Episode 104

Usopp: Great job today everybody. Today. So let's hit the hay for now and regain our strength for tomorrow! Nighty-night! He was lying down.
Zoro throws a pillow at him
You've been sleeping this whole Tim!.
Usopp: Why you?  Don't compare me with your monster! He threw one back at him
Zoro: No you've done it!
A pillow was thrown at Chopper.
Usopp: Besides, you win today's laziness words, Blue-nose!
Chopper: it's not my fault I can't stand the heat!
Vi: Sanji-san. That's my-- Sanji was in her bed
Sanji: Yes. I thought you might have a hard time sleeping alone tonight...
A pillow was thrown at him.
Usopp: And what do you think you're doing there?
Sanjj: Oh, that's took some nerve. Which one for you is spoiling for a fight?
They began to throw pillows at each other.
Nami: Do you guys do not understand the point of a nap? Vivi was hit with a pillow
Sanji: Alright! You're in trouble now!
They were all fighting.
Nami saw her smile a little.
Luffy: Hey, old guy. There is still no water. My throat's bone-dry... How can you live in a place like this? This is bad...
Todo: There my water. The Yuba Oasis is still alive.  Yuba, you see, can't he be beaten by some lousy sand? I'll dig it back up as much as it takes. This is very important land that the king left in my hands.
Luffy: Oh! Okay! Then let's dig!  He started to dig which got the sand got in the way.
Todo: Oh! Wait stop! Don't re-fill the while I just dug! Are you trying to fill holes?
Luffy: No, I'm digging.
Todo: No, the sand you're digging out is going into the hole I dug, so I'm trying to say that all my hard work will be for nothing!
Luffy: uh! Oh! So it's a mystery hole! He kept going
Todo: No, it's not!
After some while
Come to think of it, the sand has stools flying this way. He went to check on Luffy. All this, in such a short time? He saw Luffy's hole was deeper than his. Even though he must be exhausted from his long trek...
Luffy was sleeping.
Everyone was sleeping.
May you have a nice rest tonight.
He laid Luffy down with Stella.
He went to leave. Plant dreams.
Luffy felt move so he had his arms and legs around Stella. She smiled and felt a sense of comfort.
Being the oldest takes a toll on her sometimes she just wants to be held and told she doing good.
Mr 2: Give me a break. Just how long are you going to make us wait? At least offer me an Octopar! He was banging his hand on the table
Don't make me dance! I'm a swan! Don't make me spin around!
Miss DF: Mr.2. Just wait quietly.
Merry C: Seriously! You imbecile! Imb! She was also banging her hand.
Miss Df: You too, Miss Merry Christmas.
Merry C: You make my back hurt!
Miis Sunday: I guess there's no chance of you all getting along. Though that won't be necessary anyway.
Mr 1: Miss All-Sunday...
Miss Sunday: Thank you for coming all the way to this gathering in the town of Rainbase, where the people dream of winning it big. Welcome to Raindinners the largest casino of all! 
Mr 1: Could you soil the formalities and cut to the chase, Miss All-Sunday?
Miss Sunday: Yes. I'll get right to the point.
Merry C: Yeah! Get started! Start!
Miss Sunday: But first, I'll need to in trouble you our company's boss, whose face you still don't know.  As his secret proxy, I've been the one who's had your work until now, but there is no longer any need for that.  I have it you understand...
Crocodile: At least, the time has come... It turned around to face them for Operation Utopia.
Everyone was shocked.
Mr 1: Crocodile?
Crocodile: This will be Baroque Works' final operation.
Miss Smday: It would seem you know who he is at least on the outside, always.
Miss DF: Of course we do! But why one of the seven Warlords of the sea?
Merry C: Talk about a real big shot!
Mr 2: We actually been the underlying of a pirate?
Mr 1: You're our boss?
Crocodile: Dissatisfied.
Miss DF: Not exactly dissatisfied but the seven Warlords are pirates with government permission to plunder. Why would you need to win a company like this?
Crocodile: What I want is neither money nor status. Military might? Allow me to explain in good order... He lit up a cigar my true objective and the whole picture of Barque Works' final operation.
He told them everything.
