Epoispde 16/17

A/n I'm skipping the Whole Jamgo parts because I don't have time for that so it will focus on Luffy's fight with Kuro.
Man: He broke Captain Kuro Cat Claws
Luffy: That leaves only five more of those weird swords!
Man: it's okay! He can still fight plenty!
The men were screaming Kula-Sam
Kuro: Be quiet, you! I'll come exterminate every one of you later... Jango too, of course!
Man: Why us?!
Kuro: You need not worry about the plan; your corpses will be enough for me to have the blame on you... I never intended to let you leave this village from the start...I can't have people who know I exist stay alive. It was all part of my plan!
Luffy: Man, you guys are dumb. You're such an uncool pirate group!
Kuro: Pirate groups are nothing more than a collection of social outcasts! Without plans, what can they possibly do? Every last one should just shut up and follow my plans!  Crew members are loyal pawns of the captain! Whether my men live or die is all up to my orders as their leader! No matter how powerful the obstacle, they simply need to stand up to it and die for my plan...
Luffy gave him a in unfazed look.
This is how pirates are! Don't talk down to me, traveler boy!
Luffy: No matter how many hundreds or thousands of mem follow you as their captain...you'll never be better than Usopp!
Kuro: What. You're saying I'm inferior to a kid pretending to be a pirate captain?
Luffy: Yes.
Kuro: You're hilarious! Don't get cocky just because you snapped one of my claws! Hero exactly is he better than me? Let's hear it! He did his pussy Cat maneuver.
Luffy: Character.
Kuro: What?
Luffy: You don't know what a true pirate is. He did a backswing to Kuro.
Kuro: How insulting... If you want to know about a real pirate that much, I'll show you that terror... The terror of a pirate who's been face-to-face with death many times! He starts to swing from side to side.
All the men got scared
Luffy: What's the big deal? He's only wobbling back and forth.
Kuro looked up with white eyes
The men were talking in slow-mo
Kuro: Out of the back attack! He disappeared and purple smoke appeared.
One man was cut.
Luffy: Why over there?! Another man was cut and the wall next to Luffy was.
Mem after man was going down getting cut.
Nami noticed all of this from the boat.
Some cuts landed on Luffy.
Luffy: Mind Show yourself, butler.
Who do you take your fries for?
Nami: Luffy.
Luffy was cut. Luffy was able to grab him and flip him down
Kuro: Bastard! You should've let yourself be cut like a good boy! Look! Thanks to you, my adorable men are left alone and in agony. It would've been better for them to die in that attack! Now what? You look like you have something to say...
Luffy: Yeah... I will never be...a man like you.
Kuro: Not well. He held her called to fluffy face. Someone like you can't be like me! He walks backward Especially since you're going to die here, while you writhe in a won't as I have you up like raw fish. I'm going to painstakingly care you up as a special treat! He moves from side to side again
Luffy: Oh, no you don't he ran after him but failed
Kuro: Out of the Back attack!
Kuro went to slice him but missed.
Luffy: Tired? The Out of the Back Ayyck does have a lot of unnecessary movement.
Kuro: Don't get cocky. Everything some far has been playtime. You get the special treatment. I'm going to let you taste plenty of fear,  then slowly cook you! Out of the Back Attack!
He ran fast all over the wall but was still caught my Luffy.
Luffy was able to wrap himself
A/n We all want that treatment just saying
Just try your foot technique now!
Kuro: Damn you! Get away for me!
Luffy: Now your plan of three years is a complete failure!
Kuro: What.
Man: Get him Runner guy!
Luffy head-butted him
He stretched his head back to the men
You guys have no right to cheer me on!
Gum-Gum.
Kuro: My plan will not be disrupted
Bell...
They both ended up in the air a little bit
Kuro feel on his face
Luffy landed on his feet.
Man: He beat him.
Man 2: Just who are you?
Luffy: Monkey D. Luffy. I'd never lose to a pirate who ditches his name and runs from the sea. The only time a pirate should a banded his name is when he does!? Remember my name for the rest of your lives! I'm the man who will be King of the Pirates!
He picks up Kuro
Take him and leave! He threw him at the men. Never come here again!
All the men left.
Nami and Stella ran to Luffy.
A/n I know Stella didn't fight I know. But I didn't know where to put her in she just watched the whole thing next time she will fight.
Stella: Luffy.
Luffy just falls on her.
Stella: Mind Well done brother.
The mene were leaving as fast as they could.
Luffy was on the ground.
Stella: Why we're you sao mad at them early?
Luffy: I hate them. They're wrong. That is not how friends should act.
Stella takes his hat.
Stella: You're right. Friends should be treated with respect.
Luffy: I want some meat.
Stella put his hat on his head.
Of course, you do.
Usopp told the kids not to talk about what happened that day.
The village was wondering where Usopp was they wanted him back.
Usopp: I wouldn't have been able to protect the village without you guys!
Zoro: What are you talking about? If you hadn't done anything, I wouldn't done anything!
Luffy: Me, too!
Nami: Who cares about that? I got myself some treasure!
Usopp: Thisbincidemt has helped me finally come to a decision.
Usopp told the kids that was leaving.
The kids were sad. But said they would continue his legacy for him
The crew was eating.
Zoro: Well we've eaten. We should get going now.
Luffy: Yeah.
Kaya met with them and told them she was giving them a Boat for saving her life and the village.
Usopp was packing everything. And he left his house only to roll downhill
The crew saw the boat
Nmai: A Carvel!
Luffy: Can we have this?! 
Kaya: Yeah, please use it! The Going Merry.
Merry was going to explain the can't to Luffy.
Stella: No, no! You can explain the ship stuff to me!
Luffy: What a good shop! Especially for the front--it so cool!
Kaya: We've loaded it with everything you might need on a voyage.
Luffu: Thanks! It leaves nothing to beat tired!
Zoro: That leaves nothing to be desired, you idiot.
Usopp was rolling down.
Luffy: What's he doing?!
Zoro: Let's just stop him now. He's on a collision course with the ship.
Stella & Zoro stopped him with their feet.
Usopp: You guys take care, too! Let's meet again sometime!.
Luffy: How come?
Usopp: Huh? How come? Man, your antiscial...I'm gonna be a pirate so we'll new on the high seas eventually!
Zoro: What are you talking about? Get on already.
Luffy: We're friends now, aren't we?
Usopp: I get to be captain, right?
Stella: Don't be dumb, We are the captain!
All laughing.
Usopp went on the ship with them.
Luffy: Cheers to our new ship and crewmate!
They all held up a drink.