Epispode 67

Stella: Damn, they're annoying!
Luffy: What's their problem?
Vi: This can't be! What strength! Unbelievable!
Stella: All right then. Let's settle this!
Luffy: Okay.
A/n Stella is faking this she loves Luffy but seeing how he won't listen to her talking fighting is the only way. I will also explain why she cried a little. They went to attack.
Nami only punched Luffy. Knowing that he's the one who started to fight.
Knock it off!
What the heck are you doing? It's just a good thing you managed to keep the girl safe! You almost let a billion berries get away from us
Stella: I forgot about that. Sorry.
She picked up Luffy. Understand?
Vi: What are you talking about? Why did you save me?
A/n For the record Stella went easy on him the whole time that's why he was able to get hits on her I mean she was using swords and not her whip and she didn't use her devil fruit powers.
Nami: Right we need to talk about that! It's like this... Won't you make a contract with me?
Vi: Contract.
Luffy: Laughs. Oh! You should have said just said so, Zoro! I just figured you wanted to get stronger so you used them.
Stella: I wouldn't take down innocent people.
Luffy: Come on! Don't sweat it!
Nami: Be quiet you two!
A/n# Nami only has respect for Stella
So there you have it! As compensation, I'd like one billion berries. You saw how strong these two
Are. It's a pretty good offer if you ask me.
Vi: I can't! I do appreciate your saving me. Thank you.
Nami: Why can't you? You're a princess. One billion shouldn't be too much...
Vi: Do you know of the kingdom known as Alsbasta?
Nami: No
Vi: It's a peaceful kingdom known as a great civilization and nation. Well, it used to be.
Nmai: Used to be? What about now?
Vi: It's in the middle of a civil war. For years of a revolution has begun to appear. The people revolted, and the kingdom fell into chaos... Then, one day, I heard the name of an organization...Baroque works! I learned that the populace was being manipulated by their group. But there was a right lid on any other information than that, and there was nothing I could do. That's when I asked Igaram, who always meddled in business since childhood, for help.
Luffy: The old tube hair guy?
Vi: Yes. I asked him if there was a way I could infiltrate Baroque works. Because that would let us see who was pulling the strings, and what their goal was.
Stella: Did you figure out this goal of theirs?
A/n Stella does not like Vi at all she is just there because of Nmai and Luffy
Nami: " The founding of an ideal nation." That's what Igaram-san said, anyway.  Oh does that mean...
Vi: Yes. The boss says it's to create an ideal nation, but us an enormous lie! The true goal is to take over the Alabasta Kingdom! I have to hurry back, tell everyone the truth, and stop the fighting! If I don't do something...
Nami:  I see. So that is the deal. Now everything finally connects. There'd be no money during a civil war huh?
Luffy: Hey. Who is pulling the strings?
Vi: The boss' identity?! You shouldn't ask that!
Luffy: You know who it is right?
Vi: Don't ask me! Anything but that! Your lives will be put in danger, too!
Nami: Laughs. I think I'll pass on that! After all, these are guys are trying to thank over an entire country! They're obviously insanely dangerous people!
Vi: Yes! They are! As strong as you people may be, you'd never stand a chance against one of the Seven Warlords of the sea, Crocodile
This peak Stella's interest.
The two looked at Stella knowing her dream was to fight all 7 warlords in a fight and win
Luffy: You just said it.
Stella: Seems like I might like this journey a little more.
The Vulture and Otter were there.
They flew off knowing this information.
Nami: Grabed onto Vi. What was that bird and sea otter?
Vi: I'm sorry!
Nami: Are they going to tell someone?
Luffy: Hey a Warlord. You get a chance to fight him
Stella: One step closer to finishing my dreams.
Vi: I'm very sorry! It just slipped out!
Nami: Like that really fixes things now! Why did you have to drag us down with you? She let go. Ugh. Being hunted by a Warlord the moment we enter the Grand Line is too much to handle!
