Alabasta Saga end Episode 129/130

A/n I skipped 129 because it's just Vivi making a speech to her people. Hina attacks the Straw Hats but gets tricked By Bon Clay as a distraction. As he used himself as a decoy. Vivi told them that we weren't going with them and asked if they would still be friends. Only for them not to answer to her and get in trouble but showed her the marking on their hand to show their friendship. There's no point in making a whole episode on that.

Hina: We sunk one ship Just ship belongs to some "Bon Clay" a baroque work agent. The other ship was.
Man: Hey, get a move on.
Smoker: So you let them get away
Hina: To think that I felt for such a cheap trick.
Smoker: They're good at running away. Some of me were loading up the Baroque men. One man attacked the navy
Man: Miss Hina! Watch out
He looked back to see a man trying to attack her with a sword
Hina: Seriously, it makes me angry. I'm going mad!
Smoker: Angry at your Shiftlessness
He swings the sword only to miss
Hina: No, that's not it. She used one hand on the man
Iron Fist: Whoa! It gives me the tingles! The power of the cage Cage Fruit! " Everything that touches my body will be locked up!
Jongo: Say it! Say the killer line! Please say it
The man's body was locked up
Man: What the hell is this? An iron lock! Hina sat on him
I'm angry at you, Smoker-kun.
Smoker: That rings too many bells..m
Hina: Because..you seem to be quite happy about the Straw Hat getting away.
Smoker: Huh? Me? Why would I be?
Hina: Who knows?
Cobra was talking to his people about what Vivi did.
Pell was okay and he walked only to see a grave about him
The straw Hats we're still trying to get away from the Navy
Luffy: Whoa! They're fast!
Sanji: Rather our ship is slowing down
Nami: Water's flooding in from the holes. We can't make it the way out like this.
Usopp was trying to fix the holes.
Hey, chopper! Do you still have more panels? We'll be in trouble soon.
Chopper was floating in the water.
He saw him. Chopper.
Zoro: Three ships.
Sanji: We have no choice but to fight,
Luffy: All right let's go! They went to go but fell over the harpoon and that destroyed their ship from the Navy attack
All: What's this
Nmai: Oh, That? Usopp said to keep them such we might be able to use them for something.
Zoro: They're in our way
Sanji: We don't need them
Luffy: then should we ditch them?
Man: Everyone, Take your position! Once we pull up, we'll make an all-out attack!
The harpoon was then Thrown back at them
Luffy: Okay! Are we ready? Huh? The Navy ships were down
Zoro: Now is the chance. Let's go full speed ahead and show them off!
Vi: Now, Karoo! Let's go back to Alubarna! Karoo runs.
Although my adventure is over, a new challenge restoring Alabasta, is waiting for me this time. Right Now Alabasta is like a small, beat-up ship wandering on the sea... But no after how big a wave we face, we'll never be discouraged. We'll push forward, without losing our path
Zoro and Luffy are paddling on the right while Sanji and Chopper are doing it on the right.
Facing straight ahead... Vigorously..! That's right... Just like that wondrous, small ship... We'll definitely be able to see them again someday, right Karoo?
Karoo squcks
Tashigi: Smoker-san..
Smoker: Hey, young lady. Are your legs okay now?
Tashigi: Please stop talking like that. She walks out to him smoker is sitting down shirtless. And pored her some code
Thank you... She sees the wanted poster is Stella, Luffy, and Zoro. I saw their new bounties.
Smoker: For them, these numbers are no surprise. Do you know know what? His Sister and Swordsman did?
Tashigi: You mean Roronoa? And Stella!
Smokers She slew 100 bounty hunters in Whiskey Peak. He cut down Daz Bonwz in Alubarna.
Tashigi: Daz? The assassin?
Smoker: He used to be a bounty hunter and was called that in the West Blue, but he went under the name Mr 1 in Baroque Works. Well considering Corodile had so many famous guys under him, we should be impressed... But they lost... We'll have a rematch with the Straw Hats some other time.
Tashigi: Yes!
Stella: Looks like the Navy stopped following.
Everyone was sad.
Zoro: We did shake them off, right
The two looked at them
You know... What's with those indifferent replies?
All: I miss her!
Stella: Don't be whiny!
Zoro: If you wanted her to stay with us that badly, you should taken her by force!
Zoro: Ahh! You're savage!
Nami: You are the worse
Sanji: Moss's head
Luffy: Three swords style
Usopp: Hey, wait Luffy. Three Swords style isn't an insult.
Luffy: Four sword style.
Usopp: The number isn't exactly the problem... Listen. You know Natto right? Zoro and Stella walked away.
