Episode 242

Stella: Is something going on? Chopper? What do you see?
Chopper: Nothing for now. But they're all huge, armed, and angry.
Nami: I wouldn't be surprised. These guys have a reputation for beating up pirates. We should be careful and take action when the time is right.
Luffy: Yeah, if we carelessly plunge in we'll be in big trouble.
Nami: Look who's talking! He jumped in without any plan in broad daylight.
Zoro: Chopper, we don't know what will happen. Don't miss even the slightest movement.
Chopper: yes
Stella: If you see any movement let us know immediately
Chopper: Yup got it.
Zoro: It's gonna be a long night, but don't let your guard down. If we miss our chance tonight, we'll have to say goodbye without knowing what happened. Think that we won't have a way to go after Robin anymore. This is where we find out what we're made of
Luffy: Yeah. We'll definitely capture Robin.
Kalifa: Paulie. Iceberg says he has something to discuss with you.
Paulie: With me
Kalifa: Yes, just you. I'll be in my office so if anything happens, just call me.
Kaku: Taking the trouble to have to talk alone at the time like this...
Lulu: What on earth could not be about
Paulie: Beats me.
Tile: His will?
They all punched him
Lulu: She said it was something important. Get in there and talk to him already. Shall we stay a little ways away from the door?
Paulie: Yeah.
Lulu: I wonder why he need to talk to Paulie about it! It's Iceberg we're talking about it must be important. More importantly, our current problem is these pirates.
Hat: Yeah. According to Kalifa's investigation, there are eight of them. The two captains. Straw Hat Luffy. Bandana Scarf Stella. Pirate hunter Zoro and Nico Robin...
Kaku: In addition, the Young woman who came to Dock 1 this afternoon and the Round long-nosed guy.
Hat: Yeah, there are two others besides those. That's everyone. This probably is the least of our problems.
When they make their entry here that will be the end of them. we'll bring them all down together.
All: Yeah.
Paulie leaves.
Kaku: Are you guys done talking
Paulie: Yeah. Something came up. Sorry, but I have to leave for a bit, is it okay?
Lulu: That's fine. The four of us will be more than enough.
Paulie: Watch over Iceberg. He went to do what Ice asked him to do
Snail: Are you ready?
Man: Yeah, we're ready.
Snail: Then I'll cause a disturbance. The other four of you, please carry out your own mission after the signal.
Man: Understood. In the name of CP9
Ready? Nico Robin?
Robin: Yes...anytime.
There was an explosion.
Man: What a showy signal... Let's go!
Mar: Are you okay, Iceberg?
Ice: Yeah, just a bit shocked
Tilw: Here they come! Leave them to me! Lulu and Tile went after the masked man.
Kaku and Lucci were the only ones left.
A woman in a mask was able to get in while fighting off the people
Robin and the man attacked some people to get by...
Man: You have the Blueprints of his residence in your head, right, Nico Robin?
Robin: Yes.
Chopper: The craftsmen are in a frenzy.
Zoro: Yeah. It's gotten quite noisy.
Nami: What do we do? Shall we go i soon?
Stella: No wait. Where's Luffy?
All but chopper: Think thoroughly before you take action! You dumbass captain! Are you just realizing that?
Robin and The man were backed into a wall. They had their weapons pointed at them. The two looked at each other.
The man was reaching for something in his Jacket so the group shot at him only for it to be a red sheet.
And they were gone.
Man: They disappeared... No way...
The woman had a whip with spikes on it attacking the men.
Seriously, you people never listen, do you?
One man went to attack her but only got her to jump into the air and use the air to get higger. Moom walk.
Thorny Road! She did one single swipe and they were down
I told you not to, didn't I?
Paulie: This must be it.
Man: So that's the thing Mr. Iceberg's been hiding, huh?
Give it to us. You can't appreciate its value.
Paulie: Who the hell are you bastards? Where'd you come from?
