Down in the Dumps(Stanxreader)

Stan at the side anime chibi style. OK so this song totally sets the mood! It's called Lucky I'm in love with my bestfriend by jason marz and colby

AFD

I always admired Stan. I really didn't know why. He was my best friend of the four. This was because he was the most normal out of the four. Cartman was a racist prejudice fat ass. Kenny was too perverted for my mind to even comprehend. Kyle was too sissy like, for me. We just never got along as well as Stan and I did. I remember when we were little people would always ask the same question. "Stan is that your sister or something?" That's how close we were and how much we'd hang out. Sadly I knew deep down that I wasn't anyone's best friend. One, because Stan had a girlfriend, two because Stan's best friend was Kyle and three because(insert your/O.C personal problem)

I practically jumped out of the classroom when the bell rung. I was excited for the day. We weren't doing anything in particular but I could tell today was gonna be a good day. I loved the sound of the pavement as it clacked on my sneakers. I ran around the corner not wanting to stop. As usual the guys and I were gonna meet at the park. I kept running letting my hair bounce on my shoulders I barely saw it out of the corner of my eye. My sneakers clacked with a thud as I stopped. I backed up to the saddened figure.

Stan was on the concrete floor with his face buried in his hands. I listened carefully seeing if he was crying. After seconds of listening to his large breaths I realized it was true. The Stan Marsh was crying, this ought to be good.

"What's up tiger!" I shouted patting him on the back as I sat next to him. He looked up slowly.

"Hey." He said then went back to self loathing

"what's wrong Marsh?" I asked more sympathetic now. He didn't respond but didn't continue crying either.

"It's nothing,____! Leave me alone!" He shouted. I took a step back surprised.

"Just because you're upset doesn't mean you can take it out on me, you're being like Cartman..." With that he finally looked up. He wiped his eyes and gave me a smile.

"Sorry, it's just that... Wendy dumped me." He said plainly. I bit my lip suppressing the urge to scream. Really? That's what all this was about? Wendy Testaburger? How annoying. I rolled my eyes and grabbed him off the floor.

"Come on Stan we're going to the arcade." I shouted. I didn't give him time to respond as I grabbed his hand and scurried over. Stan was glad when we stopped at the arcade and he was allowed a breather. He played football but he still seemed out of shape to me. People saw him as buff but me, I still saw him as the goofy little four year old who stuck marbles up his nose and liked to pull my hair. He smiled at me when he was fine and we entered the arcade. I was hoping Stan had enough money to feed my attention span. Especially if we were gonna play shooter games together. Stan was about to object to staying at the arcade but I stuffed a dollar in his hat and put him in front of a one-player fighting game. With that I went to my favorite game, skiing for shots. It was kind of like a Temple run game where you go until you mess up and heaven knows I mess up a lot.

Thirty minutes passed, Stan was on his tenth game and getting bored but I was still on the same game. I was close to level 100. I was swooshing down the slopes dodging everything they threw at me when Stan yawned obnoxiously next to me. "I'm bored, can we leave now?" He said sighing. I rolled my eyes and faced Stan for a split second. I opened my mouth to speak, when I heard a loud deep voice.

"Game Over!" My eyes widened as I faced the screen. No, I must've ran into something while looking at Stan. I started to scream and shake Stan as the count-down began. The game read 'insert one dollar to continue'.

"Stan! I need more money!" I begged shaking him fiercely. He just simply smirked taking out a dollar.

"Only if when you get your ass kicked and die we leave." He said smugly. I smirked at him nodding. He was the chump here no way was I losing. I inserted the dollar and continued to ski when an abdominal snow man surprised me sending me veering off the cliff and I died once again. All Stan did was laugh at me and point.

"Shut up." I simply said.

His laughter continued as he tried to speak. "No it's notthat, it's just that..." He said wiping a tear from laughter. I glared at him and he smiled once again. He took a step forward. I was caught by surprise but didn't step back. His mouth was now close to my ear. "It's just, you look so cute when you're disappointed." He whispered. I backed away flushed red for no apparent reason. He took my hands so I couldn't back away.

"Cute?" I quivered. Stan smirked at my cracking low voice.

"Yeah." He whispered in my ear again. This time though instead of backing away I embraced it. All this time I didn't just like Stan, I loved him. He kissed me gently on the lips for a whole five seconds before breaking away. "I love you___. Ever since I layed eyes on you."