Stella: We're lucky we can see him so soon! Oh, I wonder what he likes!
Nami: That's your dream, not mine. She walks off. It's been short acquaintances but thank you for everything!
Luffy: Where are you going?
Nami: They don't know what we look like yet! I'm running away!?
The Otter was finished drawing Nmai. He turned the pictures around to Show Stella, Luffy, and Nmai.
Nami: Wow! That's so good! She looks at the two captains I guess this means there's nowhere to run now, huh?
Vi: I'm sorry
Luffy:Shes funny
Stella: Where was she planning to run to, anyway? Guest that means all three of us are on Baroque Work's hit list now.
Luffy: That's exciting for some reason.
Nami was I'm the corner crying
Vi: I do have 500,000 Berries in savings...
Mr 8: Fear not! They all looked at him. He was dressed at Vi.
It's... It's all right! I have a plan!
Vi: Igaram! What are those clothes?!
Luffy: You look hilarious in those, old guy!
Nami: It's idiot after idiot...
Mr 8: Vivi-sama. Please listen to me carefully. Once the Baroque Works intelligence network learns of something, pursue may come after you almost immediately. On top of that, if you know the Boss' secrets...you know what happens.
Vi: A thousand or so people will come after you.
Mr 8: Therefore, I will pretend to be you, like so, and sail straight to Alabasta with these dummies on board.
Luffy: Thes are us?  A decoy huh
Mr 8: While the pursuers are busy with me, all of you will head to Alabasta via the normal route.
Nami: Hold it! Who says we were gonna take the princess there? We still have agreed, you know!
Luffy: Take the princess there? What now?
Stella: Yiu haven't heard? Pops here want us to take her home. I don't want to but I have two reasons why I must.
Luffy: oh, that's what this is about? Sure!
Nmai: Crocodile is gonna come after us, you know!
Lufft: Is crocodile really that strong
Stella: He's one of the Seven Warlords of the Sea. He's q legally recognized pirate and thus has no bounty on his head. However, the bounty he did have long ago was 80 million Berries.
Nami: 80 million! That's four times Arlongs's bounty! Say no!
Mr 8: Will you do it
Luffy: Yeah! It sounds like fun!
Stella: I'm only doing this for Warlord
Mr 8: I am ever grateful!
There were at w boat.
High voice. Now, then I, Vivi, will wave from here.
Luffy: That's a perfect imitation, old guy!
Mr 8: Now then, princess. Please give me the Eternal pose.
Nami: Eternal pose?
Mr 8: You've never heard of it. I suppose you can say it's a permanent version of a log Pose. Whereas a log poise always leads ships to the next Island, Eternal Poss will never forget the magnetic energy of the island that it's stored in it. Meannifn it will forever point to the island alone. And this one is set to Alabasta.
Vi: You're going to use it to give to Alabasta? 
Mr 8: Vivi-sama. Please take the indirect Island-hopping route to Alabasta.  I've now taken that path myself, but it should only be two or three islands of toy follow the log.
Please take good care of the princess.
Vi: Igaram...
Mr 8: I expect it will be a hard journey. Be careful on your way.
They shook hands.
Mr 8 went on the boat.
Luffy: there he goes. He was a funny old guy, to the very end!
Vi:He really is reliable.
As he was on his way. There was an explosion.
Nami: No. They're impossible! Are they already after us?
Luffy walks say
He was a great person!
Stell: Nami! What does the log say?
Nai: Wre okay! It's stored up! Bring her with us! We're setting sail! She follows Luffy.
Nmai: Vi! Vi! Hurry! If they find us, it will all be for nothing. She hugged bi.
Don't worry! We will get you out of here! I know Luffy and Stella They don't look like it...
Stella: We gotta run the three upon
Luffy: Okay.
Nami: But they saved the East Blue! Just the Two of them! Baroque Works? Crocodile? Ha! The Seven Warlorda are nothing at all!