Both: The Darkness
One had a bull mask while the other had a skull mask.
Skull: However, we're a group that carries out justice. We are the Cipher Pol 9, an undercover intelligence agency.
Paulie: No matter where you slipped in from, you must've encountered our craftsmen without fail.
Bull: Did we? We might have. Or we might have not...
Paulie saw the blood.
I don't remember the details.
Paulie: This is no longer something as simple as an assassination is it?
Bull: Well, I don't recall us calling it that. In any case, please give us, that valuable item of Mr. Iceberg's, and since you've been made aware of its existence... we need to take your life as well. In the name of justice... right here...right now...
Robin: He's behind this wall.
Man: Okay. Now, push me. She does and the man was able to make his body shape into the wall.
Ice: I'm shocked. I knew you'd come sooner or later... but I never thought you'd come through there. Is this how you came in last night? I know there isn't any door there. I
Man: It's the power of the door-Door Fruit. No matter how thick the wall is, I simply touch it and it becomes a door. As long as there's a wall, I can go in and out anywhere. He shot him.
Robin: What are you doing? We haven't gotten the signal yet.
Man: You can't call someone weakened when he's got enough to talk. Just like a goof wouldn't neglect to prepare the ingredient beforehand,  pros would be careful to restrain their victim so that he wouldn't act unexpectedly before the promised time.
Ice: So that's...CP9A way of doing things, huh?
Man: You've got good insight...you're exactly right.
Ice: That Poor Straw Hat Boy... Bandana Sacrf Girl... As I suspected they had something to do with this.
Robin: No need to beat yourself up about it. You just told the truth that you saw me last night.
Ice: That was also part of your plan?
Man: That's right. We kept them alive so that the crimes would be pinned on the pirates. Besides, if we killed you suddenly, we wouldn't know the whereabouts of what're after... The blueprints of a certain. Ship. It's something that has been secretly passed down from the shipwright to apprentice for generations. If you felt your life was in danger, you'd try to entrust someone with it for sure. And the one you chose was Paulie one of your forms at Dock 1. Our associates are with him right now.
Ice: Everything is going as you planned huh?
Man: Make sure things are carried out flawlessly.
Robin: Okay.
Man: I'll go deal with the shipwrights outside the door. Nico Robin, you finish off this man. Once those two get the blueprints from Paulie, they'll contact you. Kill Iceberg then. Our mission is accomplished once we kill Pualie, who's come to know the truth.  After that, this crime will be pinned entirely on the Straw Hats
The group was running
Nami: Seriously...why can't he listen to people's advice?
Zoro: But that's nothing new.
Chopper: Robin might be in that commotion, right?
What are we gonna do?
Stella: We have to act carefully!
Name: But depending on how you look at it this might work out in our favor.  When Luffy marches into enemy territory, do you think he's going around to the back it side?
Zoro: Not a chance
Chopper: No chance
Stella: Absolutly not
Nmai: I bet by now he's marched in by jumping in or running from the front, and now he's getting chased around with no idea where to go. But he made it inside the residence, don't you think?
Zoro: Yeah, sure do.
Chopper: Yeah. Definitely
Stella: Possibly
Nami: Right? From the shipwright's perspective, Luffy is the ringleader of the Culprit group and Stella. Once he jumps in, I bet everyone's attention will go to him! In other words, there's no doubt that the guard in the front of the residence has lightened up for now! So we'll be able to go across that opening ad mix in with the crowd of the shipwrights who are in uproar
Zoro: I see. So thanks to Luffy, the best chance to filtrate is right now, huh?
Chopper: That makes sense! Then, it should be okay to jump in, huh? Looks like we can jump over that fence!
Name: Are you guys ready? Okay, here we go! They all jumped.
Follow Luffy!
They were all surrounded by a lot of Shipwrights.
All: That was a dump idea!
Stella: the one time does the opposite of what he would normally do.
Luffy was stuck in between a building
TØ BE CØNTINUED