East Blue Saga ends Episode 53

A man was walking in the rain
Man: Mind Inherited will... The title of the time is People's Dreams. These things cannot be stopped. As long as people seek the answer of freedom, these things will never cease to be!
A pirate huh? Fine by me.
Zoro: What's with this storm?
Sanji: If we don't leave soon we'll be stuck here. Nami-san was right when she said we should hurry back to the ship!
Luffy: Run! Run!
Buggy crew was attacking the Marines.
Buggy and Alvida went to the Harbor where Monji and Richie were
Alvida: Uh. What is this smoke?
Smoke: White Out! I don't have time for you, small fries!
Woman: So that's the power of the Plum-Plum Fruit
Man: He took down Buggy's gang in a split second.
Smoker: Fire.
The men shot out Nets.
Cabaji: Captain! He caught us all in one fell swoop.
Buggy:How dare you, Smoker!
Alvida: What's this annoying tell net! Firing a weird pistol like that.
Buggy: That was a "Cage Shot" developed by the Navy to deal with Devil Fruit powers. Damnit
Smoker: Bring my Billower Mike here we'll go after Straw Hat!
Nami and Usopp made it to the boat only for the Navy to come in after them attacking them.
Zoro: Which direction is the sea?
Luffy: I can't tell where we are going because of the heavy Rain!
There were men after them
Zoro: Wjqt persistent bastards! Show we stop and fight!
Sanji: We don't have time for that. Oh. Who's that lady?
Tash: I didn't realize that you were Roronoa Zoro and a pirate to boot.
Zoro: You gonna take this sword, too?
Tash: You lied to me!
They all stopped
Sanji: What? What'd you do to her?
Stella: He didn't lie to you because you never asked us for our name. That's all
Tash: A roguelike you can't be allowed to own a renowned sword! I'll collect your sword, the legendary Wado ichimonji!
Zoro: Try it
She took out his sword. And attacked Zoro blocked it.
Sanji: You jerk! How dare you attack a lady!
Stella: Don't interfere. That's a fight between Zoro and her. There's no need to step in!
Zoro: You heard the Captain! Go on ahead.
Luffy: Let's go
Sanji: Hey, Zoro! Of you hurt the lady, I won't forgive you!
Stella: Don't listen to what he said Go all out on her.
Zoro ended up winning the fight.
Tash got mad because he thinks he doesn't go all out. After all, she was a woman. The reason was because She looked like his Passed Away friend and they started to argue about that.
Luffy: I see the exit! He Harbord is up there!
Sanji: Hey, who is it this time?
Smoker: Straw Hat Luffy. Banadana Sarf Stella. Didn't tell you that you can't enter the Grand Line unless you beat me first?
Luffy: Oh yeah. I forgot about it.
Smoker: You're such an Airhead.
Stella: Tell me about It. Luffy and Sanji you go Ahead. I'll be right there.
Smoker: Well, I don't know about that. This is the end for you.
Luffy: Why can't I fight him
Stella: Because you failed the first time when during him. Now Go.
Nami and Usopp we're on the boat.
Nmai: If we stay here any longer, The going merry will be sunk!
There were cannons getting fire at them.
Usopp: Are we going to set sail? Luffy and the others aren't here yet?
Nami: We don't have any other choice. I've better than getting sunk here! Right Rudder full!
Usopp: So what're we going to do about Luffy and the others
Nami: We'll pick them up somehow.
Man: Don't let them get away. Floolwo them!
Sanji: Nmai-San
Luffy: Usopp
Nami: Sanji-kun
Usopp: Luffy
Sanji: Nami-san I'm back!
Nami: Where's Stella and Zoro?
Luffy: we have to collect them.
Nmai: Sanji-kun
Usopp: Luffy Behind you.
Sanji Kicks them while Luffy punches them.
Usopp: I'll cover this back! Get closer!
Nami: No! We can't hard back to land because of the Strong current.
Usopp: Damnit. He jumps in the water.
Bastards. He then uses his Slingshot on some of the men.
Nami: Usopp! Sanji-kun! Luffy-san!
The rain came done harder.
