Epipsde 75

Nami: What are you doing idiot?
Zoro:If I'm gonna go to be solidified I prefer a pose.
Nam; Stop playing around
Zoro:  I'm not playing
Nami: Anyways do something and your leg! It's painful just looking at it.
Zoro: Then don't look at it
Nami: You are the idiot who suggested getting our legs in the solution so we can escape
Zoro: That's not true. I was gonna cut them off so we could fight.
Nami: That's even stupider! Get serious!
Zoro: just shut up
Nami: Honestly! You have no common sense!
Vi:We still haven't even escaped from this situation. Yet neither of them seems to sense the danger at all.
Broggy: Hey runt. Is that all the struggle you got?
Zoro: Yeah? Looks? Like it's someone else turn now!
Miss G sat down and had a blanket with tea and cookies and started to eat. Mr 3. Those people don't even seem concerned at all.
Mr 3; I could say the same about you, Miss G!
Zoro: Hey! If you're gonna do a close now is your chance.
Nami: Don't put me on your level
Vi: Mr. Bushido! Please be more serious about this!
Zoro: I am always serious
Name: More like stupid
Zoro: Like you're the one to talk.
Mr 3: It seems are being mocked. This is truly displaying! Ever since they showed up, they've been-- it couldn't be! He looks at Luffy and Stella.
They hardly seem to be that reliable of people.
Mr 5: Mr. 3. We'll finish them off.
Mr 3: Finish them off. Don't be silly. Just look. They showed up alive and well because your attacks don't work. At the very least, they're at a level that gets too much for you to handle. You two take care of the others! I think I'll add a Straw Hat Luffy. And Bandana Scrf to my wax figure collection.
Usopp: You guys are too damn annoying. You've gone a bit too far! Give yourselves up! He was om Karoo
Mr. 3: Small fry. He went to use wax on them
Usopp: Let's do this. They backed away behind the trees. Alright! Preparations are completed! got your back. Luffy! Stella!
Luffy: Did you say something
Stella: You are unbelievable. Thanks, Usopp..
Mr 3: Now I've got you. Candle Lock!
He used on Luffy and Stella.
They got caught and fell down
A/n before you ask Stella is not dumb. She was just distracted. Plus she lived with Luffy for a while so sometimes she is just carefree.
Nami: Stell-san! Luffy-san
Zoro: Damn! They got caught?
Luffy: What's this? It's heavy, like a mallet!
Mr 3: Hie simple. Noe for your hands.
Stella: I see. It's perfect
Mr 3: Candle Lock
Stella grabbed Luffy and moved out of the way. She used her whip on the Broggy helmet horn.
Stella: Sorry to bother you.
Mr 3: What is she doing?
She and Luffy spin for a while. Until they break the Top of the Candle that The three were under.
The top came down
Luffy: Luky! The mallet on our legs broke too!
Name: Were alive
Vi: We survived
Zoro: That didn't help things at all!
Luffy: Whew, that was dangerous! Why didn't you guys run?
Both: We can't move! Isn't it obvious?
Luffy: oh really. But you told us to break the pillar! We're you lying
Vi: Is it a good idea to put our lives in their hands, Mr. Bushido?
Zoro: Don't look at me. That's the only choice we got here. Plus it looks like my arms are stuck now.
Vi: Please be serious about this!
Nami: Hold on... It feels like my body is hardening more and more now... I can't move now.
Mr 3: Laughs. Fools! With the candle lower, your hearing has sped up! Now you can become Wax figures even quicker! Laugh
Uaopp: That guy thinks he can act all smug and arrogant!
Luffy: Hey! You guys are gonna be wax figures?
Nami: That's what we've been trying to tell you! Just destroy this set, Luffy-san Stalla-san!
Both: Right okay
Mr3: I told you. I won't let you interfere! Wax-wax Arts! Harmon!
Usopp: Exploding star. He went for Mr 3. But Me 5 just ate it making the Harpon just miss the two. They got back on the ground
Mr 5: That was rather bland. You don't use very good gunpowder.
Usopp: He ate the Exploding star.
Zoro: This got really bad. Good thing I posed beforehand
Nami: You idiot?
Vi: Lufty-san! Stella-san Please, hurry.
Luffy used his hand to go back. Alright! That pumpkin's the bad thing, right? Hold on Gum-Gum..
Mr 3: It's no use. Candle wall!
Bazooka! It didn't work.
Stella: Hey don't get in our way!
