Episode 103

They were all walking together.
Usopp: Hey Luffy! Stella!
Both: yeah.
Usopp: What did your brother give you guys?
Luffy: I dunno. It's just a scrap of paper
Chopper: Just. A scrap of paper
Sanji: Lemme see that. It really is just a scrap of paper. It's not even a note or anything.
Usopp: Are you serious?
Luffy: We're not really sure either, but... The wind blew it and Lashes went to eat it. Luffy hit his head. Hey! Don't eat that!! Sheesh!
Nami; Give me your hat, Luffy!
Luffy: Huh! This?
Nami: If it's that important, I'll sew it to the underside of your hat ribbon.
Stella: Oh! Great! See it good so it gets lost when Luffy's behind recklessl.
Luffy:Hey
Nami: All done. Here you go!
Stella: Thanks! Now we don't have to worry!
Zoro: There is nothing written on it. What's the point is there keeping it?
Luffy: Ace told me to keep it, so I'm keeping it!
Zoro: Your confidence isn't biased on anything.
Luffy: So what? It's right a lot!
Stella: I don't know about that. Plus Ace did say it will re-connect us I'll take anything to see him again.
Usopp: Someone carry me.
Vi: Everyone Yuba is just over those big rocks! Let's make one more push to be there
All: okay!
Luffy: Yuba, huh? Yuba, Yuba,
Chopper: Yuba!
Usopp: Carry me, Zoro
Zoro: Don't be a wimp!
Usopp: Ooh! Carry me Zoro!
Rock-paper-scissors, then
Crocodile: The operation will commence at high now two days from now. Have you finished the arrangements?
Miss Sunday; Yes. Everything has gone smoothly. 150 Billion are on Standby in Nanohana. I've also called Mr. 2 back. It seems he failed to capture Mr 3. The officer agents gathering is at 8:00 tonight, at the Spider café...
Crocodile: Yeah. Very good.
Miss Sunday: It's past 5:00 already I assume they'll start gathering around now...
In the Spider Café, there was a woman there listening to music. The door opened.
Woman: Yes! Yes! Yes! Merry Christmas! What a long, exhausting trip! My back is killing me! Honestly! It's all your fault, Mr 4! Your slowness is backache-inducing!
Mr 4. I'm...sorry.
Merry C: yes! Yes! How's business, Paula? The place a empty today! Place empty! It's ple!
Paula: it's good to we you again. Welcome Miss Merry Christmas, Mr 4.
They sit down
You have the shop all toil yourselves today. I can make you some orange pekoe and...apple tea, was it, Mr.4?
Merry C: Never mind the hot drinks! I want something I can drink right away! Make some right away! Right away! Right now!
Paula: You seem lively. How is work going?
Merry C: In my trade, scerw up and you die! Things are going great, obviously! You imbecile! Imbecile!  She drinks her tea.
Paula: You're right. I'm sorry.
Mr.2: Un, deux!
Men:Ora!
Mr.2: Un, deux
Men: Krah!
Merry C: What the--? What kind of crazy song does this place play now?
Paula: Song? No, I have a sonata playing right now. There is no singing...
Mr 2: Look at your finger with your nose...
Mr 2 and his men were practicing ballet. Keep you with your fingernails! Before... being born... Lesson! Lesson! Love...and mascara! Mascara with a nosebleed! I'm self-made! So... Lean on! Lesson! Oh, come my way! They were dancing. And...smile!
Man: Oh, the greatest!!
All: The greatest!
Mr2: oh, come my way! He went inside. Greetings! How are deux lately?
Paula: You must be stupid.
Mr 2: I am not stupid, Paula! After all, I'm a dancer! One octopar, please!
Paula: Octopar?
Mr 2: Gimme a break! An Octopus Parfait! Everyone knows that! Oh you guys can leave now
All: Right.
Mr.2: Don't get lazy with your dance practice now!
All: Right! They began to dance.
Mr 2: Huh? Fatty! Old hag! You're here?
Merry C: Shut your trap, you! Pipe down you're hurting my back!
Mr2: Oh, right, right! That reminds me, I hear even Mr 1 team is being mobilized! I've never met them for whatever reason I just can't wait!
Mr 3 was listing from outside.
Oh! The night grows even later! It's almost the appointed time of 8:00!
There was a large man was walking
Oh,  I'm bored! I'm so bored I'm cab spin around I think I'll take a spin!
Merry C: Quite it you're an eyesore!
Mr 2: What you're problem, hag? You wanna fight or something?
Merry C: If that's what you want!
Paula: Come, now! stop it, you two!
It was 8:00 and the don't swing open.
Mr 2 men were on the ground
Mr 2: Hey, now! What happened to you guys? Why'd come bursting back in here?
Man: No...it was him...
Man 2: Oh. They're acquaintance of yours? We're dating suspiciously in the desert you see. Don't worry. I doubt they're dead. You seem to be on rather terms, but a worthless, code relationship will only result in your downfall. Mr. 1
Mr 2: These men are my subordinates!
Merry C: Stop, Mr. 2!
