Episode 180

Three little boys were at Conis's house talking about them and how they were bad people for going against God but One boy said they were nice people and talked about what his father believed in and that he was working for God himself
Man: Skypiea will be dropped back into the Blue Sea World. This nation will no longer exist!
Conis: I can't let his death be in vain. I must tell the others. I have to warn them no matter what it takes.
Enel: You dare to threaten me? Listen to yoursleves! Laughing. I must admit that I'm quite impressed. But you have no idea what you're up against
You cannot comprehend the extent if my power and what I'm truly capable of. An elderly buffoon wanting peace.  A warrior who single-mindedly seeks his homeland and thieves from the blue sea who are only concerned with treasure but you cannot, I called this rectech place Skypiea because this nation is fundamentally flawed
Gan: I refuse to stand here and listen to this nonsense. Now tell me where the Divine warriors are! And what exactly are your goals?
Enel: Assaniation.
Gan: What.
Enel: I mean When I ascend. I will return to my rightful place.
Gan: what? Are you saying that you're leaving Skypiea?
Enel: That's right. I will soon leave this dreadful wasteland.
As people of God's land. People call this vearth. And there...the ground extends as far as the eye can see in all directions. It's my dream to fund this place. This paradise! Endless faith a Home fit for a God! My time spent here battling over the inconsequential lands of the Upper Yard has been nothing but a petty triviality. Listen to me. I tell you this place that you cherish is an abomination Consider this. It was born in the sky, though it's not a cloud. It lives in the sky though it's not a bird. This nation that exists in the sky is an utterly unnatural one. When we die we all return to the Earth, to the soil, but here... there is none.
Gan: What exactly are you getting at?
Enel: You really shouldn't be surprised by my intentions. As God, I'm bound to adhere to the divine province of nature. That's why this unnatural nation..will be ripped apart and pulled from the sky!
Gan: You're planning on wiping our Skypies completely?
Enel: It's only natural.
Gan:  Don't be so conceited. The term "God" is just a title used to refer to the leader of this nation!
Enel: Ture soon it will all change.
Gan: A true God does not love amongst the humans like you do and treat them as his playthings!
Enel: Former God. Gan Fall [laughs] you're worried about the Divine Warriors, are you not?
He talks about what he made them go through for 6 years.
Gan: You monster.
Enel: It's not that I wanted to harm them. But when I told them my goal they dared to challenge me.  Laughs. And they paid the price for that insubordination.
Gan: They were good men, and they all had family on Angel Island.  You are the devil He went to attack only for his lance to go through him and Enel put 20 million volts of electricity on him.
Before that Gan thought about what He could have done better to keep everyone at peace only to have Enel Attack him and take over.
Screams
Gan:God does exist in this world
How mortifying.
Enel: And that God is me. As he lay on the floor lifeless
Robin: It is the devil's fruit. It's the Rumble Rumble fruit. If I'm not mistaken this particular fruit is said to have the power of invincibility.
The power of lightning
Nami: But...Lightning
Enel: It is time. All that I have foreseen will come to be. The four of you have to have survived this long.
Laughs. Now...come along you will join me. As I gain passage to my dream world....to endless earth come with me come and fulfill your destinies.
Zoro: Why would we?
Enel: Ther I will build an indisputable Nation Of God!  Where only the chosen ones are permitted to live. A utopia of boundless of external power.
Nami: What is he saying
Enel: Like those incondite subordinates of mine, sully the stature of this new nation. Only those who pass judgment will stand in the glory of my company.
Robin: But. And what will you do if we refuse?
Enel: Refuse? But why? Who refuses to join me?  If you stay here you end up falling into a bottomless pit of the upper Yard in one fell swoop.
Robin: But if you decide to destroy all this, then won't you be destroying something else that you cherish? 
Enel: Do you mean the Golden bell
Robin: Ah yes that's right.
Nami: Golden bell
Enel: laughs No need to worry. I've already made arrangements. Based on what I know about your travels on skypiea. That's right I know what you're thinking. And it won't be long before I have the bell. You seem surprised. Did you really think a mere human can get the better of me? How foolish of you. He held his hand out.
Thinking you can get the better of me. Then a cold calculating woman
He shoots lightning at her head
Nami: Robin..
Zoro went to catch. And lay him down
He looks at Enel
How dare you.
Enel: Oh I see.
He went to attack Enel
He blocked Zoro's attack
You've got skill
Zoro: Are you completely out of your mind? He went to attack again only to miss
Wiper went to use his Bokooka
Enel: Kari.
The burn had no effect.
Wiper: No way. How did he manage to neutralize the Bazooka Blast
Enel: hmph. You still don't get it, do you? Your energy doesn't even register. I'm more powerful than you could ever comprehend.
Nami: Thunderclap repeatedly. And that only happens when the air expands at the sound of light. That's really powerful. That amount of power is greater than anything we can handle.  It's true. He really is made of lightning
Enel: The time is near. Prepare yourself those who will remain will join me for the Endless Earth together. Do you understand what a rare privilege that is
Zoro: And why do you assume we'll come willingly?
Enel: Hm
Zoro went fast.
I don't give a damn about your so-called dream world!
Nami" Zoro! Stay away from him! He's too powerful!
Enel: You need a lesson. Soon your body will know the power of God.
Zoro went to slice his body only for his swords to go past him and cut the building.
Enel: I possess a tremensous power. That you puny human can never hope to overcome. Can you feel it now? The despair? He holds Zoro swords
If one loses all hope it is an experience not unlike losing one's life. Laughing. He shocks the Swords
People fear death above all things he then steps on Zoro's head
That's why people prostrate themselves before an insurmountable power and beg for mercy.  It is simply the natural order of things. Beings are meant to bow before that which they fear. It's a shame. You are bound by your instincts.
Zoro: Can't believe how incredibly strong he is.
Wiper we able to flip to him and grab him.
Enel: What do you think you're doing
Wiper: And now...time to die. Are you familiar with the sea prism stone, Enel?
Zoro: Sea prism stone? That's a stone that can counteract Devil fruit powers.
He was then dragged
Enel: Well, then, do your worst Shandorian.
Nami: Sea prism stone. It's said to harness the power of the entire ocean into a single blast. It's the sea condensed into solid form. If anything can overcome the power of the devil's fruit, it's the stone.
Wiper: Die
Enel: Are you sure you know what you're doing, you're aware of the consequences are you not? Your body will pay a heavy price as well.  Why sacrifice yourself for a homeland you will never regain?
Wiper: If I must die. Glady...  if it means I can take you with me!
Enel" Don't do it.
Wiper: Reject!
Explosion
Nami: No way... He really did it.
Enel was on the ground
Wiper still had his arm.