O.S Rivalry(North Park)

So South Park gang at the side anime style. (couldn't find a pic of the North park gang). Song is I don't care by Apocalyptica. Next is a random one shot about the normal lives of the South park kids.

AFD

"SHARON! SHARON! SHARON!" I crossed my arms flipping through the channels of the T.V. "SHARON!" Dad's constant screams got mom's attention but I was still stuck on the T.V. 

"What is it Randy?" She said a little frantic. He was out of breath as he stood in front of her.

"They're... They're out of Blue Pabst Ribbon!" He shouted. Now even mom face-palmed. Dad had an obvioius drinking problem. 

"Randy... Calm down I'm sure they'll have some in Denver..." She said. I rolled my eyes again. She was influencing him. 

"Stan! Get in the car we're going to Denver!" He said. Why the hell was I being dragged into this. It didn't matter dad grabbed my hand dragging me in the car and speeding all the way to Denver. He quickly entered the liquor store.  "Where is it! Where is it!" He kept screaming over and over again. I searched the cupboards but I didn't care and I couldn't find them. Next thing I knew dad was all over the cashier. "Blue pabst ribbon! Where is it!" He screamed. My face fell embarrassed of my dad.

The cashier pried him off of him. "Sorry, sir but we don't got any... Government banned them from the county and mountain towns." Dad's face dropped as he fell to the floor.

"NO!" I walked over dad to the cashier. 

"Look, do you know who has the beer my dad won't stop until he gets some... He's that kind of person." The cashier sighed handing me a paper.

"They got em down in North Park. The address is right there." I nodded dragging dad out of the store. He whined but when I told him he quickly perked up.

It took us a good thirty minutes to get to North Park. We headed straight to the liquor with the last pack of Blue Pabst Ribbon. Dad shook the cashier and after he puked the cashier gave up the address of the guy who had bought it. "Stan! Sp... Stan!" I looked behind me to see the guys. I gave them a weird look. 

"How the hell?" I was cut off by Cartman.

"Snuck in your dad's trunk.... We wanted to see the North Park wimps." I smiled as we began to walk around. We got to walk for a minute before we were interrupted.

"Hey, turds... Haven't seen you around these parts... We don't take kindly to your kind." We looked up to a couple of kids. They looked oddly familiar. One wore a dark blue ushanka dark blue shirt, violet pants along with mittens and an undershirt that matched. Another guy had a green hat with a gray puffball, an orange sweater with a grey collar and grey mittens that matched his pants. The only fat kid wore yellow hat with a red puffball black pants and a green shirt. The last kid wore a stupid dark blue parka that covered his face and muffled his voice so bad we couldn't even hear him. They looked completely retarded!

"Whateva at least we don't have stupid puffballs or dumb mittens." Cartman scoffed. They all frowned getting in our faces.

"Yeah and you're jackets are totally gross!" I screamed.

"At least we don't waste so much fucking money getting place to place like you dumb idiots!" 

"Want that engraved on your tombstone!" We yelled. A scream made us all freeze.

"STAANLEY!" I face-palmed as I could see dad in the distance.

"SULLY!" The voice was foreign but the kid with the green hat and gray puffball face-palmed like I had just down. The two grown man were fighting for something but we couldn't make it out from this distance.

The two were here in less than a minute. "Get off my beer!" Dad said. The other guy pulled the case towards him.

"No! Fuck I bought this beer you stupid South people are all the same!" He screamed. I guess this was the guy who bought the last case of Blue Pabst Ribbon.

"God, dad let the Southern have it, you have a problem with fucking beer!" The kid whose name was apparently Sully said.

"Woah, what the fuck, I don't want my dad to have that beer you take it!" I screamed. The kid was head to head with me now.

"Go back to the South dumb jock. Take your damn beer with you!"

"I fucking hate you South Park kids!" He screamed. The rest of the guys joined in afterwards.

Dad pushed the North Park dad to the ground and grabbed my hand. "RUN STANLEY RUN!" He screamed. The Northerns followed us but stopped after we got in our car in sped off. 

"This isn't over yet! This is war!" The guys screamed.