Bear

I'm sitting next to my darling, my litter hummingbird, I see her squeezing Duck-Duck's hand, but she is not doing the same to my hand, and I see him barley react to her squeezing his hand and I'm looking at her as I see her face show pain.

"Duck" I hear Duck-Duck say and I see Fucker is next to her.

"Easy, Breath Mama" Fucker say and I see her breath deeply and Fucker is holding a hand on her as she breathing.

"What did Duck say?" I ask and I see Fucker smile.

"He said easy" Fucker say and I lean down and I give her a kiss on her temple.

"Love I know you are in pain," I whisper to her and she smile at me as I see Fucker help her out of the Jacket and I see that Lauren come with the ultrasonic machine.

"I just want to take a look" Lauren say and My love nod as she pull her blouse up and I see her open it from the bottom and I see the Fucker, Pussy and Asshole are standing close to the bed.

"Okay Everything is looking okay" Lauren say and I'm looking at her and I'm worried about what Runt said to her before leaving and I see the door open and Runt is come in the room and so is a older women and she walk straight up to My darling.

"it's going to be okay" she say as she gently brush my darlings hair.

I hear Lauren trying to get Fucker, Pussy and Asshole to leave, she even tells Runt to leave and I see the door open and I see Cunt look in.

"Ma'am, You won't get those four out of the room, Duck maybe but Mama is holding on to him. But F, P and A will not leave" Cunt say and I see Lauren looking at them.

"But we need to change her cloths" Lauren say and I'm looking down on my love.

"Love are you okay with them here?" I ask her and I'm getting a death Glare from her and I know she is piss off with the question.

"Brothers fucker my are they, here being them with okay I'm course of" She growl at me and I see Lauren looking at her and I see the old women nod as she look at Duck.

"You big guy, you help us lift her" The Old women say as she point at Duck.

"You two help her out of her cloths" she say and she point at Fucker and Asshole and they nod.

"You and you" she say point at Pussy and Runt.

"Help her into the hospital gown" she say and I see them nod.

"You keep her calm" She say to me and I'm holding on her hand as her brothers is getting her out of her dress blue and into the Hospital gown and I see Duck-Duck lay her down.

"See" the Old women say and I can hear the others laughing.

I hear Skyla whine and see Fucker pull out a chair next to the bed and I see Skyla lay her head on the bed, I see Fucker come with a wet towel and gently place it on My loves neck.

"Her temp is going up" Fucker say and I see that Pussy eyes are glued to the tablet.

"Her pulse is also getting high" I hear Asshole say and Runt is gripping her wrist.

"Bambino" the old women say and I see Runt look at her.

"Amitola, please, We always double check" Runt say and I see Asshole lay a hand on her shoulder.

"Momo, Please let us do what we do, Runt always have been the one to check the pulse" Asshole say and I see her look at them.

"Everyone over her waist" Lauren say and I know that she is checking her again.