Epipsde 111

Todo: Look! There is so much! Look... The water... The water is coming forth! Didn't I say so Luffy-kun?
This land is strong. Yuba is still lives.
Corodile: Yuba is going to die from that one, final Sandstrom. And then, the flame of anger in the rebel army will burn even hotter.
Stella was still on the hook. This outdated consideration for others going to destroy this land. And the same goes for you, Bandana Scarf Stella. If you had abandoned your worthless feelings, you would have lived longer.
Stella: Water?
Crocodile: I don't you still feel indebted to these waters huh?
Stella grabbed his arms a squeezed them.
You mean, you're still alive? He the her down in the sand. The sand started to go down.
It looks like that hurts. But you'll be out of your misery soon enough.
Stella started to go through the sand.
Bye, now. He walks off. That was a waste of my time.
Todo: No big deal..once we get rough this sand, it will rain. Just like always. Keep coming! Keep coming as often as you want, sandstorms! Yuba will never give in to the sand!
Usopp: Then, that's when it happened! That's what I said to him, "You bowlegged bastard" That's when I started. Ever since the crabs of the world have been bothered about being bowlegged.
Luffy: So that's why they walk sideways, huh?
Zoro was bench-pushing Lashes
Usopp: Uh-huh. Incidentally, at the time something was jumping up and down behind him. It was a lobster.
Chopper: So lonsters--they're crabs, then?
Usopp: Yeah, they're crabs.
Nami: Zoro, you're just wasting your energy doing that, aren't you?
Zoro: Shut up.
Sanji: just leave him alone, Nami-san This guy isn't doing something they can't keep focused. They're not that adept. Especially...that muscle freak, now that he's had a taste of the level the seven warlords have.
Zoro: Hey, you what are you trying to say? Go ahead and spell it out.
Sanji: Ah, you want me to say it? You're scared. You're worried that maybe Stella might lose.
Zoro: Who, me? Sacted, you say? Why you..! Fancy eyebrows!
Sanji:That's does it! Now I'm mad! You...moss head!
Zoro: What! They butted heads.
Both: You wanna go at it?
Buffy knocks them both out
Cut it out! This is pointless!
Chopper: He's strong.
Chopper is so cute
Usopp: Mind They are who they are. Everyone's a bit worked up. Now's the time for me, the vice-captain, to
Vi: Take it easy, everyone. Stella-san won't lose. I mean we promised her, didn't we? That's why we'd be waiting for her in Alubarna.
Usopp: Yes you seem more worried than any of us, don't you?
Nami hits her head
Nami: You should just worry about the rebellion.
Sanji: Sorry about that, Vivi-chna.
Zoro: If you have cover for were done for.
Nami: All right, then, switch your minds over to Alunarna!  Let's go, pincers!
Luffy: What's that?
Nami: A name for the crab.
Usopp: Pincers, you say? No good
Chopper: Nothing wrong with it.
Tashigi: Me, go to Alunarna? We're chasing after the Straw Hat Pirates, right? Are we reinforcing the royal army?
Smoker' It's up to you. You decide what to do when you're there.
Tashigi: You don't mean that? Exactly what is going on?
Smoker: Just follow your sense of justice. Whatever happens, I'll take responsibility.
Tashigi: Captain Smoker, where are you going?
Smoker: Something suddenly came up. I'm heading out to sea. Be prepared to receive communication from me at any time, Tashigi. Keep a close watch on where the county ends up. Whether it falls, or whether it survives. Something is sure to happen to mark the start of a new age. He drives off.
Man: Sergent... Sergeant! Your orders?
Tashigi: Right...
Smoker: Keep a close watch on where this county ends up. Whether it falls, or wetter it survives, something is sure to happen to mark the start of a new age.
Tashigi: Were you after the pirate Straw Hat Luffy, Bandana scarf Stella
And everyone else under them.
All hands, reinforce your fear! Prepared to depart for Alubarna!
All: Yes, sir.
Tashigi: Bandana Scarf Stella.
Usopp: Waht! We can't cross the river won't this crab?
Vi: Movinf crabs are greater in the desert so they don't take to water.
Usopp: Butvits a crrb, right?
Nami: A crab! Not a lobster! Do something!
Usopp: Hey this is a problem. Not good. Look here. I we just blithely win across this river as wide as a sea, we're not going to make it in time! And look! After crossing the river there are still dozens of kilos worth of desert! If this crab can't go to the other shore, are we supposed to run from there on?
Nami: We don't have any choice.
Uospp: There is no way we'll make it in time! It's absolutely impossible
Sanji saw they were getting closer.
Uh-oh. Hey, the river! I can see sSabdiraRiver!
Luffy: What!
Nami: Do something, Pincers-kun!
Chopper: I know! Pincers love dancing girls!
Nami takes off her cloth to reveal her outfit.
Will this do
Chopper: Probably.
Sanji:Holy cap
Sanji and Lashes had heart eyes.
Chopper: Ah, he's looking this way
Pincers had heart-eye and went faster.
Chopper: We are accelerating!
Sanji: Nmai-san
Luffy: Way to go Nami.
Zoro: great now we got two animals in heat.
Usopp: So, what ha this solved? Chopper.
Chopper: Go!
The crab was able to go in the water.
Sanji: Hey, now, this crab is incredible! I don't believe it!
Usopp: Whoa, way to go! It's a miracle! Just stay on the water and run! You can make it! Keep going! You can do it! This crab cannot!
The carb was sinking down.
Hey, what's this? Am I imagining things, are we sinking?
They were in the water
Stop sinking you crab!
Zoro: No time to wine about it keep moving forward.
Zoro held Luffy while Sanji Held Choper.