Even if you call it rotten it wouldn't
A door opened
Robin: Looks like we finally made it off the island!
Zoro: Yeah
She walks out
Good job.
Zoro and Stella trunded around.
The rest of the group number their heads
Zoro took out his weapons.
Here to change your organization? I'll take you on!
Nami: Why are you here?
Usopp: Enemy attack! Enemy attack...!
They all sounded her. Nami and Zoro had their weapons to her.
Chopper: Who's she
Sanji: who cares! She's that beautiful lady!
She walks
Zoro and Nami's weapons were out of their hands
Didn't I tell you before not to point such dangerous objects at me?
Nami: How long have you been on this ship?
Robin: All this time... These're clothing, right? I'm borrowing them. She was looking for a chair
Nami: What're you trying to do, Baroque works?
Robin: Stella.. You haven't forgotten what you did in to me, haven't you?
Zoro grabbed her Shirt
Stella! What the hell did you bring her here?
Sanji: Let go of her, you bastard
Usopp was hiding whole using a megaphone. Get off this ship immediately.
Stella: I'm sorry I have no idea what you're talking about.
Robin: Yes, you did. What you did to me was unbearable. Take responsibility.
Robin: Who's that and what going on? Zoro:What's this unbearable? Things you did, Stella?
Usopp: Leave the ship....or we'll call the Navy. I'm serious.
Zoro was still shaking her
Sanji: You better let go of her. Moss head.
Stella: I don't know what you're talking about. What do you want me to do?
Robin: Let me join your crew.
All but Zoro and Stella.
What?
Flashback.
Robin gave Cobra a tube..use that immediately. It can neutralize the poison from Crocodile hook. If she's buried in this rubble, she might survive since she's a rubber woman.
Cobra: You said that time that history is the only thing written here... Why did you lie?
Robin: So you knew...? How mean...
Cobra: This country isn't written in there. Everything about the weapon you wanted must've been written there. Of course the location, too...
Cobra gave Stella the medicine.
The country would've become him at that point. Isn't that right?
Robin: I'm not interested in such things. Whether the county and people live or die, I don't really care, I wasn't going the weapon to crocodile from the start.
Cobra: I don't get it... Then why did you come here?
Robin: What one expects and what one hopes are different things. What I was seeking was the Rio Poneglyph. The only " stones that tell the real history" among the Poneglyphs that are scattered throughout the world. That's the Rio Poneglyph...
Cobra: What do you mean by the real history?
Robin: I gave up... I've searched for it for 20 years and I'm out of clues... This place was the last hope...and a failure... Dying here like this would be a fitting end for me... Living like this has exhausted me... All I want is to learn the history... She started to cry. But there are too many enemies... To achieve my dream.
Cobra: let me ask you a question... By any chance can the untold history be uncovered? Are you saying that the poneglyhs hold those records? Then why do we...
There was a ripping sound.
They looked to see Stella up with her shirt off. Cobra looked away
Robin: Mind what is she doing?
Stella walked up to her. And placed. Her shirt over the cut that Crocodile gave her to have the pressure on her. Robin wanted to do something but was in too much pain to do anything. But she appreciated the help. She then picked the Both up.
Stella: Okay, let's go up
Robin:wait a second! I no longer have a reason to live. Leave me here
Stella: Why should I listen to you? Plus I couldn't live with someone dying for no reason. She smiled.
Robin: You made me llive than when I wanted to die. That's your crime. There's no place for me to go back to. So let me stay on this ship
Luffy: Oh, I see... Then I guess we have no choice... Okay.
All: Luffy!
Luffy: Don't worry. She's not a bad person if Stella saved her.
Sanji: Mellorine!
Usopp was questioning her.
Robin was using her devil Fruit to keep Chopper and Luffy entertained
They are laughing.
Chopper looked at her. Only to hide behind Luffy.
Usopp: Pay attention. Answers my question honestly! I'll ask you one more time what's your name? Ah... I'm Usopp. Nice to meet you. Yeah, nice to meet you.
Robin: My name is Nico Robin
Usopp: Okay, Then, Nico Robin. What is your occupation?
Robin: An archaeologist.
Usopp: An archaeologist.
Robin: I came from a long line of archaeologists.
Usopp: Hmm. I see... That's kind of family huh?
Zoro: What the hell...? Why did you save her
Stella was leaning on Zoro's shoulders
Stall: I may be a pirate. I'm not heartless.
Robin: I become an archaeologist, and then a wanted criminal. That was when I was eight.
Since then, I've spent the last 20 years hiding from the world.
Usopp: Since you were eight...? By yourself all the time?