Stella: It seems like Luffy failed to beat you. So I'll beat him for the North of us and enter the Grand Line. I'm the woman who will be the Queen of the pirates with Luffy as the king right by my side.
Smoker: Enough, of your idle talk! He turns his hands into smoke and uses it on her.
Stella: What is this stuff? She gets lifted into the air.
I ate the Plum Plum fruit. So my body becomes smoke at will. He drops her to the ground
A/n His Devil fruit is nothing compared to Stella only used it she would've been done with this fight already.
Smoker: What's Wrong? Finished already!
Stella: Oh just getting started. She went to use her Whip on him only for it to get Stuck in his head and cover his smoke.
Stella: As much as it's gross. It's interesting. She takes it out.
Smoker: White Blow!
He pushes her into a wall.
Stella used her whip again only for it to go threw his stomach
Smoker: Don't you get it? You can't even enter the Grand Line. He has his hand on her head. Didn't I tell you that? He lifts them up and pushes her into the Ground.
Wanted for 35 million Berry bounty? You're running out of your Luck.
A/n Having a different ending The man is not going to help Stella she can do it herself. He only creates the powerful wind that brings everyone together in the end
He went to use his sword on her. Only for it to be kicked out of his hand.
Stella does a Backfilp out of his grace
Stella's eyes are in Slits.
Stella:There's a reason why my bounty is 35 million. I'm not easy to take down. She was able to use her whip on him getting a grace on him
He pulled him closer. You're just like the others. Nothing but a failure. She then used her whip to lift him into the air and bring him down hard.
Smoker went to use his sword but she was gone.
The man from before held his sword and created a powerful wind to blow the people away or together.
Everyone was on the Island while Nami was still on the boat that was going into the sea.
Luffy: What happened
Nmai: Luffy!
Luffy: Nmai.
Sanji: we'd better hurry up or the ship will swept away!
They went to the boat while Luffy went the other way.
Gum-Gum. He then used a railing
Usopp: W-wait
Zoro: I have a bad feeling
Luffy: Rocket! He then pushes them onto the boat.
They made it
Stella: Everyone.
A/n Stella swam to the boat.
Smoker: That Man. What was the Sudden gust? He appeared and disappeared like lightning on the same day the Gold-Roger was executed 22 years ago. What on earth?..
Stella: I'm the woman who will be Queen of the Pirates with Luffy as The King!
Man: If that's your decision. then go.
Smoker: Why? Why did you help them... Dragon?
Dragon: What reason would there be to interfere with a man's departure? Smoker: Set Sail! We'll go after Straw Hat and Bamdana Sacrf. We'll enter the Grand Line.
Man: But Captain! This Island is in your jurisdiction. I don't know what the higher-ups would say...
Smoker: Tell them I said"Don't give me orders"
Tash: I'll come with you! I won't forgive Roronoa. I'll capture him without fail!
Buggy crew went into the sea. Into the Grand Line
Luffy: Ugh! It's almost like the shop gonna tip-over!
Nami: Look at the light
Usopp: Is that a light of the Island?
Nmai: It's a "guiding light". The entrance goes to the Grand Like ahead of the light.
Luffy: The Grand Line ahead of the light
Stella: What do you want to do?
Usopp: But there's no reason to enter during a storm like this...
Zoro: Okay then. Shall we hold a laughing ceremony for setting on the Great Ocean
Sanji:okay
Luffy: Sure.
Nami Stella: Let's do it!
They all put their foot on a barrel and say that dreams
Sanji: In order to find the All blue!
Luffy: King of the Pirates!
Zoro: In order to become a master swordsman!
Nami: To draw a world map.
Usopp: I-In oder...to become a brave warrior the sea!.
Stella: To defeat all 7 Warlords
A/n Becoming the Quen is a promise not a dream of hers.
Luffy: We're going to the Grand Line! They left their feet up. And they all break the barrel.
Il'l be skipping 10 episode it's the one with Apis I'm not waiting time for a Dragon and a whale its going to start when they go whisper Island and They Fight Mr.9 Miss Wendsday.
So 54-63 will be skipped just a heads-up