Epsiode 107

Todo: Don't hold suspicion, Koza. You know His Majesty's character very well.
Koza: All you old people say that. I didn't follow you here for the king's sake. The rebel army is over 100,000 strange now!
Todo: Yeah, I heard. There've been casualties, too... It's nothing. Just a little rain will clear him of these strange suspicions. Yes.
Man: What on earth? The canal's destroyed.
Man 2: Who would do this? Now we can't bring water to this town!
Baby crying
Man: It hasn't rained for over a year now! Erumalu is done for!
Todo: Don't hold suspicion, Koza...
Past
Koza: I don't want to suspect you but people are dying from thirst! You may not be using it, but you do have it!
King: No. Wait for natural rain. Dance powder summons misfortune.
Koza: Just a little be alright!
The rebellion might even stop if there is at least some rain!
King: It would only result in a greater calamity. It is not as easy to use as you think Koza.
Koza: I can't stand to watch towns dry up anymore! He went to walk away.
King: You haven't changed a bit since the old days.
Koza: I have changed. I can fight. I'm going to... I'm going to come here and take your rain!
Mind. Where is this country headed? Where are we headed? Where does the answer lie?
He looks up
Man: I have bad news, Koza!
Man: Terrible news, chaka-sama! It is His Majesty.
Chaka: What? What are you saying?
Man: He vanished!
Chaka: That' absurd! Have you searched everywhere?
Man: Yes! Not only the palace but the garden and storehouse as well!
Chaka:Could he have left in the middle of the night?
Man: Out of the question! The king's security was Top-notch. And he could be have escaped our eyes!
Chaka: Then... Then, why? Why would the king hide himself just before going to a battle? Search! Outside the palace and the tons!
All: Ye, sir!
Chaka: Pell excels in fond of people but as luck would have it, he's busy conducting reconnaissance in Rainbase... What has happened to His Majesty? I can't afford to act recklessly... Damn it!
Vi: Just want are you planning to do to Albasta?
Crocodile: Would you like to know the type of people I look down to most of all? Hypocrites who treasure the so-called "happiness of the people."
Vi: You intend to kill my father? As if you could ever do that!
Crocodile: There is no need to shout. I have no such intention. He's not even worth killing. I'm going to let Cobra taste humiliation far crueler than death.
Usopp: Crueler than death?
Crocodile: That's no way for a princess of a kingdom to look.
Vi: I'll ask one more time! Just want is operation utopia? Tell me!
Crocodile: Now, now. Do you realize where you stand in this situation?
Vi: Answer my question!
Crocodile: You're a valiant princess! But very well. The operation has already begun. I'll tell you about my plan the end this country... About Operation Utopia...
Soldier: Terrible news, Chaka-sam it's His Majesty!
Chaka: What is it? Did you find him?
Soldier: Yes sir! He's apparently in Nanohana! The information is certain!
Chaka: I see! That's a relief!
Soldier: But... But, unbelievably enough...
Chaka: Come again?
People: Koza! Koza-san! Wait!. We're coming too!
Koza: Why suddenly now? Has he fallen as far as he can?
Todo: Don't hold suspicion, Koza.
Koza: Why would he do something this nonsensical?
Man: Your Majesty?
Man 2: What are you just saying?
King: Just as you heard. I am honestly apologizing.  It was I Cobra, the king of Alabasta who stole this country's rain!
Mano Cobra-sama... How could you joke that?
Cobra: It's no joke. I used Dance powder to keep the rain in the capital city of Alubarna. As li'l o'l king--no, I mean, as repeated king, I cannot go thirsty.
Man: That may be so, but too many have died due to lack of food and water as a result! Why would allow--?
Cobra: I'm aware of that, of course. And that many oases have dried up. But some sacrifices are unavoidable if we are to protect the country.
Man: This is crazy. You know how miserable things were yet you only helped yourself? That's far too selfish even for you, King! A soldier went to shoot him
Cobra: Is a mere cretin like you trying to talk back to me, the king? I've come to Nanohana to apologize for what I've done. What more do you want?
Man: My brothers died into a, you know...
Cobra: I have come to this city for one other reason. As you know, Dance powder is outlawed by the work government. If word of its yes is leaked outside, Navy Headquarters will take action and destroy said county. This must be avoided. However, you may remember that large amounts of Dance powder were found being stolen into this town two years ago. It is necessary to eliminate all traces of that incident. Understand?
Man: you don't mean
Cobra: That's right! If we are to be rid of that terrible incident forever, we must be rid if this city and all of you!
Boy: Hey! King! So it was all your fault. It's... It's because you steal the rain all the towns are drying up, jerk!  He went to attack. Cobra kicked him
A/n No lie did you really think you could get a hit on him?
I'm going to avenge everyone.
Cobra: Men! Burn Nanohana to the ground!
Koza was there.
Man: Koza!
Cobra: Koxa. It's been a while.
Koza: What the hell do you think you're doing?
Boy: King!
Woman: Stop!
Cobra: I can apologize, as you can see.
Zoka: Quit screwing around! Shut up! Do you realize what you're saying? This is an incredible insult!
Cobra: I am the one who's been using Dance powder to--
Koza: I said shut up!
Cobra: Why are you so angry? Shrelybeven you can appreciate...
Koza: Shut up! You asshole! He wants to attack him. But the soldiers stopped him.