Robin: But then there was one way for a child to be able to survive along on the sea. So, to protect myself and to achieve my goal, I've chosen to follow various rogues... So that is how it was.
Usopp: So does that mean that Corodile was just another rogue to you?
Robin: Yes, I guess... To get closer to the Rio Poneglyph... Thanks to her that I've become good at doing things behind the scenes I'm sure I'll be able to help you guys, too.
Usopp: Oh..? Yours full of confidence. What are you going at?
Robin: Assassination.
Usopp: Luffy! Stella! This investigation has concluded that she's too dangerous!
Robin was Tickling Luffy and Chopper
See you guys listening
Nami slams her foot. Seriously. Being. Dealt so easily... How pathetic. She was the Vice President of a crime syndicate just recently. His are we gonna let such a woman join us? Even if you could receive idiots, you can't deceive me! If you pull any stunts, I'll kick you out!
Robin: Okay, I'll keep that in mind. I just remembered. I brought some Crocodile jewelry with me... She took a bag out
Nami: Wow! I love you, sister!
Stella, Usopp, Zoro. Hey, hey, hey...
Usopp: Nmai! Been suckered.
Zoro: That's an evil trick
Usopp: She completely follows that's woman lead.
Stall: Nmai would do anything for Berries. Even Kiss Sanji
Sanji slid down to Roib
Sanji: Oh, love.. Floating love... I'm driftwood that just lays its burnt-to-a-crisp body in the stream...
Nami: Treasure.
Sanji: I'm driftwood that has been struck, by the thunder Bolts that's is your beauty and caught in a raging torrent. Snack for you.
Robin: Oh, thank you.
Zoro: And his reaction was no surprise.
Usopp: Yeah... We just have to consider that he was a lost cause from the start
Zoro: In any case...now that's it come this the three of us are last holdouts.
Usopp: Indeed they're so simple-minded or should I say lax.
Luffy: Hey Usopp. He looks at Luffy
Luffy had Robin's hands as Antlers
Chopper.
Usopp was laughing and the three of them were on the ground.
Stella and Zoro were walking up.
Sanji: Should I call you" Robin-chan? Or should It be Robin-san"? Or Robin-sama. Which should it be?
Robin looked at the two.
Robin gets up. Oh? Where are you going? She looks at him.
Oh... She's great she's got an adult charm, which is different from Nami-san's but just as same as Stella-sama. She walks past Zoro to the railing
Robin: This ship is nice... Is it always like this?
Zoro: Yeah... It is.
Robin: I see... She smiled
Zoro: What is that woman up to...?
She walked up to Stella.
Robin: Why do you keep that Bandana Scarf on
Stella: For reasons. Look I may have saved you but I didn't ask you to join my crew. I can't trust you as easily.
Robin: That's something. I'm surprised you're the captain of this crew.
Stella: why is that?
Robin: I'm surprised that they listening to a Problem Child.
Stella was shocked to hear that name.
Stella: How do you know that name?
Robin: I was here the whole time. I had some time. To look around. So you tell me can you live with yourself as a liar?
Stella: Alright meeting right now.
They were at the bottom of the ship.
Chopper: Did we do anything wrong
Nami: Luffy probably ate all the food again.
Usopp: Wouldn't Sanji be mad not Stella?
Stella had a poster in her hand.
Stella: I called you all here to say that I haven't been honest with you guys.
And it's been brought to my attention that you should know this.
Luffy: What's she talking about?
Sanji: As long as Stella is taking I don't care what she says.
Stella held out a closed Poster.
Do you know what this is?
Luffy: Paper
All: well of course.
Stella laid the paper down and traveled the price. Of the person but not their face.
All: 15 million Barries
Usopp: Hey Zoro did you capture this person? When you were a hunter
Zoro: Probably. I don't fall mission.
Stella: Well you didn't capture this person.
Luffy: How come
Stella: Because this person is. She revealed. herself as a young child. Holding a sword
All: YOU!
Chopper: That's you.
Zoro: Isn't that the sword you use to cut steal?

Stella: I just wanted to say that's why I wear I bandana Sacrf become

Stella: I just wanted to say that's why I wear I bandana Sacrf become. She pointed to the name.
All: Problem Child.
Stella: The Navy was never able to find out my real name. So they called me that. And had my hair out. So I always told them to have this on to protect me. I'm just saying me and Robin kind of have a similar background. Only because we had he had a poster at young age. Only I was 6 during this time. When she was 8.
All: 6 years old
Stella: I just wanted to tell you guys. And hope you're not mad at me.
They were all talking about his she was okay.
Stella: Well since that's over with. Nami is everything okay with it wind
Nami: Smooth sailing from now.
Stella: I'm glad. She smiles.