Epispde 90/91

Episode 90 is just about Chopper joining the Straw Hat Crew. And how Nami had to use her trick for Kirrha to let her go to help Vivi. When she can convince her to go Chopper has to go through with telling her that he was going. Kureha didn't want him to go so she began throwing random things at him trying to get into stay but Chopper made it anyway. Kureha was happy for him and a little sad to see. Him go. While she did want Chopper to see something before he left the day the men helped bring the cannons out with the key that Nami gave to her for her leave and were able to use the Cherry dust that Hriluk worked all his life to make Cherry blossom for Chopper.
Boys: Whoa.
Vi: It's beautiful
Nami: Yeah
Zoro: Cherry blossoms, huh?
Usopp: Is Chopper okay?
Nami: Let's leave him alone for now.
Sanji: He's experiencing what it's like to set on a journey as a man.
Nami: Yeah he is about to leave the island he's spent his entire life In.
Chopper: I'm leaving, Doctor...Doctrine... My adventure...is finally starting.
Luffy had Chopsticks in his nose making his mouth like a w shape. All the boys laughed at him.
Luffy: This is a joyous day!
Zoro: The moon is out and the cheery blossoms have bloomed.
Usopp: Chopper! Hey chopped! You son of a gun! How long are you gonna be in a daze like that? Drink! Sanji pushed him out of the way. Come here and sing!
Luffy: Here, stick these chopsticks up your ones!
Chopper: What..
Stella put her hands on his shoulder.
Stella' Are you surprised! You made friends with some crazy guys, huh?
Chopper: Friends.
Stella: Tagts right, they're over the top but since you're one of us now,  you'll have to get used to it.
Chopper noses twitched in happiness
Vi: Karoo what were you doing frozen in river?
Zoro: He probably slipped or something he's a clumsy one!
Vi: Quite, Mr. Buahido!.
Karoo Sacwaking.
Chopper: Yeah...yeah. He says that the guy named Zoro was swimming in the river and disappeared. He thought Zoro was in trouble so he jumped into the rover and got frozen.
Nami punched his head. So it was your fault.
A/n Nmai is getting too comfortable just hitting all the boys. Like what they went to hit back bro. Like I'm not trying to be mean or anything but she's not that strong right now in my opinion who's the strongest in my story from weakest to strongest? Right now. This goes to the Straw Hat So Vivi will not be named.
Usopp
Chopper
Nami
Sanji
Zoro
Luffy
Stella.
Don't say I'm saying Stella because I made her no that's not it. She has been fighting for 16-17 years without her devil fruit in action she has a whip and that's enough for her. This is now Before others join and post-time skip. In my opinion, you can have your own and tell what you think. Who's the strongest and weakest based on my story?
Vi: Tony-kun, you can understand what Karoo is saying?
Tony: Yes. I'm an animal by nature so I can talk with animals.
Vi: You can talk with animals
Nmai: That's incredible, Chopper! To be able to do that along with your medical skills!
Stella: This is all too cute.
Chopped: Dummy! Praising me like that wouldn't make me feel happy! You jerk! He began to dance a little
Lefty: He sure looks happy.
Zoro: By the way, Nami, what do you mean by "Medical skills"?
Nami: Chopper is a doctor...a first-class one with all the medical skills hammered into by Dr. Kureha.
Both: What
Zoro: Chopper! You're a doctor?
Luffy: Incredible!
Usopp: No way!
Stella: Good Lord! What did you think Chopper was when you were to join us?
Luffy: A seven-form transforming interesting reindeer.
Sanji: Emergency food.
Chopper: Ah...! Darn it! I forgot to bring my medical since I left in a hurry!
Stella: Can't be. Then what is this? She held A small Blue bag.
Chopper: Mt bag.
Stella: It was in the sleigh.
Chopper: How come?
Stella: How come? Didn't you prepare for the trip by yourself?
Chopper remembered Dr. Kureha
Stella: After all...she knew everything you were thinking... What a wonderful person she is...
Chopper: Yeah
They were sitting down
Luffy: Ah! I got snot on the chopsticks.
Hey, chopper, you try it too?
Stella: Geez...When you reminisce Right, Chopper? She looked down. Chopper!. Chopper had chopsticks in hai nose.
Don't.
Usopp: Alright guy. Attention!
Sanji: You bastard
Sanji and Zoro are fighting while making a mess
Usopp: Well, I'd like to introduce our new friend to you!
Luffy: Sanji! Go
Usopp: Tony Tony Chopper! He'll be our ship's doctor. To celebrate his coming on board. Hey, listen to me, you jerks!
Chopper: I've never had this much fun before.
Stella: I'm glad.
