Episode 39

Nami was still on the ground. She touched the pendant and it opened
Name: Huh. Oh no. I hope I didn't break it. He says it's okay to check on it. She was surprised.
What's this? She opened it more.
It showed a small picture of Stella and a Young Boy hugging.
Could this be Luffy?

Hachi: What do you think? Isn't this a pretty fun game? How many minutes will that rubber man last? Or will you guys die before that? Laughs
A/n I hate when they laugh
Yoasku: This isn't good, Johnny Big Bro Luffy is in big trouble...
Luffy: He can't help himself now!
Zoro: We'll defeat him in five seconds. Luffy! I'll come save you right away!
Hachi: Hachi Ink Jet. Zoro dodges
Zoro his sword only to cut his hair.
Hachi: My hair! You bastard! I'm gonna... Forgive you since it's just hair and it's gonna grow back. Roronoa Zoro! You can't cut me because I have six hands. Go ahead and cut me if you can!
Zoro: You Octo-Man!
Hachi: Hachi... Triple... Sword... Catch!
He claps his hand but Zoro cuts him
Zoro: I don't have time to play games with you. He threw me out of whack!
Sanji looked at him
Could he possibly...
Cpp: If you're paying attention you'll shorten your life! He went to punch only for Sanji to dodge it.
Sanji: Fish shouldn't go against cook! He kicks him
Zoro: We're running out of time... No time... Go down already! He went to cut. But Hachi jumped
Hachi Suckers! He was sticking to a wall upside down.
Zoro: So what! Come down already! You damn octopus!
Johnny: That octopus bastard! He's moving won't and slowly!
Yoasku: Buy then, if he goes into the sea now, he'll be dragged to the bottom of the sea.
Johnny: But at this rate, Big Bro Luffy's going to die!
Yoasku: we have to do something about it!
Johnny: Yeah.
Gen tapes their back.
Both: Ouch!
Gen: What're you going to do in the sea with such serious injuries? You can't do much like that. If you're talking about that rubber man, I'll go a treasure him.
Johnny: You will?
Gen: Whether we save that young man or not is probably what will decide this fight, right? I can tell that too.
Man: I'll go, too!
Gen: No! If many of us take time to rescue him, the freshman will notice and it will cause these people trouble if anything. It'll be pointless if we end up putting a crimp in their fight. So I'll do it alone. Taste okay with you two, right?
They two tanked him
Johnny: I'll leave it up to you.
Yosaku: Sorry, but please be quick.
Nojiko: Gen-san, I'll go, too.
Gen: Nojiko, you're injured!
Nojiko: These guys are fighting for my little sister! Gen-san!
Gen: Okay, come with me.
They ran on the side of the building!
Luffy takes his last breath as he opens his mouth.
Sanji and Opp was fighting
Kachin Roronoa Zoro! Do you mind if I ask you a question? You don't, right? I heard you use the Three Swords Style. Why are you using only one sword? You're losing big with one sword!  Actually, there's a reason that a human swordsman can't defeat me. Wanna hear what it is? When you hear it, you'll be surprised, scared, blown away!
Zoro: Mind Damnit! I can't be in pain right now!  My fever's getting worse, too! I thought it would come down while I was moving around, but... He starts to stubble.
They all look at Zoro
Stella: Zoro.
Sanji: Just as I thought, the wounds...
From your fight with Hawk-eye are.
Both: Big Bro!
Hachi: What're you doing? Are you trying to take illness or something? I won't fall for that. Roronoa Zoro! Just check out my true form! He goes to the roof goes threw a window and gets six swords. Look! This is my true form! Here comes Hachi, sure if six swords Style!
Zoro falls over.
Hey! That's not where you're supposed to fall! Don't mock me!
Johnny: So he's bearing the pain!
Yoskau: Yeah. His injuries would kill a normal person or leave them bedridden for half a year!
Doctor: What?!
Sanji; I thought something was strange. He looked as if nothing had happened right after that fierce fight. Is he an idiot or what?!
Opp then punches Sanji I'm the stomach throwing him threw the wall.
Opp: I thought I wanted you to pay attention I have a fortieth dan in Fishman karate.
A/n And I know Whop your ass. If you know you know
Man: What? Did someone go flying?
Johnny: Big Bro
Yosaku: Big Bro Cook!!
Opp: He's been taken care of, Arlong-san. What do we do with Roronoa Zoro?
Stella walks to Sanji.
Stella: Stay down. She told Sanji in his ear. You two make sure Saji doesn't go anywhere.
Johnny: Big sis what?
Stella: I'm going to finish what they started.
Yosaku: Alright we'll hold on to Sanji
Stella gives the three of them a kiss on the forehead.
Stella: Thanks for everything
She walks back to Zoro.
Johnny: We got a kiss.
Yoasku: From Big Sis Stella
Arlong: Just ditch him in the sea. What a weakling how boring!
Hachi: That's all? Geez, they sure did a lot of damage, though. I ran a big deal. Arlong Park can't be damaged by this kind of damage.
Arlong: Indeed...
Hachi: How dare you, you Roronoa Zoro! You died from shock before I the great Swordsman, could attack you
You could have left your name in history if you died at least after receiving my six swords Style attack.
Well no matter how you struggle or even if the world is turned upside down, you human can't even give a scratch to me, wielder of six swords! He starts a windstorm.
Stella to zoro
Stay down
Zoro: what? I can't lose this.
Stella: You won't. Captain order. She picked him up and laid him where she was sitting at. She kissed him on the forehead and went to the fish man.
Zoro had a tiny hint of red on his face.
Opp: Stop it Hachi. I know how you feel, but if you go on a rampage we'll be in trouble. Are you going to destroy Arlong Park?
Hachi: No... Sorry. I got too worked up...
Opp: Don't get carried away.
Hachi: You're right. Sorry.
Stella: The Six Swords style, huh? What a joke!
The two looked at her.
They all look at her.
Johnny: That's Big Sis!
Hachi: Stella.
Stella: I'll tell you one thing, octopus. There's a man that Zoro and I need to meet up with. Until I see him again. She looks at him