Mr 2: Something like that really exists in this country? And we're going to steal the entire county a lung with it? This is giving me such chills!
Mr 1: In short, these assignments if ours are the final pieces of this enormous plan?
Corodile: That's right. Every job you've performed since Baroque Works was founded has needed part of this operation. and those letters are your failed orders. At least the time has come for the Alabasta Kingdom to disappear. Once each of you has fulfilled your mission, this kingdom will wreck itself...and with nowhere to go, the real and royal armies will tragically fall into Baroque works hands. In a single night, this land will truly become our utopia. Operation Utopia is Baroque Works' last and greatest operation. Failure is not an option. We begin at noon tomorrow.
All: Understood!
Crocodile: I wish you luck.
There were footsteps
They looked up to see Mr 3.
Mr 3: I must ask that you hold off with this operation Utopis of yours.
Miss Sunday: Mr 3. How did you get into their secret underground room?
Mr 2: Mr.3. Where the heck did you come crawling out of? I'll get rid of you just like I was ordered to!
Corodile: Wait, Mr. 2.
Mr 3: Crawling out of? How rude. I have been stuck by your side since the slider café...as I took a ride in Bunchi's car. Nice to see you, Boss. I've humbly come here to ask for another chance. It was only natural that you be sent to take my life, Mr. 2 after I failed to accomplish the task given to me. That's why I changed slightly and headed for the Spiders café where we agents are stationed.
Crocodile: Failed to accomplish your tasks!? What are you talking about?
Mr 3: You know. How I let the straw Hat and Princess Vivi escape...
Crordile: Escape, you say? He stands up! Are you saying they're still alive? What did you say on the Transponder snail? Did you not say you took care of pirates and Vivi?
Mr 3: Transponder snail? What are you talking about? I never used a Transponder snail whole on Little Garden.
Flashback
Sanji: Heya. You called the Damn restaurant. Do you want reservations?
Crocodile: This isn't good. So that's why the unluckiest haven't returned from the island. So, I assume to at least got rid of one or two
Mr 3: No, actually... But there was an inaccuracy with the information!  We actually had five pirates escort, and there and there was a long-lost man with them and--
Crocodile: Damn you!
Mr 2: Zero-chan! Come on, explain what's going on! None of it makes any sense! After seeing the pictures. I met them! I ran into these guys on my way here! He changed into Lufty. Him! he changed into Zoro. Him! He changed into Nami Her! He changed into Usopp Him! He changed into Chopper Him! He changed unto Stella and her, right? And..thus us Miss Wednesday, who is this kingdom, princess Vivi! Meaning they were actually our enemy?
Corodile: Yes. They knew identity.  They will interfere with the operation if left alone. And Mr 3. It seems they have gained one person and one animal, just as you say. Setting the pet raise it seems we can safely assume that Vivi and the other five are already in Alabsta. Mr 2. Make photographs of the faces you just displayed.
Mr 3: But Boss. I swear that I will take care it that crew and Vivi on my own two--!
Crocodile: Quite you damn fool! He grabbed his neck. Mr 3! Do you know why I gave you your rank? It seems of skills even Mr 4 outclasses you, Mr 3! It was because of the underhanded contemptible tenacity you have for accomplishing your duties! His face starts to get dried up. You've really let me down!
Merry C: What is that?
Miss DF: He's drying up?
Mr 3: Water... Water.
Corodile: Have all the state you want. He pushed a button and Mr 3 went down. It's feeding time.
Mr 3: What is this place? Underwater?
It's almost like an aquarium... A banagator! It ate him
Crocodile: That runt caused me much trouble... He just honestly knows how to stay at sea!
Everyone was scared
He put down the 6 pictures. Listen, now! Take a good look at these six!  They bent on stopping the rebellion. If we leave them alone eventually they will come to us!
Mr 2: But, Zero-chan. Even if she is the princess,  do you really think she can stop the rebellion at this point m?
Corodile: Unfortunately, the rebel leader Kozq and Princess Nefertari Vivi are apparently close childhood friends. It has a well of 700,000. Even if it can't be easily stopped, she can bring confusion to my rebel army. I've already had many Billion join their ranks. The fact that there has been no work for them must mean they still haven't taken direct action yet. Whatever the cost, Cici and the rebels must not be allowed to make contact before the operation. Miss All-Sunday.
