O.S Kicked out of Village Inn(PetexTweek)

Dedicated to kaylaFaith1102 for requesting this TweekxPete song is roulette by a system of a down.

AFD

The restaurant was like always somewhat quiet except for the daily screaming by The Vilage Inn's notorious impatient waitress. She stomped her foot getting annoyed as she stared at them. "Hey you have to order something or get out!" She screamed at the gothic teens. They rolled their eyes at the waitress.

"We just want coffee, fuck off conformist." Michael said dully as he lit a cigarette. Her eyes widened a bit.

"Put that out." She said calmer. He blew smoke into her face looking back at his friends.

"Yeah and if I don't?" The others began to light their cigarettes. Henrietta smiled inhaling the sweet tobacco.

"Yeah, what are you gonna do? Kick us out?" The woman's brown eyes closed as she smiled. Next thing they knew they were outside shoved by the manager. He was a tall bald man who stood besides the waitress as he closed the door on them. They had never seen him before which meant Village Inn was under new management a stricter one.

"Yeah just that." Were the waitress' final words before she followed the manager of Village Inn back into the building. Michael tried hiding his shock but the goths all felt their leader's annoyance. Where else were they supposed to get cheap coffee?

The four began to roam South Park looking for a new hangout. Pete shoved his hands into his pocket. "Stupid conformist." He murmured. The curly haired goth crossed his arms.

"Yeah..." They all repeated. Pete walked next to Michael looking for any cheap coffee shop, no way were they going to Harbucks it was way too conformist and expensive. Their new hang out didn't even need to be close to school like Village Inn was. He came to an abrupt stop when he saw a sign in clear black letters. Tweak's Coffee shop. He looked back to the others who simply shrugged and the four walked into the musty shop. The group had been kicked out of three other shops after Village Inn all because of their smoking but they rather die than go twenty minutes without a smoke. They sat at a slightly dirty table with a wobbley leg but complaining was conformist.

Pete lay his head on his hand already bored. Something about hanging out with the goths lately seemed unfullfilling. Soon a twitchy blond came towards them with a pen and notepad. He shot up sitting straight knowing he still wanted coffee nonetheless. "GAH! What can I... I get you?" He said. Henrietta almost laughed but only smirked as she put on her cigarette out on his notepad.

"Four plain coffees." She said dully. Tweek stepped back trying to write their order down but his pencil broke.

"GAH TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" He quickly disappeared into the back and the goths went back to their conversations.

"They waited about ten minutes until their twitchy waiter came back with their coffee. "GAH! Here you go!" He screamed as he slowly placed the mugs on the table. All cups were half empty because of his shaking body.

"Tweek, son we've got more orders!" The owner of the shop screamed. He quickly left the goths' table.

"Son? There's an easy conformist to manipulate." Michael stated. A sudden smirk overwhelmed Henrietta's face.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She whispered. Firkle grabbed a carton of cigarettes passing them around as they nodded.

The twitchy blond leaned towards his dad as the goths lit their cigarettes. "GAH! TOBACCO! Second hand smoke what if I get lung cancer! TOO MUCH PRESSURE!" His dad simply shook his head.

He gently placed his hand on Tweek's blond hair. "They're paying customers if it becomes a problem, I trust you to handle it Tweek." He immediately jumped squealing.