed seated staring at the wall of his cell, it made Kenny grind his teeth, he hadn't come all this way just to stare at his back. "Let me in." He called out to one of the guards. He gave Kenny a questioning glance but the sternest in his glare told him not to question him.

"Craig..." The brunette sighed and banged his head on the wall. "Come on... Don't do this..." As soon as the words left his mouth Craig was on his feet and trying to hold back his anger when he remembered the guard outside.

"You're telling me not to do this? Why the hell are you here? Just... Go home, tell Shirley there to let you out of this goddamn cell and just... Go home." Kenny looked at the guard through the corner of his eye.

"Can you give us a minute alone, we'll be okay... I swear." The guard huffed out an angry groan directed towards Craig for calling him Shirley and hesitantly disappeared.

 "Look, you of all people should know there's nothing at home for me... You know that I didn't just disappear... I ran, ran for the longest time. Just... Talk to me." Craig looked away with a soft frown and Kenny felt the pent up rage in him turn into guilt. He had left without telling anyone because he thought that no one cared, had Craig cared? "Why did you do this? The drugs... The jail... You were so reckless. Why?" The brunette sighed running his hand through his dirty black hair.

"You left... And, I didn't care... I really didn't." Kenny smiled almost wanting to say Gee Thanks that makes me feel so much better! but was afraid that if he cut him off he wouldn't continue. "At first... Dad was being such an ass, Ruby was staying over at her friends house every night now... Mom wasn't doing anything anymore, just like a walking zombie... I didn't feel anything, I wasn't happy. But... I wasn't sad either. Numb, it was the only thing I felt, I wanted to feel anything, and I remembered feelings. Time with you. We'd hang out in your room or my room and we'd.... Do stuff... Some stuff I obviously couldn't do without you... But other things I could.. Like drinking... Cigarettes.. But it didn't cut it... I was still numb. I didn't think I'd see you again..." A little chuckle escaped his lips. "The day before I ended up here, Tweek asked me why I always wore my hat... I told him if he guessed right he could have it. Damn stupid of me since Tweek and I used to be a thing. He guessed right, and I was annoyed, but he pushed me too far... He said 'you can have it back if Kenny ever comes back.' Pretty sure he's still pissed that I dumped him for you... I wasn't angry at him, I felt numb and when I realized I should've been mad I shot up... I guess.." Tears trickled down his eyes a little and he forced a laugh. "I don't know, I did it wrong, or I took too much... I don't remember but next thing I know I'm hallucinating and the cops are called and I'm here..."

The first thing that came to Kenny's mind was the break up. He had done it so Craig could stop doing bad things but now... Look where it had gotten him. He hadn't even wanted to do it, maybe he could take it back now. He looked down at Craig who was staring off into the distance. His pride had been hurt, he wanted nothing to do with Kenny, and he probably wanted to shoot up more than anything. Craig said he had wanted to feel something... Could Kenny possibly do that for him now? He didn't care anymore he didn't care about the consequences, he took a step towards him and when Craig turned to face him immediately smashed his lips against his. Craig tried to step away but the blond shoved his hands into his pocket and refused to let him escape. Maybe this relationship shit was bad for them, maybe this would make it worse, but what could be worse than being apart?

When the kiss finally broke Kenny looked up at the flustered boy. "Craig..." He couldn't speak, his face was red as he stared at the blond, it made him laugh, it was almost like Craig was innocent.  Kenny reached into his jacket and placed the blue hat on the brunette's head. "If you need an addiction, I'm right here... I swear I'm never leaving again. Okay?" Finally processing what happened Craig swallowed his nerves and nodded as Kenny kissed him one more time on the lips. Maybe this could actually work out.