Miss Sunday; Yes?
Crocodile: Given the circumstances, I don't mind using Transpodef Snails to contact the Bullions in Nanohana.  Tell them to kill in sight!
Do not let Princess Vivi and the pirates into Katorea! Viv and Koza must not be allowed to meet!
Sunday: Yes. Right away.
Corodile: Now you get going, too! You don't want to be late for the party! Our utopia is near at hand. I don't want any further trouble.
Miss DF: Please leave it to us, a boss
Mr 2: you can count on us!
Crocodile: Go enjoy yourselves!
Todo: I'm sorry for being unseemly, Vivi-chan.
Vi: No, you're not unseemly at all! Well, we should be off!
Todo: Oh, Luffy-kun. Take this with you.
Luffy: Wow! Water! You found some?
Todo: Last night, just after you fell asleep while digging, I reached a point layer of sand.  That water is the moisture I managed to extract from it.
Luffy: Oh! That sounds kind of complicated but thanks;
Todo: It's genuine Yuba water! I'm sorry it's all I could get...
Luffy: I'll drink it with care!
They were on their way.
Luffy found a free and sat down.
Usopp: Luffy! What're you doing?
Luffy closes his eyes.
Vi: Luffy? What's wrong, Luffy-san?
Luffy: I quiet
All: Huh?
Nami: You quit!
Vi: Luffy-san. What do you mean?
Usopp: Come on, Luffy! We don't have time to put up with your whims, you know! Get up!
Chopper: Aren't we going back?
Sanji: Yeah. If we don't go back to Katorea the way we came and stop the revolt, a million citizens here are gonna clash, and things'll get ugly quickly! This is for Vivi-chan! Now let's go! He grabbed his shirt. Luffy grabbed his arm and tossed him aside.
That's boring
Say what?
Lutfy: Vivi
Vi: Yea?
Luffy: Stella wants to kick Crordile's ass. If we stop the propel rebelling will that stop Crocodile? Besides, we won't be able to do anything in Katorea anyway. Were pirates, you see. Things were better if without us around.
Sanji: He can really get straight to the point without thinking sometimes...
Usopp: Despite being Luffy.
Vi: Thats
Luffy: You want it so ninety dies in the fight. Joe's if the citizens and none of us! Even when we're up against a warlord of the sea and millions of people are going wild, you hope everyone will stay safe and sound. Don't you think that's too soft-hearted
Nami: Hold on, Luffy! At least show some sympathy for Vivi!
Sanji: Wait Nmai-san.
Vi: and what's wrong with thinking that? What's wrong with not wanting people to die?
Luffy: People Die.
Vic slapped him.
Vi: Stoo talk like that! Say that again and I'll make you pay!
A/n Nah you not making anyone pay unless you go through Stella and we both know your ass can't be her.
That's exactly what we're trying to stop here! The rebel army, the royal army, and the pole of this kingdom haven't done anything wrong. So why do people have to die when it's Crocodile's fault?
Luffy got up and punched her.
Then why are putting your life on the line?
Usopp: Whoa, Luffy! You are going too far!
Sanji: Damn you Luffy! He went to get him.
Stella stopped him. If you want to get Luffy you have to get through me and we both know Damn well that's not happening...
Vi got on top of Luffy.
Just one look at this kingdom and even I can tell...
Vi: Tell what? She arts to slap him
Luffy'What most needs to be done!
Todo: Yuba, you see can't be beaten by some lousy sand!
As if putting your single off on the line is not enough!
Vi: Then what should I be putting on the line?
Mind I can't let him get away with this! I didn't have-- luffy stopped her.
I don't have anything else that I can put on the line...
Luffy: At least try putting all of our over on the line together! Aren't we friends? Aren't we friends? Vivi started to cry. Oh, you can cry those kinds of tears...
Vi: We will stop the rebellion!
Luffy: I know you actually hate this and want to beat him up the most!
Nami held Vivi.
Now tell us where Crocodile is!
A/n Vivi thought some Bitch slapping would take out Luffy. Girl, he fought Arlong, Mr 5, and Mr 2. You had no chances
To Be continued.