Comfort of a Friend(Tweekxreader)

Tweek at the side anime style. The song is Can't live Without you by fit for rivals, dedicated to animegirl53 for requesting Tweek.

AFD

Tweek ran into the coffee shop slamming the door. He was panting for dear life. I put an arm around him. "What's wrong?" I quickly asked as he caught his breath.

"Oh god they're trying to kill me! Eek!" He hollered twitching. I pulled him into a hug trying to calm him down. I stroked his hair reassuringly, patted his back, and tried to keep his finger from tugging his hair. Nothing was working.

"Who's trying to kill you Tweek?" I asked softly. He took three deep breaths.

"They never help me! But this is killing me! Nrr!" He hollered twitching. I gave him a questionable look as he continued. "They said they only stayed together because.... be, be,bb,because I was doing better." Just then Tweek started laughing nervously.

"Better! Better? Look at me! Do I look better!" He hollered. I looked at him with pain in my eyes as he continued to scream trying not to cry. I patted Tweek on the back.

"It's okay Tweek you'll be fine." I whispered. He broke away from me.

"No! No! You don't get it ___! Your parents are still together! You don't get it! Oh god! What if they sell me off!" He screamed tears filling his eyes. It didn't matter to me anymore I was already crying. No one knew that I was adopted. I couldn't blame them I looked exactly like Craig. We shared the same raven black hair and wore the same color jacket. Tweek stopped crying for a second staring at me. We had been friends since we were four and he knew when I was faking or not. He frowned at me. "Aww... Nrr! Aww... ___, I didn't, I didn't mean to make you cry stop, this is too much pressure!" He shouted wrapping his arms around me.

He slowly whispered in my ear. "Craig told me..." I looked up shocked. Did he mean the whole adoption thing? I didn't know whether to be relieved or angered. I decided to be relieved. Tweek was my best friend he of all people deserved to know. I smiled at him wiping my tears.

"I'm sorry Tweek you should be the one crying here." I whispered. He hugged me tighter.

"It's okay. I didn't mean to just drop all my drama on you." I smiled at him he released his grip on me pouring himself a cup of coffee.

I got enraged that Tweek was trying to relax with coffee of all things. I slapped the mug out of his hands. We stood in silent as the mug shattered. Then he twitched. "GAH! Why'd you do that!" He hollered picking up the pieces with his bare hands.

"Me? Are you serious coffee is what made you this way! Tweek I'm just looking out for you!" I hollered. He ignored me picking up the pieces of glass. His palms were bleeding. "That's why you're so twitchy and anxious! You can't get to school sometimes because those damn headaches. This is killing you because your stupid parents. You need to stop you'll feel better. I just want the best for you." I said my scream dying. "I won't have to stay up with you to take care of your headache while your parents are asleep." I said rubbing his head because he was on the floor picking up glass. He was sobbing now.

"I've never had a headache problem..."He said in between sobs. I looked at him odd.

"Then why did I have to comfort you all those times?" I asked confused.

"Because I... GAH! I... I like you. GAH... TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" He said. I blushed at the sudden change.

"I don't mind taking care of you Tweek." I said disinfecting his cuts and wrapping bandages around his palms. When I was finished wrapping his bandage I kissed his palm. "I love you too Tweek." I whispered.

"GAH!" He screamed. I smiled patting him on the head. He looked into my eyes taking my hands. He kissed me on the lips.

"I love you__. More than life.." He whispered. "GAH, I can't believe I said that, Nrr, what if they hate this ending what if-" I stopped him with another kiss.