Episode 115

Usop: Don't you lie to us, you haggy old mole! There's no way she can be dead. There's no way She'd be beaten by that Samd-gator bastard. I'd think you'd need some grounds for saying that there's no way it could happen. She is a woman who becomes the Queen of the Pirates with Luffy someday! That's why there is no way she gets her ticket punched here!
Merry C: Queen of the pirates. Laugh. Don't make me laugh.
Mr 4 was laughing as well. Usopp was mad. I would lnt tell that foul story in the Grand Limez ever again! Man, I'm glad she's dead! She was a stupid bastard who didn't know her place! A "Ba"! She was a "ba" laugh.
Usopp: Listen up, Chopper! A man... Merry c stages him again
It's about time for you to die, long nose. Molehill Highway!
Usopp: No matter how deathly hideous his foe may be...
Merry C: see you in hell! Mole-Mole impact! She went through a wall
Chopper: Usopp
Usopp: No matter...how slim a cage he has at beating them...
Merry Mr 4! Look sharp! Take your batting stance! With your four-ton bat! Here goes! Molehill...
Mr 4 was ready to git Usopp with the bat.
Intersection #4 usopp was hit with ty bat.
His nose broke and his skull cracked.
Chopper: Usopp!
Usopp did some films in the air before crashing down.
Merry C: The weak are always weak, no matter what they do! Take that!
Chopper: You bastards! Why you...!
Merry C: oh, you want to go at it? Tyays perfect. We'll send you into the next world just like we did the cowardly punk with the nose! Laura
A/n I know she she not talking. Looking like a mole before she transforms. That's crazy.
Chopper: Shut up usopp... Usopp is no coward! He saw Usopp behind them.
Usopp: There are times...when a man...must mo run from fight...no matter what...
Merry C:You're still.?
Usopp: Like when...like when his friend dreams..us laughed at...
Merry C: Impossible! Your head was knocked in with a four-ton bat! You can't still be alive! You can't still be able to get up! What tricks did you use this time?
A/n I'm weren't you just in an explosion and yet you still live?🤨 usopp face was bloody
Usopp: Stella... isn't dead... She is going to be queen of the pirates with Luffy someday... I'm sure they will...! That's the one thing... that's the one thing I won't let you laugh at.
Merry C: Ha! It looks like you still haven't learned your lesson yet. One more time Mr 4!
Chopper: You think I'm gonna let them happen? Let me show you the transformation point that I've been saving! Ahhhhhhhh. He turns into a Bigger version of his Reindeer form.
Horn point! Usopp!
Merry C: Your determination at least is praiseworthy but no matter how resolute you might be you can't do anything in your shape!
Usopp: Chopper...! Get behind me....!
Chopper: You got it!
Merry C: Get ready Mr.4
Usopp: Take this! Special Attack...
Merry C: Here it comes! Molehill...
Usopp: Smoke Star! The smoke blinds Mr 4 vision..usopp jumps out of his shoes.
The rest is up to you, Chopper!
Chopper: All right!
Merry C: That kid rook of this no it's and got away!
Chopper lifted Merry C up
What the--? Hey!
Usopp held his nose to copy her voice.
Molehill Intersection #4! 
Merry C: Stop! Mr 4! It's me!
Mr used the bat on Merry C instead of Usopp. Making her crash it a building
Usopp: you guys look over here! Special Attack: uso-cho Hammer Comet! He used the hammer to attack Mr 4 at a distance with Chopper Slingshot.
Making him lad with Merry C is. The dog dropped one last bomb making it explode when they were
Usopp: We did it...!  He falls down
Chopper: Usopp! Hang in there! Don't you die! Someone get a doctor! A doctor!
Usopp: That's you!
Mole Hill Fight
Mr 4 and Merry C against Usopp and Chopper.
Winner Usopp and Chopper.
The people were still fighting.
Koza fell
Man: Koza! Are you all right?
Koza: Yeah.
Man: You still got that bullet from Nanohana...
Koza: This is a battlefield. Something like that doesn't matter here. Never mind me, is like to get on their horses somehow. If we get down this street, and through the center of town, we'll be at the north block where the palace is. There was a gunshot where they hiding making a hole between them in the small wall.
Man: The palace? What are you planning to do?
Koza: Demand the King Cobra surrender.
Man: Don't be ridiculous! North block is where the royal army's main force, including Chaka and Pell, will be! It's too Dangerous! We have even mustard all of us together yet! We can wait until reinforcement gets here from the other areas of Town right
Koza: it's already too late as it is. Give me a hand!
He left the man followed after him.
Vivi was running.
Man: Halt! Are you with the rebel army?
Man 2: There is nothing ahead in the north block but the palace! Understand me?
Vivi's head was down.
Ma3: If you're not here as part of the battle leave this area of town at once!
Man: Hey, are you listening, woman? This is no playground!
Vivi: I know!
Man: Princess Vivi. It can't be!
Man 2: Is it really her?
Vivi looks up. Where is my father? Where is he now?
Man: Well, the thing is.
Vi: In that case...take me tobwhereChaka is! There was something I wasn't him to do!
Mr 2: Duex. In..deix...! In...deux! He was spinning while dodging kanji kicks.