Usopp: Leat toast to our new friend!
All: Yeah! Cheers!
Carol was Talking to Kureha wondering if they left already. He couldn't get Vivi out of his mind think of the time were all the kings went to meet up and talk about serious matters and were trying to put two and together he remembered there was this little girl at the meet with the King of Alabsta. He says how Wapol will not suffer the county anymore. Hiriluk This country will surely be reborn just like you son, chopper...
Man: Dalton-san! This is serious! I just remembered something serious!
Dalton: What is it?
Man: Look at this. He gave him two posters.
It was the two wanted posters For Stella and Luffy.
It's him! The Straw Hat pirate who best Wapol! There's no doubt about it!
Dalton: A 30 and 35 million berry is on their head... They are.
Kureha: Oh? They're quite the rogues, aren't they... Chuckles
Dalton: Where'd you find this?
Man: Well.. I completely forgot to report it to you, but...
Dalton gave the posters to Kureha
About a week ago, a man who appeared to be a traveler suddenly appeared in Robelle town. It was an unusual fat where no snow fell.
Man 2: we don't know where he landed.
Man: Anyways, this guy said that he was after Blackbeard, the pirate that attacked this country.
Man 2: But once he relaxed that Blackbeard was no longer gone, he said,
Mystery Man: Then let me ask you one more question. Have pirates wearing a straw Hat and Bandana scarf come here?
Man: When we said we didn't know, he showed the wanted posters and said,
Mystery Man: If they come here...
Man: if they do?
Mystery Man: Tell them I'll wait for them in Alabasta just for 10 days. Okay? He went to walk away.
Man: Hey! Wait! What's your name?
Mystery Man: Oh yeah... I forgot. My name is Ace. If you tell them when they come they'll know who I am. Chuckles.
Man 3: Hey, please catch him! He just ate and skipped on the bill!
Ace ran: Ahh! Well then, tell them, okay! Thanks!
Dalton: He'll wait for 10 days in Alabsta...huh? Hm? Dr Kureha, what's the matter? You look out of it.
Kureha: Do you know Gol D. Roger?
Dalton: D? Are you talking about Gold Roger?
Kureha: Is that what he's called these days? She looks at Stella's poster.
It looks like my reindeer went with an extraordinary woman... So...the will of D...was still alive...
Chopper: Amazing. The sea is huge!
Luffy: Of course! And the ones who go on adventures in that huge sea are pirates.
Chopper: I see! Pirates are incredible after all. Hm?
They look up to see a giant bird.
Whoa! What's that?
Luffy: it's a seagull.
Nmai: There isn't a segull that big.
Luffy: Hey! segull!
The seagull went to them
Chopper: Ahhj! It's coming!
Luffy: see? I was right. It's a seagull.
Nami: Now's not the time to discuss that it's coming because you called it!
Chopper: Amazing! It's a great adventure! The seagull went to scoop up Luffy.
Nami: Chopper where's Luffy
Luffy: Yoo-hoo
Nami: Hey! Don't become bird food!
Chopper: ahh it's terrible! A bird ate Luffy! He ran to the others who were playing a game
Zoro, Sanji, Stella, Usopp. He ran around them.
This is no time for playing around! Luffy' in trouble!
Usopp gave them cards.
Stella: Did he say he wanted our help?
Chopper: No, he didn't.
Stella: Then there are no problems. My brother is fine.
Chopper: But.
Luffy: Gum-Gum... Propeller! He spins the bird
Chopper: Amazing.
Luffy has the bird land on the boat.
Luffy: Hey, Sanji! I've got some meat! Huh? He saw everyone on the ground
Stella had protected Chopper by holding him on top of her.
What? Are you guys sleeping?
All: It was your fault.
Usopp: How are you gonna fix this situation? I had a good hand!
Luffy: Really! Sorry.
Stella: You okay chopper
Chopper was satisfied with the comfort of Stella's body. Yeah.
Zoro: Whoa that's huge. Now we can have some decent metals
Luffy: Hm? What's the matter, Chopper
Chopper: Well... Pirates are incredible after all!
Luffy: Yeah? Incredible, huh?
Nami: Hey, you guys!
The ship is arriving at Alabasta soon. We don't have time to play around! Move it!
All: Alright. They went to go down.
Chopper: So what's Alabasta?
Nami: It's the country that Vivi's father governs.
Usopp: A rogue named Crocodile is trying to take over Alabasta right now. 
Sanji: I hear that Crocodile is one of the seven warlords of the sea.
Chopper: Seven Warlords of the Sea?
Stella: They're the people surprised by the Wolrs Government.
Chopper: Piatea is authorized by the government?
