Bear

The Day started bad, I know something have bugged my darling but every Time I asked her she hold me it was nothing but this morning she was really twisting, and she woke me up and when I asked what was wrong she said it was nothing, and when Cunt called I heard him yelling and I could tell he was piss off and my love told me that she need to go to Club house and once, we got there and they tried touch her shoulder she jumped before Cunt even touch her shoulder, I was right something was off with her shoulder.

"Back already?" I ask when I see Viking come in and he glare at Tools.

"yeah, Tiny's muscle have an inflammation or something like that" Viking say and I'm nodding to him and I see Asswipe coming up to me and he is glare as he grip my arm and he start pulling me away from the others I don't know what's going on.

"Two" he say and he is glaring at me.

"I don't speak Dragonish, you know that, but if it's what I asked Cunt to help me with Then yes, I know it's two days to go" I tell him and he look at me.

"Bitch is my Mother You know that Right" he growl at me and I know I piss him of when I told him why My lovely hummingbird haven't yet got her Old lady tag, yet, I was fucking lucky that he didn't beat the shit out for me.

"Yes You told me more than once" I tell him and he glare even more now.

"Listen, please, Please" I tell him and he glaring at me and I know that he will hit me if I say the wrong word, because he is protective of my love.

"I understand that You don't want to keep something from her, but Please I really want to make this happen, What I told you, Please if she find out before I have managed all of this, It will not be as magical as I wish it to be for her, So I ask for time" I tell him and he look at me with crossed arms.

"You are asking for me to keep quit but if she ask what do you expect me to say?" he growling and I'm looking at him.

"If you can get away with calling it telling her it's a surprised, I'm working on, That is the Truth" I say and I see him look at me, as my phone is pinging and I read the text my love send and I send one back to her and I get a second one and I smile she way of trying to show feelings.

"Fine" he say as Runt come in, as his phone is ringing. I hear him talk to my darling and Cunt and I frown when I see Psycho run and the other dragons are pulling somethings out and I see my sister come in.

"Okay brother?" she ask and I nod to her and she smile at me.

"That's good" she say and I see them running around and she look worried about something.

"My boss called and I need return to my work, one of the children is causing trouble, and I'm one of the few that deal with him" Katherina tells me and I nod to her as the Door open and I see my darling come in and I see her look at us and I see her do a hand signal that make everyone that is Dragon/Dragonlinger nod and I see Psycho nod too.

"So You are leaving?" I ask as I see my darling speak to her brothers and my sister nod as she walk up stairs and I walk over to my love and I see Cunt take the lap top.

"You okay love?" I ask and she nod as I hold out a notepad.

My shoulder is fucked up and I need to go to doctor every second day, to make sure my shoulder is healing, and I'm sorry for not telling you about this, but I'm used to pain like this.

I read the note as I see the Dragons are doing their work, and I see my sister come down the stairs and I know that She wish to say goodbye to the others and I see my sister sign something and I see my darling sign too and she nod as I see Zero is following my sister I'm about to speak up when I see him Carry my sisters bag and I see Numbnutts grab the one Bag my sister is carry and I can see that My sister don't want this but she look over to my darling for help and she sign something and my sister just handing her bag to Numbnutts.