And they end up kicking each other at the same time. Making them each fall into a building.
Sanji: You bastard...!
Mr 2: What a kick... Imagine, him being able to compete with my Ballet Kenpo! Out of my way!
Sanji: Ibtopd you, if you want to get by, you'll have to defeat me, first.
Luffy: yeah. Go Sanji.
Mr 2: Just keep pushing your link like that. Day in and day out, lesson, lesson! The dancer Kenpo I've refined will not be beaten by the likes of you! He went to attack but missed each time. It's no use trying to escape from my fists! Ballet Kenpo! He spins he then does a ballet move.
Degenerate Swan Dance Recital! He went to punch Sanji but Sanji jumped and dodged his attack.
Sanji: I'm not getting anywhere like this. I'm going still it right here and now!
Luffy: You're not.
Sanji. you're not helping. He had his leg up Collier shoot! He went to kick but Mr 2 blocked it with his arm
Épaule! Mr 2 ducked
Côtelette!
Mr 2 bent over backward  to dodge it
Selle Mr 2 blocked with his foot
Un
Poitrine!
Deux!
Gigot!
Krah! He kicks Sanji
Ballet Kenpo
Mouton Shot!
Swan Arabesque! They blocked each other kicks once again. Pushing each of the back.
Sanji: Mt Mouton Shot....blocked by that bastard...?
Mr 2: My swan Arabesque, stopped by that insignificant cook...? You've got to be kidding me! They got back to u
Luffy: And Stella thinks I do a lot of damage.
Mr 2: Okay, fine! I mean business from now on, I mean business!
Sanji: Try me.
Mr 2: You don't know what my ability is yet, do you? What's amazing is the capacity of my memory. If I use it, I could make say this sort of montage! He covers his face.
When you see this, you will laugh until you collapse. First....the world's most unusual hair...then the most unusual eyes... The world's most unusual nose. The world's most unusual mouth... Now take a good long look! Grand opening, today! The Copy-copy Montage! He looked the same but the long nose
Sanji did not react.
Mr 2 took out a mirror. As it broke
Sanji: 90% of that was your own faces huh? You've left yourself open! He kicked him
Stop playing around, you Dirty bastard!
Mr 2: Don't you have a heart? You devil!
Samji: I don't have time to mess around with your craft.
Mr 2: Craft? That's nothing! Calling it a craft is nothing! There was someone like this once. A man who, through friendship made me powerless.
Sanji: Love is everything. People have so that's it. I more or less get it now...
Mr 2: to have love. Your loved ones need me
Sanji: What you're going to do?
Mr 2: he turned into Usopp Go on try and lay a hand on-
Sanji kicked him
How could you! That was the face of your friend! What do you take your friends to be?
Sanji: What are you stupid? No matter who you change your form into, yoite still you. I'm not the sort that caught up my such images. A person is their soul!
Mr 2 backed away. A person is their soul...? You're so...refined! He started to tear up. I'm embarrassed to have been caught up in my look all right. Even if I was to say, wet myself up like her, he turns into Stella. Sanji had heart eyes Mellorine! Mellorine!
Stella's voice or any of your other friends, it would be mean anything.
He turned back to see Sanji normal. He turned again and Sajin was back to his heart eyes.
Mellorine! Mellorine!
He turned back. And so was kanji
He's easy to read... He turned back
Mellorine! Mello--
Normal
Really easy to read...
--rine! Mellorime! Mel--
Seriously easy to read... He turned to Stella
Luffy: It seems like Stella is Sanji's weakness. I can have her ask Sanji to make me more food.
Stella Voice: Yore a fool.
A/n I know it's not but still not here not that's why I chose her.
Man: It's Vivi-sams!  It's true. The princess has come back
Man 2: Why, at a time such as this?
Vivi was in front of Chaka
Chaka: Are you insane Vivi-sama? If we did that.
Vivi: Of we did that what? This land would be finished? It wouldn't would it? Their place isn't Alabasta, after all. The kingdom of Alabasta...is the people who are hurting each other now! Its beaches of them at this place first became a county! If we can stop this war then that's good enough! Please! If we can draw everyone's eye over here for a few seconds...then I will come up with something from there. I swear I will! Destroy...this palace!
Man: What are you saying, princess? This palace has a 4,000-year history!
Man 2: Please don't go through with this foolish idea, vivi-sama!
Man: Chaka-sama, don't let your judgment go astray! The King is not present!
Man: We can not allow you to do this on your own!
Flashback
Chaka: But then, your Majesty the way things are headed, this country is in a mortal crisis!
Cobra: So what if it is? Are you saying we should wipe out the people of this land without knowing the cause? That indeed would be the destruction of this county. We set for Rainabase, where crocodile is.
Pell: Forgive for saying so, but if we were to turn against Crocodile now, it would be like pouring fuel on the flames of rebellion. While we would be attacking Rainbase the rebel army would come again to Alubarna Palace!
Cobra: and so what if the rebel army were to take the castle? Even of wez the royal army were to fall, if we cut out the roots of this, the country will surely rise again. it is not this castle that we should be protecting, it is the people of the county! Remember...the people are the country.
Flashback ended
Chaka: Vivi-sama... He bows down
Install do as you say!