He went to attack. But miss and then Dodged an attack from Mr 1 in, Deux, krah! He when to kick him but Mr 1 dodged it and went to punch him but missed
In, Deux, ora! He missed every attack he did. Bild Change!  In! Deux! I was able to kick him through the wall
Merry C: What the? Did he slip through the wall? No! He shattered the wall
Mr 2: It seems you want to die.
Paula: Hold it! That's enough, Mr 1
Mr 1: Don't stop me, Miss Doublefimger. I'm going to kill him.
Mr 2: Stop! Let go of me Fatty!
Miss D: Mr. 2! Coll your anger as well! It's 8:00. All the agents that should be here are here. And a letter with orders has arrived at the Spider Café. He removes her disguise. We're to head to Rainbeas, the city of dreams. The man we call boss, the man while face, we've never seen.
They all saw her natural look. She had marks on her stomach and a bra as her shirt and her hair curly. They were all surprised.
Is waiting for us there.
Miss Sunday: They should be on their way here to Rainbase now. I sent Bunchi to get them. I expect them to arrive sometime tonight.
Mr 2: To think that you are actually Miss Doublefinger...
Miss D: I don't remember ever saying I wasn't.
Crocodile: Have you found replacements for the Biliobs wiped out in Hanohana?
Miss Sunday: I've finished assigning the replacements. I've dispatched the Lizard runners to contact the new Billions.
Crocodile: Is see. Everything is progressing smoothly.
Vi: Up ahead! I see a light!
Luffy: Did we make it to Yuba? I can't see with Al this sand!
Zoro carried Usopp.
Everyone had scarves over their mouths.
Vi: What could that would be? The city doesn't look right!  There was a sandstorm. A sandstorm! The city of Yuba is being struck by a sandstorm!
They went to the city.
This can't be...
Sanji: This is bad. It's almost no different From Erumalu City!
Luffy: where's the water?
Sanji: Wasn't this supposed to be an oasis city, vivi-chan?
Vi: The sand has risen to the ground! The issue has been swallowed up!
A man was shoveling the sand...
Man: Are you travelers? You must be exhausted from your trek through the desert... Sorry. This town is a bit dried up. But you're free to rest here if you want. There are plenty of inns here. They are all this town's pride, after all.
Vi: Umm, we came abuse we heard the rebel army was in this city...
Man: What business do you have with the rebel army? He threw barrels at them. Cures you! Don't tell them you're hoping to join the rebellion.
If you're looking for those fools, they left town long ago.
Luffy: They what?
Everyone was surprised.
Vi: No!
Man: A sandstorm hit the tow just now, but it certainly wasn't the first. The sand has dried up after three years of drought, and sandstorms have begun to frequent this town ever since. Little by little, the oasis of the past swallowed up, leaving what you see now. With the town's flow of supplies gone, not even the rebels any protected struggles would have worked out so the rebel army moved it based to Katorea.
Vi: Katorea?
Luffy: Where that, Vivi? Is Katorea close by?
Vi: it's an oasis next to Nanohana. The man stopped shoveling when he heard her voice clearly
Chopper: Katorea is the two where I got lost and met Lashes!
Lashes speak.
"When you saved me..." lashes says he was carrying rebel army goods to Katorea!
Usopp, Sanji, and Luffy kicked him
Usopp: Why didn't you say so sooner!/
Sanji: Why you..!
Chopper: " Whatever!
They continue to kick him
Nami: Stella stop them. They hurting Lashes.
Stella: Shakes her head. I agree with the boy is we had known this information we could have told the rebel army to stop all this sooner.
Man: Why did you all come this way, then? Vivi? Did you just say vici
Luffy; Wait, old guy! Vivi isn't the princess!
Zoro: He hits Luffy Don't tell him that, moron!
Man: Vivi-chan? Is that you? You're alive! Thank goodness! It's me don't you recognize me! I suppose I can't blame you I did lose some weight.
Vi: Toto-ojisan?
Toto: That's right! He is Koza's father.
It can't be... She remembers him and Kosa leaving to build Yuba.
Luffy: Toto-ojisan?
Toto: Vivi-chan. I have faith in His Majesty! He's not someone who would ever betray the kingdom. Don't you agree? He fell to his knees he started to cry. This rebellious ridiculous! Those fools... So what of it hast rained for a mere three years? I have faith in His Majesty. Most of the country does, in fact. So many times I try to stop them. But they won't listen to anything I say. The rebellion won't stop. Their strength is at a limit too. They intend to Seattle this once and for all in the next attack. Their backs are to the wall... They're prepared to die! Please, Vivv-chan! Stop those fools!
Man: Where's our leader?
Man 2: Inside.
The man went inside.
Vivi gave him a cloth. Don't worry, Toto-ojisan.
Toto: Vivi-chan...
Vi: we will stop the rebellion.
Toto: Thank you.
Koza remembers Vivi and leaving to build Yuba and tells Vivi that she would make a good Princess one day and that he hopes she visits Yuba.
Man: Koza! I've contacted everyone in the towns.
Koza: This is it. The time to strike has come. Yes. We don't have nearly enough weapons, however. But there's no other choice now. The only one who can protect this country... Are us!