Do you know how the people felt as they died in the dried-up towns? They didn't have hatred it anger for you! "it isn't the king's fault"! " He's a great person!" Even as they died, they all said that, with faith in you! But what happens to them now, unless you at least lie and say you're innocent?
A soldier shot him.
Man: Koza-san!
Man: Leader!
Cobra: Well, I guess it's time!
The people tried to see if he was okay
Koza: Mind Didn't we fight because the kingdom--no, everyone-- wanted to know that answer?
The soldier used flaming arrows to burn the town. And attack citizen
At the very least.... that's why I fought
Miss DF and Mr 1 were on a boat to Nanohana.
Man: You can't be serious!
The boat won't over the town
Cobra: Here they come!
Man: A giant ship is about to crash! Run! People were running and screaming. As the ship came down.
Miss DF: Fir a final operation, that's surely lacked exertion.
Mr 1: Have we ever had any exerting work before this?
Be careful of what you say.
Cobra: We did it! Now light the Gore's and let's retreat! I just can't relax without this one! He put his snowball handband on one
It was Mr 2 the whole time
Man: Koza! Say something! Koza! Hey! The royal army disappeared!
Man 2: What!
Mr 2: Gow deux you like my kingliness
All: that was great, Mr. 2, Bin Clay-sama!
Man: Put out the fires! The Dumn Royal Army lit fires and ran off!
Miss DF Came out from the fire
Now to meet up with Mr. 2 outside town. Alubarba's the finale.
Mr 1: I look forward to it.
Mr 2: Vague! My favorite word is "vague" Now whether or not the king will stay king is vague! The operation was a success! Where's Bunchi?
Man: He's wesbtvif town, Mr. 2 Bon Clay-sama!
Boy: Huh? The King turned into a series ballerina... He was a fake! This is bad! Everyone is being tricked! I have to tell them. He went to tell them but ran into Miss DF and Mr 1
What a naughty little boy what do you think he's discovered?
Mr 1: That dumb imbecile made a careless slip-up
Boy,' Who're you?
Mr 1: I take it there's no use in asking you to stay quiet.
Man: There's no use! We can't keep up with the fire! We should probably run for it!
Man 2: Hang in there, Koza! You are not the type to die like this! The boy came out Bloddy.
Man 2: Hey! Take Koza! Little boy! Say something! This is terrible! Not even children are safe!
Boy: It's not...
Man 2: What's that? I'll stop the bleeding! Don't talk!
Boy Mind: It's not what you think! Everyone's behind tricked!
Man: Hang in there, little boy.
Koza had his hand on the boy's head
Koza!
Koza: Let's...end this country. Contact all of our branches! This will be our final battle!
Man: Okay, but we don't have nearly enough weapons!
Man 3: no, we do now. Know that ship just crashed? It was an army ship.
Man 2: Seriously!
Man 3: yeah! It was full of weapons!:
It's almost like divine guidance.
Mr 2: Oh, really? A little pipsqueak saw me? So sorry! So so sorry! Laughing
Miss DF: Shesh! Now Mr. 4 team just needs to do its thing...
Mr 2: Fatty and old hag know how to get things done! Kidnapping the kind will be nothing to them!
Koza: Hear me, rebel army! The Alabsta for is is long dead! This is the final battle! We're going to capture Alubarna! We're going to launch an all-out assault!
All: Yeah. The King must pay.
Chaka: Cobra-sam would never do such a thing! It must be a mistake!
Soldier: But the time between his disappearance and his arrival fits perfectly! Excuses no longer hold any water! News of the Nanohana incident spread through Alabasta, and the rebel soldiers everywhere have responded!  Not only that, the Citizens who have fallen His Majesty have begun taking up weapons out of hatred for him! Their numbers are unknown! The entire county is infuriated and heading for Alubarna! There is no stopping things now! Please make your decision! We will obey you!
Chaka: How can this be? Even the king's words from yesterday are blurred now! In water do I put my trust! Very well we need only fulfill our given duties! We are the royal guards of the Alabasta kingdom! Ni kingdom should crumble in the absence of its king! Protect the truth you see before you protect this kingdom! Counter the rebel army!
Nami: What a horrifying plan.
Crocodile: Well? Do you like it? The operation you once participated in has now blossomed. If you listen closely you can probably hear the howls of Alabsata. And they all think the same thing. " protect Alabasta." protect Alabasta
Vi: Stop it! How can you be so cruel?
Crocodile: Isn't it just heartrending? Love for the kingdom will be what destroys the kingdom.
Luffy screams and tries to get out but gets weak
Smoker: Is he stupid? Did he not hear what I said?
Zoro: He's definitely stupid. But that's also why he and Stella are our captains.
Stella: He heard just domestic care.
Luffy: Crocodile! When we get out I'll help Stella kick you ass...
Corodile: So many moves I've made to make it this far... The sabotage to instigate the citizens. Directive of the royal army's misconduct. Have you any idea why I'd go to such lengths to attain this country?
Vi: As if I understand anything inside your rotten head!
Crocodile: You really are a bad-mouthed princess.
Vivi falls
Now, now. What are you trying to do, Miss Wednesday?
Vi: Stoo you! I'm going to stop you! There is still time... If I can just get to Alubarba east of here... If I can get there before the rebel army, I may be able to stop them! I absolutely refuse to let you have your way!
Stella: Vivi.