Stella would be so proud of the two helping her favorite boys
Usopp: Hol on a second. Are there any boats? How many kilos to the other side
Vi: About 50 kilos.
Uospp: Whi can swim that?
Chopper: Thank you. Thank you pincers!
Usoop' This is no time to be casually waving goodbye! Something came up from the water.
Vi: It's a rare Sbafmdoran catfish! They only vary rarely seen!
Usopp: You don't have to explain that!
Vi: Also, human are their favorite food!
Usopp: You might tell us at first!
They were all running from it.
Luffy: Come on let me eat it
Something from under the saw best up the catfish.
Sanji: Het let go! I can't see anything in front of me you know! He was telling chopper.
Usopp: Kung Fu Dugonga?
Chopper: They said they won't neglect their senior pupil.
Usopp: Well, it's not like we're Luffy's pupils or anything...
Sanji: Still they saved us.
Luffy: All right, just a little father! Hang in there!
Vi: Thank you;
Chopper: Bye-bye.
Luffy: See ya!
Zoro: Things have been going smoothly. Can we make it?
Vi: That's a tough one. Even riding on Lashe-kun, I'm not sure there is enough time.
Usopp: What more, he could only carry, uh...three of us! And if Baroque Works is going to attack us, it will be from here on. Isn't there any way for all of us to act together? They all stayed quiet. Damn, there can't be anyway.
Nami looked to be something coming from the distance. Look over there!
Usopp: What is it the enemy? Are they here already?
Vi: No that's not I'm karoo! And the supersonic Ducj Squadronn! You come to get us, haven't you?
The 8 ducks put their wing together.
Stella's head was sticking out from the sand.
Yells Crocodile
Crocodile: There's a difference in the level of pirates you and I are. Yuba is going to die. And then, the flames of anger in the rebel army will burn even hotter.
Stella was able to control her breathing. And lean back and slide out of the quicksand.
Flashback
Young Stella: Will I ever be normal
Ava: Why do you ask?
Y Stella: because I'm not like the other girl.
Ava: And so what?
Stella looked up at her.
red hair Ava. If you were normal I never would have the chance to take care of you. I wouldn't change that for anything in the world. She bends down. Can I tell you a secret?
Stella: Yeah I won't say a word.
Ava: I used to like this boy when I was younger. He want normal either. But that never stopped him from being great.
Stella: How so?
Ava: He has Bule hair and a big red nose and also Devik fruit powers
Stella: Oh? Laughs.
Ava: But Stella if you are different that shouldn't stop you from being who you are. Normal is okay but being yourself is the best a person can be. You will have people who like you and people who won't. You'll find them soon enough.
Stella: And maybe you'll find him soon too.
Ava: Maybe. She rubs her head. Now should we train
Stella: Okay. She smiled.
Ava smiled.
End of flashback.
Stella was out of the sand sitting
Miss Sunday was in front of her.
Stella was all bloody
Stella: Why are you here?
Mis Sunday: Why do you fight? You, you have the name of "D"?
Stella: What are you talking about?
Miss Sunday Mind. Who are you, people? Apparently, that was a pointless question, huh?
Pell: I found you. He was walking to them. Where is vivi-sama?
Miss Sunday: Are you awake already?
Pell: Now I've got a handle on your ability, this won't turn out like last time.
Miss Sunday: Don't overexert yourself. You must be seriously hurt
She walks away.
This works out perfectly. Why don't you save that girl?
Pell sees Stella in her state
She is a courageous Dame who delivered your precious princess to this land, after all. Besides, the princess is safe. She's on her way to Alubarna right now. I'm not sure about what will happen to her later, through. The situation is what it is, you know? She gets on a Banana Gator. The gatoreavea fast
Pell: If I'm not a match for her, then just who will be able to protect Vivi-sama?
Stella sits next to Pell.
You have to take me to Alubarna
Koza: Just you wait, Cobra we're going to defend Alabasta. We're not a hit to turn it over to you. His men were on horse.
Man: Hurry! Look lively!  Stack it up higher. Man we're putting sandbags to protect them
Man 2: Redy the cannons at the southern gate! Stop dawdling around! Hurry. Bring more cannon balls over here!
Mano Chaka-sama! The enemy's number is said to be very 2 million!
Chakra What do you think of His Highness's attack on Nanohana?
Man: I have served him for ten years, so I--
Chaka: Yeah. There's felt no way anyone could believe it. I can only pressure that something must have happened to the king. And if so,  it's all more the reason why we must not lose this fight. Do not flinch at the enemy number! For the king's sake a well as for Viiv-sama, who has returned home, we're going to defend this country.
Man: Everyone who is not involved in this battle take a shower outside the city we cannot warrant your lives if you stay!
Merry C: Things are finally starting to become hectic, huh! Hurry I and start fighting, already, will you? Things are so slow, I can't stand it
The real king was tired up behind them. I don't care if he is the king, or if he is the king, I can't take guarding him for too long can't for crying out loud!  I mean, sure slipping past the palace guards and kidnapping this guy is a mission that's only we can carry out, but now that over, nothing could be more boring than this! Right? Me 4? You heard me, right? You are so slow when it comes to answering me, really! Ah, My back is sore! My back hurts
Cobra: Chaka... Koza... You may not fight you yourselves are what this county is. You just do not overcome each other. Those who lament war...Those who go to war...
Merry C: Gi on, run away!
Cobra: Those who incite war... Those who know the truth and wrong prevent it. Each of their feelings is at odds, and they clash in the capital city of Alubarna.
Igrama: The final revolt begin, has it? There was a ship Vivi-sama and the others appear to have arrived in this land safely. I must hurry. I hope I am on time.