Luffy broke open the door.
Luffy grabbed Usopp by the nose and Sanji by the Legs. While Stella picked up Zoro and had him over her shoulders
Luffy: let's go
Sanji and Usopp were in pain while Zoro relaxed.
Sanji: What the hell are you doing, Luffy, hey.
Usopp:My nose is coming off! Let go dammit! What going on?
Zoro: I would hate to be them now.
Nami: hurry, Vi!
Vi: right! Karoo is messing
Woman: a decoy. How foolish...
They made it to the ship
Stella: come we got to go
Luffy: Huh? These guys are still sleeping!
Stella: Zoro can you lift the anchor
Zoro: Sure. She puts him down and he does so
Nami: There is no time to look for him
Vi: But I can't just leave him here!
Nami: Still
Zoro: Hey! What the problem!
Nmai: She says her such is missing!
Vi: He won't come when we whistle for Him!
Zoro looks to the left. This him?
Both: There.
Zoro: I see him when I go on.
Vi: There is a tributary just up the river. We can use it to get out to sea a little faster!
Luffy: Alright! Let go!
Stella: Hey
Vi: Miss Bandana
Stella:Just how come many people are gonna be chasing us down?
Vi: I don't know. There are about 2,000 people in Baroque Works, and I've heard there are several town-like bases like this one nearby.
Nami: They really might send 1,000 people?
Usopp: Hey! The ships leaving!?
Nami: Finally awake, I see.
Sanji: Wait! Let's stay just one more night!
Usopp: Yeah
Sanji: This town is great! And the girls are cute!
Usopp: there's no telling when we'll have this much fun again!
Sanji: Let's take it easy! We are pirates! Plus it's not even morning yet
Zoro: They have some nerve. They don't even know anything...
Luffy: You don't either
Zoro' Stella told me every
Luffy: oh okay.
Nami Knocked the two out.
Zoro: Hey! Explain to them
Nami: Yep! I just did!?
Zoro: That was fast
The two were knocked out
Nami: Yeah I left out the complicated parts. We should be able to leave this Island soon...
Luffy: Cool! There's fog now!
Stella: It's almost morning...
Woman: It's a good thing we managed to escape the people chasing us!
Stella: That's for sure!
Woman: We need to be careful not to crash the ship into the rocks.
Stella: Just leave it to Nami! Wait. Was that you lufffy?
Luffy: Nope. Stella looked around
Woman: This is a nice ship.
They all saw a woman on top.
Zoro: who are you?
Vi: You're...!
Woman: I ran into Mr. 8 a short while ago, Miss W.
Vi: You killed Igaram!
Luffy: who cares about that? What're doing on this ship?
Stella: Who are you?
Vi: what are you doing here?... Miss All Sunday
Nami: Miss All Sunday? What number is she partner to?
Vi: She's the partner of Mr. 0...the boss!
Stella: The bo-- Crocodile? This just got more exciting
All: What.
Luffy: is she bad?
Vi: she is the one who knows about the boss's identity. We found who he is by following her!
Miss A:  More accurately... I allowed you to follow me.
Luffy: Oh, then she's good!
Vi: I knew that! You're also the one who too him we discovered his identity, right?
Miss A: Right
Luffy: So she's really bad!
Stella: Pipe down, you!
Vi: What exactly is it you're trying to do?
Miss A: Good question. You are all so intent and serious that I found myself helping out.  The idea of a princess trying her hardest to save her kingdom while making her life an enemy of the Baroque Works... It was just so ridiculous, you see...
Vi: Don't mock me.
Sanji had a gun to her while Usopp had a slingshot.
Zoro had his swords
Nmai had her Staff
Stella had her whip.
Usopp: Hey! Sanji! You do realize what you're doing?
Sanji: No, not really. I just sense that my beloved Miss W is in danger..m
Miss A: I would appreciate it if you wouldn't point such dangerous weapons at me.
