Epsiode 176

Most of the dialogue will be skipped. I will just summarize what they said.

Ohm: That said, the prophesied by God is fast approaching. So, you can't possibly survive.
Zoro: Prophesied?
Ohm: If you did not want anything, you could have lived longer. You might as well repent your sinful life before I render judgment.
Zoro: So, I take it you're one of those priests or whatever that serves God? Things like God or prophecies don't interest me. Right now, my own business here is taking gold
Ohm: I'll forgive you of that sin, too.  Your only salvation lies in that fact. That no one can escape from my Ordeal of Iron. I'll save you all.
Gan: You sure like to talk high and mighty
Ohm: Let's go, Holy. You can get as wild as you want. He got on Holy
Gan: He is our target, Pierre. Since he's the most powerful, we have to stop Enel's priest first!
He was flying on Pierre
Zoro took out his sword.
But to think that giant snake ended up all the way up here...
Luffy: Damn it! One minute this place is up and the other it's down. This cave is messed up.
Stella: I'm starting to think it's not a cave anymore.
Wilper: You can all... die together! He blasted at Zoro.
Holy and Pierre went to attack one another.
Zoro was behind Wiper.
That's one pesky weapon you've got there!
Wiper: You blue sea people don't know anything! Do you think you can come and take what's rightfully ours?
Holy and Pierre were attacking one another
Zoro: I'm not about to figure out every one of your problems!  The situation in the sky is not our concern!  He ran to attack
Wiper: That figures! He blocked Zoro's swords. And then flips into the air
I was going to eliminate you from the start! No skin off my back! Die he was behind Zoro and Blasted him again.
Zoro dodged it.
Zoro:Mind This Guy's tougher than I thought.
The snake got up
Zoro ran to a building to attack only to be blocked by Wiper's shoes
Die! There was a large shadow. The snake came down and went to attack only for the two to jump out of the way. And burned a building with its bite.
Zoro: That's right. He's got poisonous fangs! Holy was behind Zoro.
This one's got fangs, too! He was almost punched by Holy Fist.
What's with this dog's moves?
Ohm: His name is Holy. I'm warning you. I'm a stockbreeder in the sky, in other words, a sky Breeder! My animal was trained to go beyond ordinary training. I hammered bipedal walking and then even boxing into him. Savor his attacks through!
Zoro: There's such thing as going too far. Oh his side he blocked Gan Attack
Gan Fall.... you were beaten by someone like Shura Haven't you? learned a lesson? You probably can't even wield your spear any longer, can you?  You old fool!
Gan: Yet I can't withdraw! Because I don't know what you and the others are going to do!
Ohm: Don't be conceited! Even if you knew, someone like you wouldn't be able to understand God's noble thoughts!
The goat man is chasing after Nami no need for that and they are heading to Giant Jack. Asia was happy Wiper was alive.
The snake went to attack destroying the ground.
Zoro: That damn snake! It keeps getting in my way! He looked over and saw Chopper on the ground.
Chopper!
A/N Oh someone is dying tonight.
I'm coming hang on! He ran to him.
Ohm: I see... He was part of the group from the Blue Sea. Hey, watch your step going over there.
Zoro stepped on a trap and spiked Wires came out and Slash his arms
What was that? Barbed wire?
Ohm: So that's the ordeal.
Zoro: Chopper! Hey, Chopper!  Say something! Why did you come to a place like this alone? Hey!
Ohm: Such a shame. They're iron clouds. They're light as clouds and hard as iron. They're blown into shape by a milky dial. Each one is connected to some part of the ground. When you step on it, it gets discharged. On this field I don't have to attack you, your own blundering will do you in. That animal was partially defeated by me, but he also became a victim of the Ordeal on his own.
Zoro lays Chopper down.
So do you want to get revenge now or something?
Zoro: No. I don't really like fighting for that reason
Ohn: Isn't that something?
Zoro: But... I'm getting a little fired up.
Conis and pagaya were where Nami told them they would meat. And Coins was looking after Sanji and Usopp. Conis was worried about the others but Nmai had full faith in them. I mean they were her crew after all.
Laki was on her way to warn Wiper and the other Shandirans were also trying to get to Jiant Jack
Enel: That's right. Everyone still in the game climbs up to the upper ruins. And kill each other.
There will only be Five survivors. God's prophecy is absolute.
Gan was able to dodge Whiper Blats
Stop it, Wiper! I am not here to...
Wiper: What, old man? Do you think you're not my enemy? To us, you and Enel are the same, Gan Fall!
Gan: you're being stubborn, listen to reason. Perrie dodges the snake bite. As the sneak fell
Wiper was able to jump
Damn you. He blasted the snake
But no damage.
My burn bazooka didn't work on it... What kind of scales does it have?
Stella and Luffy went falling again
Both: Yells. I can't take this cave anymore!
Zoro was fighting with Ohm and Holy.
Zoro: Mind. It is a dog after all. The more you move, the more openings you create, fleabag.
Ohn used his sword On Zoro's side.
Making him crash
What was that?
Ohm: This is what Blue Sea people get on my nerves. This sword is also made of Iron cloud. In other words, iron clouds are added to the blade by a dial built into the haft, so it will hunt its prey to the ends of the earth! He used it again this time it was bendy
Were you able to understand that swordsman from the Blue Sea?
Zoro: it's just like Stella's whip but better. I get it You white-white sea people are more circus performers than warriors
A/n oh damn. Maybe Stella will get a new weapon who knows
Ohm: Holy. Let's fight separately. He gets off. It seems that it's getting a little busy in the upper ruins.
There was a noise.
Goat men came up.
Goat: I didn't expect that even the sky Knight would be here... we'll assist you, almighty Ohm!
A few Sandoirans came.
Wiper: Look who's here
Man: You know what this means.
Man 2: It means we're the only ones left.
Man 3: We'll help you reach Enel and take his head off wiper!
Luffy: That should work! I'll just dig our way out.
Stell: For the last time it won't work Luffy. She was sitting down and looking at the necklace Luffy gave her. She smiles
Luffy used a rock.
The snake laughing
Nami and Aisa were able to make it to the top
Zoro: Nami?
Wiper: Aisa?
Gan: Young Lady!
Goat: kill them all!
The three men went to attack the goats.
Wiper: Aisa! What are you doing here?
Zoro: Nami what are you doing here?
Nami: Zoro! Where's everyone?
Aisa: Wiper!.
Wiper: what are you plotting? Blue Sea dweller? Aisa, get away from that woman! He went to Blast Nami
Gan saved them both
Nami: That was close!
Aisa: You're the Demon, Wiper!
Gan: Why did you you two come to a place like this?
Nami: We didn't mean to. We were chased by a giant snake! The same one that just ate them.
Zoro: That idiot.
Wiper: Aisa!
Holy punched Wiper and Ohm used his sword on Zoro.
Knocking them out.
Ohm: you're idiots who can't even protect yourselves.
Quite worrying about others! Accept it. There's nothing you can do to save them.
They were screaming as they went down.
TØ BE CØNITUED