*LEMON*Is it Love?(Kennyxreader)

My sister wrote this for me. She's awesome. Dedicated to itzscarlet for requesting this kenny lemon. Song is animal by the cab.

3 weeks.

4 days

16 hours.

22, 23, 24, and counting seconds.

That's how long it's been since the two of us saw each other. Our first and last meeting. I could still feel the warmth his lips left on my body. They roamed every inch of my body. From my plump red lips, to the softness of my breasts, and finally to the forbidden area of my privates.

He was my first, and I thought about him every second of the day.

Was I obsessed? Probably, but I would never admit it. In fact, I doubt anyone noticed that I was dying on the inside.

"Hey _____, we're going out for lunch. Wanna come?" The sudden outburst of a question startled me. I turned around and notice Bebe, Wendy, and Red huddled in a pack behind me.

"Yeah, totally."

My mind grows fuzzy as the number of drinks stack. Everyone who came with me danced their hearts out with strangers and I was left at the bar. Why did I ever think this was a good idea?

It was all Craig's fault. If he could only think with something other than his dick, I wouldn't be drowning myself in alcohol. That asshole!

"Hey, maybe you should slow it down." A gruffly voice calls out to me.

I scoff. Despite the alcohol, I could think straight, I think. "Thanks for looking out for me, but I need more of this special juice." I reply raising my drink in the air.

He chuckles and pulls the glass out of my hand. I stare at him with a pout and he returns it with a smirk.

"Why does a sweet girl like you need it?" He sits down next to me and places the glass on his other side, out of my reach.

"I doubt you could understand."

"Oh yeah, try me."

He acted like a complete gentleman, unlike the countless other guys who interacted with me. Maybe that's why I felt so comfortable with him. I only wish I had one less drink. If I had I might have remembered to get his number. I only remember his blond hair, ocean blue eyes, the gentleness of his touch.

"Are you okay _____?" Wendy asked gently placing her hand on my shoulder.

I looked around and noticed Bebe and Red were laughing in the corner. I gently touched my cheeks surprised that they were warm.

"Yeah, I was just..." I was lost for words.

"Were you thinking of something naughty?" Bebe asked leaning closer towards me,

I pushed her away. "As if."

"Whatever you say." She chimed.

I'm the one who kisses him but he's eager to return my attention. Maybe his behavior was all an act because our kiss gets heated in no time.

I allow him to guide me inside my dorm. He maneuvers around the mess my roommate and I left earlier in the day. Thankfully, she was out of town.

His strong arms pick me up and place me down on one of the twin beds. His lips find their way onto my collar bone.

"Is this going too fast for you?" He asks in between the trail of kisses he leaves on my skin.

"Not at all." I hum enjoying the heat from the contact.

"I don't understand why you won't tell the others?" Bebe asked as we walked towards our dorms. We were the same major but weren't roommate.

"Because, you were the only one who came with me to the bar that night." I stated. It wasn't the whole truth but enough of a reason. Out of all my friends, she was the one who wouldn't judge me for losing my virginity to a stranger.

Bebe stopped walking with a sigh. I turned towards her and gave her a questionable look. "Blond hair and blue eyes, that's a very generic description."

"Yeah, and don't you think I hate myself for only remembering that."

"Well, if you can remember anything else, call me. I have a history paper due in 5 hours, see ya."

He grips my thighs and aligns the tip of his cock to my entrance. Before he enters, he stares at me.

"Are you sure?" He asks with a hint of concern in his voice.

Despite the alcohol, I'm able to think clearly and know that this is what I want.

I nod and he slowly pushes in. My breath hitches. It's slightly painful but pleasure outweighs it.

"I can always stop if you want me to." He reminds me as I start to adjust to his length.

"Please." I whimper.

He starts with slow rhythmic thrusts. Each thrust sends a surge of electricity through my body. It's unbelievably good. I bite my lip and close my eyes to enjoy the feeling.

It doesn't last long and the time between thrust increases. I begin to meet his trust and it causes him to push himself deeper into my core. My body tightens with every thrust. A ball of nerves form in the pit of my stomach.

Everything feels better as his speed increases. I can no longer hold my yells and moans escape from my lips.

He's panting heavier and beads of sweat decorate his forehead. His nails dig deeper into my thighs.

My mind blacks out for a seconds and I am submerged in pleasure. My body relaxes and he pulls out.

I sit up as I fall from my high and find that he's still stiff.

He catches my stare and smirks towards me. "Would you like to help me?" He asks.

A soft blush washes over my face and I stare down with twiddling thumbs. "I wouldn't know how."

"I can teach you."

The blush on my face intensifies and I nod in agreement.

My mind ached from the amount of knowledge I had to remember for an exam later that week. Luckily, someone had the brilliant idea to form a study group with all the students taking the same class with the same professor.

I walked into the classroom and found a handful of students seated in a circle. Some were in my class but the others were strangers. I took a seat facing the door hoping someone I knew would pop in.

The number of empty seats decreased as the start time grew closer.

I was alone.

Just as they were about to close the door, a blond guy with blue eyes walked in. We made eye contact and I could feel my face heat up.

"Glad you could make it Kenny."