The two flew up
Nmai Staff was Slapped out of her hand
Zoro: You don't mean...
Vi: A Devil---
Zoro swords fell out as did Stella's whip
Stella: A Devil Fruit. Mind Damn if only I just use my I can kick her ass
A/n No one knows she has one. But Luffy. And the reason why will be revealed soon
Vi: Which one? What's her powers?
Sanji: Upon closer look, you're actually a beautiful lady!
Miss A: Now, now. Don't be so hasty. I haven't been giving any orders. I  have no reason to fight. She takes Luffy's straw Hat and Stella's Pendants
So you're the Straw Hat and Bandana Scarf Captain I've heard so much about
A/n They are not about to see Stella's hair just yet. But you guys did. Who's her brother I know you guys are dying to know.
Monkey D. Luffy. And Stella. Strangely, no one knows your last name
Luffy: Hey, you! Gimme my Haat back and my sister Pendents back. Are you trying to start a fight?
Usopp: I dem you an enemy! Leave this instant!
Miss S puts on the hat and pendant
How unlucky you are... You people who picked up a princess Baroque Works are out to kill... And a princess being protected by a mere handful of pirates...  But what is even unluckier is the course your Log Pose indicates.
Nami looked. The name of the next island is... Little Garden..we don't even need to do anything; you'll be wiped out before you can even reach Alabasta.
Luffy: You will Gimme my hat hat back! With Stella Pendants
Usop: You wish you, big dummy!
Zoro: What are you, a kid
Miss S: Do you not think letting Yourself get wiped out is a bit foolish?
She gives them their things back Plus a new Log pose.
Vi: A Eternal Pose?
Miss S: You can skip past Little Garden with that. It points to an island before Alsbasta: nothing At all Lsland. None of our employees know that does so no one will chase you.
Nmaj: What? She's a good person?
Vi: What are you giving this to us?
Zoro: It's a trap, isn't it?
Miss S: Is it now?
Stella walked up
Vi: Mind what do I do? I don't want to accept this from someone like her. But now that they've let me on board,  taking the safest route might be best...
Stella: Who cares about that? She grabbed the pose and broke it... Nami went to kick her but Stella dodged it by doing a backflip
Nami: You idiot. She just went out her way to show us a nicer course! What if she's a good person?
Stella: looks at Miss S You are not the one who decides this ship's you're. course! She then looked at Nami plus were pirates we don't take the easy route in life.
Miss S: I seem that's too bad.
Stella: I may want to get this done fast but I want to don't the right way.
Miss S: I don't hate high-spirited people. If you survive. Let's meet again.
Stella: We'll see
Miss S got off. Let's go, Bunchi!.
All: A turtle
Luffy: What a huge turtle
Vi: I can't tell what the woman is thinking one bit!
Nami: Then there's no point in thinking about it. We already got some good this on our shih, anyway. She talking about Luffy.
Usopp: Hey! Explain what is going on! Now if this makes sense!
Snaji: oh, Miss W! Don't tell me you've joined the crew!
Uospp: Explain.
Sanji: I see it too bad I missed out on it, but there still an opportunity for me to shine, too. Don't worry! Now that this is sleeping prince has awoken your safety is guaranteed!
Usopp: Whoa! Good thing I slept through it!
Sanji: Nmai-San. Stella. Jealous any?
Nami: Nope
Stella: No reason for me to protect her now. So no.
Vi: Is it really all right for me to be on this ship? I only trouble you all...
Nami: What're you talking about? We know who you are now!
Stella:If you didn't want to trouble us, you should've done so from the start
Vi: I'm sorry.
Nami: Right Luffy
Luffy: Yeah! I'm hungry!
Vi: Maybe it doesn't matter at all.
Zoro: For now, looks like our Next destination is set. Little Garden, huh?
Luffy: Let's go men
All: Yeah.
Vi noticStellalla wasn't happy at all and she wondered why
Miss A: It'll be quite the sight. Little Garden.