evil and good(Mysterionxreader)

Song is the scientist by coldplay. professor chaos and mysterion at the side dedicated to torahwashburn for requesting professor mysterion.

AFD

The world needed to be destroyed. All its inhabitants needed to be eliminated. Especially those evil good doers. All the stupid superheros. Now I had to take care of her. She had been roaming the streets for a while now. I wasn't sure if she was evil or a goody super hero. By the looks of  her costume I was sure she was a goody goody super hero. I bit my lip at the thought. There were so many super  heros why more? I quickly jumped off the building falling into the dumpster that I hadn't realized was open. I quickly wiped the trash off me running for her. "Now, General Disarray!" I screamed.

She staggered back almost tripping on her cape. Her (h/c)  hair put back into a (h/l) ponytail. She had a dark blue mask on with goggles on her forehead. Probably night vision, I thought.  She easily over powered General Disarray. I stepped back ready to get my general and run. Her next words stopped me. She flipped her black scarf over her neck again.

"What the heck did I do!" She screamed. I looked at her dully. She started speaking before I could even answer. "who are you anyway?" She snorted. I put my arms in the air and laughed evily. 

"I am Professor Chaos! All of you will succumb to my rule!" I screamed. General Disarray got up standing next to me with an annoyed cough. "oh and this is my general, General Disarray!" I screamed. We both smirked going back to back. What came next didn't comfort me.

She began to laugh hysterically looking down. I bit my lip as she continued. Soon enough her mask was falling off. My eyes widened at who it was. _____, the new kid at South Park elementary. Ha, I could take her no problem. I smiled whispering to my general. "Follow my lead." I whispered. He nodded an evil grin on his face.

"Well I guess you haven't had your South Park welcome yet, eh, ____." She frowned at her name. She was about to ask when I interrupted her. "I'm not that stupid. So let us... Welcome you to the neighborhood!" I screamed grabbing her she thrashed as General taped her mouth shut. I grinned at our victory. One less super hero to deal with. She kicked me in the balls and I backed away. "Ah geez!" I screamed almost falling over. I could tell she was smiling at my pain.

"You're gonna get a lot more than just that if you don't let her go!"  I looked up to see no other than-

"Mysterion!" I gasped. General Disarray was long gone already. I let go of ___ but she was still tied down with the duct tape over her mouth. Mysterion came at me with full speed kicking me and punching me with all he was worth. I tried blocking but failed miserably. I staggered back almost falling when he delivered the final blow to my face. "ow, I think I broke a tooth!" I screamed running away.

Reader P.O.V

I glared at the hooded figure to my left. "Thanks but I didn't need your help." I hissed. The guy smirked down at me. 

"Yeah because Butters.... Professor Chaos didn't totally have you tied up." He laughed. I clenched my fists ready to punch him. His smirk grew bigger. I screamed throwing my fist at him.

He quickly caught it in his grip. I frowned as he gave me a dull look. I tried tugging free but all that did was bring him closer. I could feel his hot breath on my neck as he breathed. I repressed a blush. I looked up at him catching a glimpse of his blonde hair. The next second I realized my lips were against his. I quickly staggered back. "Oh, my god I'm so, sorry." I stammered. He let go of my fist as I continued to freak out. "It's not like I don't want to- It's just... I don't want a boyfriend and I just totally kissed you... I am so sorry this is so embarrassing." I chattered at rapid speed. He grabbed my hand pulling me close again.

"Stop talking and admit you want to kiss me." He whispered. I blushed as he kissed my lips softly. "As long as I watch over this town I'll watch over you. Feel free to join me  anytime alright?" His last words echoed as he disappeared into the shadows.