Pussy

I'm looking at my Brothers as we are walking out of the Airplane, we have just landed in the stated, and I'm looking over at my brothers as we grab our seabags and we are grab the other Bag too and I feel tire as shit.

"Do we have to get there right now, Please I want to sleep" I tell Fucker as He pull his bags up.

"Yes, We have too" Fucker say and we are walking out of the airport and We are getting to the Truck that we had Anderson drove here for us.

We made sure that Tiny had one truck, this is Assholes truck, We normally only had this truck and We place our bags in the back and I jump in the back seat, because that's my place, and Tiny would have been next to the driver, that's her place, Asshole and Fucker are both driving and they take turn, today, Fucker is driving and Asshole jump in the front seat where Tiny should be, I frown and I hear Fucker growl at him.

"Pussy back there want to have his space so he can sleep, And Tiny is not riding with us" Asshole tells Fucker and I close my eyes as Fucker is driving off.

I don't really care if I only get a half hour or less sleep, and I fall asleep and I know that Asshole too is sleeping, and feel someone smack my leg.

"what?" I ask as I open my eyes and I see that we are coming down the street and smoke is rising from a house.

"We are almost there" Fucker say and I look at him.

"If it's the last house down this street then they are having a barbecue," I say with a yawn and I see them looking at me.

"There is a store not far from here, if it's a barbecue we are not showing up without beer, you know the Dragon rule" Asshole say and he look at Fucker that turning the truck around.

"Yeah I know, lets get two case each, and make sure that we get some meat too" Fucker say.

We are getting the beer and meat, and we also pick some soda, because we don't know what the fuck we are walking into. We are back in the truck and Asshole is now driving and then when we get there we park the Truck in the street and I walk over to the neighbor, and knock on the door and I see a old lady open the door.

"Yes?" She ask with worry in her voice.

"We apologize if we are parking in your way, but the House we are going to is full with bikes and Cars" I tell her and she look up at us and she smile.

"That's okay, you can park the Car in my driveway so it's off the street" she say and I see Asshole nod as I'm sign the word that the lady say.

"We thank you for that" I tell her and she close her door and we grab the Meat and Beer, we are use to carry our stuff around, so we are place bags at the corner of the house and I looking at Fucker.

"I go first" he whisper and he take a step around the corner and I'm expect Fucker to call out 'Honey I'm home' because that what we always do.

"OH SHIT, Tiny Should you really be standing in your Condition" Fucker is calling out in a loud voice and I'm looking at Asshole, as he take drop his stuff and he walk after him.

"What THE, holy Shit, CRAZY, Have you finally found a place where you can put you Mouth to Good use?" I hear Asshole calling out and now I'm start wondering what the fuck they are screaming about, and when Asshole start to scream I walk after him and I'm coming around the corner as he finish the sentence I'm seeing what the fuck they are yelling at.

"Oh Fuck, HEY BITCH, Why are you all the way over there cooking the sausages? Because I know I told you that they taste better raw, and you have a real good selection over Here and I promise you there are much more tastier and more in your flavor, I promise you" I call out and I see Tiny standing with a plate in her hand and I see like in slow-motion as she realize what she is seeing, and I see a group of piss off bikers, I see the plate fall from her hand and the pliers fall too and she is run straight for us.