Episode 126

They all watched. Uopp feel
Sanji: The son of a gun...
Nami: He... Protected the county...
Uospp got up and looked at something
Hey... This can't be happening...
G
Man lifted his sword.
Tushigi: Wait... Stop, all of you...!
Man: Sergent Major! Watch out!
The people continued to fight.
Tashigi: Madness. Why... aren't they stopping? 
Vi: Screams. Please... Stop fighting! Please....stop fighting! She repeats herself.
Nami: You Dummy... You guys! What're you just standing there for?  It doesn't matter if you have to punch or kick! Just stop. Reduce the number of casualties as much as possible! She held onto Usopp.
Corodile: Finally...the beginning is here... The day that my enormous ambitions start... This county is mine!
Stella L: We don't want her to die! That's how friends are! That's why we won't quit fighting as long as she doesn't give up her country!
Corodile looked to see that Stella was still standing up
Stella L: You can't...defeat me!
Corodile: You finally managed to speak and that's all you have to say? He walks to herm that's a bluff suits you well a loser who's about to die any moment... And it's even groundless.
Stella L: I will be the queen of the pirates. Right alongside Luffy who will be King!
Corodile: Listen up, brat. The more a man knows about the sea, the less he'd make such through less remarks. I thought I told you that there are tons of rookies like you in the sea. The more you learn the level of this sea... He ran to her. The, more you'll give up on having such dreams! He went to stab her with the hook. But Stella used her foot to break off the hook.
I am the woman...who will surpass you! She stretched her arm and punched Crordile. And then kicked him. And he was flying Stella jumped and punched him to the ground. She then grabbed him and flung him behind her. He got up a little.
The scorpion's poison should be working.... Where is this brat getting all that strength from? She looked at him.
Flashback.
Corodile: The Mr.5 duo was taken down? Who the hell did it? He saw two posters. Monkey D. Luffy? And Stella? Never heard of them. There must be a mistake.
What? Are you saying they're still alive?
Robin: Sir Crocodile... Those pirates are in this town...
A blase replaced the Hook. You're just a brat who comes from who knows where...!  Who the hell do you think I am? He went to stab her but she ducked
Stella: One of the eight warlords of the sea. That I will beat you all. She kicked him up. He grabs onto something.
Corodile; Just fall along with this sacred temple already! Sales...! He creates a sandstorm. Pesado! He threw it at her. She turns into a balloon twists her body and blows up toward him. Gum-Gum...!;
Crocodile: Desert.
Storm!
La Spada! His sand turns into blades.
She pushed threw each of them. And repeatedly punch Crocodile.
The ground cracked. And he was thrown into the air. And she fell
Cobra: Unbelievable... There's so much bedrock between there and the surface...
The group was trying to stop the people
Sanji: Hey, look...! Look at that.
All: Coordile.
Flashback
Vi: At this rate, so much blood will be shed throughout the Kingdom. It will be war!  I can't just return stately! I need to return as quickly as possible!  If I don't make it in time a million citizens will kill each other pointlessly!
Luffy:I see... Then all Stella has to do is beat up Crocodile, right?
Vi: Stella-sama.
Sanji: I don't know why he flew out from such a place, but...
Usopp: That's right! I knew it from the start! But in any case.
All: She Won!
Vivi fell to her knees
When our enemy's already gone... Don't shed...any more blood... Please stop fighting! A storm was created and water drops came down.
Koza went to feel it.
Man: Koza! Are you alright, Koza?
Koza: Did you get it?
Todo: Don't hold suspicion, Koza.
It started to rain.
The rain will fall.
Koza: The battle will end...
People stopped fighting
Tashigi: The madness has stopped.  They've begun hesitating.
Chopper: The air is clearing up due to the rain...
Vi: Please don't fight... anymore!!
They looked up.
Nami: Vivi's voice has reached everyone...
Man: Vivi-sama...
Man 2: I thought the princess was absent...
Crocodile fell
Stella fell. And she was back to her normal self. With Luffy's clothes on
Cobra: Hey, you!
Man: Corodile-sama. How come he fell into a place like this?
Usopp: Corodile-san you said? He went to walk to him. I tell them what he didn't to this country.
Sanji stopped him
Wait a second. Just stay here.
Vi: The rain is falling right now... Will fall again as it used to... Since our nightmares are all over...
Cobra sat in front of Stella.
I give you my thanks
Stella: No problem.
TØ BE CØNTUED.