Stella: Yeah. They're overwhelmingly strong. And they crush other potatoes one by one. So the government authorizes them to crush pirates. And I can't wait to see him so I can defeat him in a fight.
Chopper: But if he's so strong why would you want to fight him, Stella?
Stella: It's my dream to fight all seven Warlods at least once and win against them.
Vi: Crocodile is a get-in Alanasta because he crushes the pirates that attack towns.but tats only his public face. Behind the scenes, he is pulling strings to cause a civil war in Alabasta... to take over Alabasta...no one has noticed it. The citizens... My father... No one...
Luffy: All right in that case all Stella has to do is best up that crocodile, right?
Vi: Yea. If we can first stop the civil war and expel Baroque works...
Chopper: Baroque Works?
Usopp: Ah... Yeah, you don't know about them either, do you?  To be honest I can't quite understand, either. Baroque Works has a complicated system.
Vi: The system is simple.
First, at the top, there is a boss, Crocodile... In other, Mr. 0.
Stella: The man I will fight.
Vi: Correct. There are 12 agents and one animal who receive orders from the boss directly. Each of the 12 agents operates separately as a pair with a female agent. Me. 1 and Miss Double Finger. Me. 2 done at have a partner, though.
Zoro: Mr. 3 is the candle Man we met in Little Garden, right?
Vi: Yes. He was paired up with Miss Golden Week.
Nami: Oh, that girl...
Vi: Mr. 4 is paired up with Merry Christmas. I don't know much about these two, either.
Luffy: And that Snot guy. Me.5, right?
Chopper: Snot
Usopp: Yeah. His snot is a bomb.
Stella: Mr. 5's entire body is a weapon. Miss Valentine has the powers is the Kilo Kilo Fruit.
Zoro: Is that woman who can change her weight freely, right?
Vi: From Mr. 1 through Mr 5, they've called officer agents. They all have the powers of a devil's fruit. They work on really important missions.
For Mr. 6 through Mr.13, their job is fundraising for the Company by leading the employees at the entrance of the Grand Line.
Sanji: Come to think of it, there was a strange Money and chicken
A/d Do they not know their animals? I'm sorry but really.
Vi: They're Mr 13 and Miss Friday. They're a punishment squad. Their main job is to punish those who fail missions. Other than these people, there are 200 subordinates called "Billions" under the officer agents and 1800 subordinates called "Million" under the frontier agents. This is the secret crimes syndicate, Baroque Works.
Usopp: That means.. 1800 plus 200, so...
Copper: There are 2000 subordinates?
Usopp: 2000!
LuffyAll right I understand it very well now. In any case, all Stella has to beat Crocodile
Usopp: I'm sure you don't get it all!
Zoro: Of Baroque Works' last big job is to take over Alabasta...
Sanji: The rest of these " officer agents" will all
Name: Gather in Alabasta.
Luffy: I see. Then, in any case, Stell will beat the Crocodile guy...
Sanji: That's enough keep your mouth Shut!
Luffy: Okay.
Man: I'm sorry, Mr. 2, Bon Clay-sama!
Me. 2: Gimme a break who do you think I am? I'm Bon Clay-sama, a Baroque Wors' officer agent,  who's so fearful that even a crying child becomes quiet. Hey, you! You navigator, over there!
Man: Yes sir!
Bon: Just tell me! What are 0-chan's orders?
Man: Kill Mr.3 on the direct route between Alabasta And Little Garden. 
Bon: So, you do know what it is. He grabbed his neck. Direct route means found in a straight line, right?  That is why we traveled straight from Alabsata to this Little Garden, right? But then, what's going on?
We got to Little Garden without Mr.3! Doesn't get mean that you guys Missed Mr. 3 ship?
Man: No...that can't be right...
Bon: Then are you saying it was because I'm stupid?
Man: No...Mr.2...
Bon: Shut up! Anyway, we can't be falling into the "beating penny Mr.3 mission" at an important time like this! We can't afford to fail. If we did, Mr 1 and his partner would come to kill me. Do you get that? if you don't wanna be my Pret, then look for Mr.3!
They were on the boat. Super full speed! We're heading to Alabasta on the Swanda! No, listen! Don't overlook even a single small ship!
Man: Yes Mr.2 Bon, Clay-sama!
Crocodile: Wjat? Pirates are attacking towns in the Kingdom? Don't they know how the county has Crocodile?
Miss Sunday! Who Knows... Sir Crocodile... Maybe a country where riots are going on is an easy target for pirates... Are you going?
Crocodile: Sure I have to do a good job for my public position, too.
Miss Sunday, How kind of you...
Crocodile: Of course. The seven Warlords of the Sea are pirates who crush other pirates. We're heroes to people.