Mr 3: That would be my line. I'd appreciate it if you didn't interfere with my creative activities. Candle Lock! He used on Luffy one hand while Stella dodged it
Luffy: I've got a mallet Gum-Gum
Mr 3: Candle wall
Mallet. He was able to break through it and punch Mr 3.
Nami: Stella! Luffy! Hurry and break this set while their still time!
Luffy: No.
Nami: Quit joking around and hurry!
Stella: No.
Zoro: Okay can stop playing now.
Vi: Luffy-sam, Strlla-san! Please!
The two looked at the three
Luffy: What should we do? We don't feel like saving you guys.
Nami: What are you saying?
Miss G: Color Trap.
Stella and Luffy we're stepping on black writing
Zoro, Hey Stella. There's no time! Do something bout this already!
Stella: Yeah we know.
Nami: Then hurry. Stella.
Stella: We know but... But we don't feel like saving you.
A/n Stella does not want to save Vi for real. I mean she didn't apologize to Stella for threatening Luffy she just asked for help from them
Nami: Why do you keep saying that? We're the ones about to be wax figures. Understand? We're about to die
Luffy: yeah. But for some reason, we can't just get motivated.
All: This isn't a motivation Problem!
Didn't they think to look down and see they Luffy and Stella were stepping on something? They may be carefree but they wouldn't let their friends die just like yay without doing something.
Usopp: Damnit! What's happening to them? Our friends are gonna do if they don't hurry! I'll bring them back to their senses. Let go, Karo!
Mr 5 and Miss V were in front of them.
Mr 5: Give it up. They had already fallen into a trap.
Miss V: That's right. See where they're standing?
Usopp: Where they're standing. Let's see here. What's that? There's a strange black pattern... What's so important about that?
Miss V: You're right. It's nothing important it's just paint. Laughs.
Mr 5: in other words, both you and them are goners! He went to kick him but Usopp blocked.
Usopp: Let's just run for now Karoo
Miss V: He's planning to escape in the bird.
Mr 5: Let's get them.
Vi: Miss Golden Week! This is your doing!
Miss G: color Trap: Betreysl Black. Touch the black paint and you'll want to betray your friends no matter what they say.
Nmai: What does she mean? What's happening? Explain
Vi: She is a realist painter. Who can even create real colors of emotions?
Her refined sense of color can manipulate people's minds through the use of her paintings.
Zoro: Manpluate! That's not good. Luffy is a simple-minded idiot who is already easy to manipulate. Stella not so much.
Nami: Then don't they need to get away from the paint? Luffy. Stella! Get away from the paint there!
Vi: Don't do it luffy-san Stella-san whatever you do. Do move away from the black circle! I'm begging you!
Nami: Vi why don't want you t save us all?
Luffy: No. They move back
Zoro: I get it. You made them do the exact opposite of what you said...
Luffy: Hey. I was kind of wired just now!
Vi: Luffy-san. Stella-san! Hurry!
Stella: All right I slice and you dice.
Luffy: Yeah.
A/n if you don't get it she cuts and he breaks it.
Miss G used Yellow paint on them
Which caused them to laugh.
A/n Stella is not a big laughter that much so she kind of laughs small and hides it I would be too if I hadn't seen my brother for 16 years.
Luffy: But never mind you guys! I just want to laugh!
Nami: Why
Zoro: Why, you...!
Vi: Now what
Miss G: Color Trap: Laughter Yellow.
Luffy is on the ground on his stomach while Stella in on her knees laughing a little.
You know you're not supposed to move.
Name: Now. It's on their clothes! Luffy. Stella! Hurry and take off that clothing!
Luffy: Never mind that. We just feel like laughing!
Zoro: Not good if they keep reining at this place we won't last one more minute! Usopp and Karoo are running in front of them
Did you guys come here to play?
Usopp accidentally ran into the two.
Nami: Looks like when Usopp ran into them the pain on their back smudged!
Stella: I'm sorry did we wind up doing something again?
Luffy: Hey, you knock it off you jerk!
Stella: Don't yell at her. (Stella is a sucker for kids. I wonder how many she will have I'm the future)
Miss G: Was laughter yellow funny
Luffy: Shut up! Are you stupid? Anyways. We gotta beak the pumpkin.
Gum-Gum
Stella went back to get a better use for slicing
Miss G: Color Trap Bullfighting Red.
Bazooka! Luffy's hand went to the Red writing. While Stella whips just not down.
Zoro: where are you amazing
Miss G: You're not allowed to break it! You'll make Mr 3 angry!
Stella: You are so evil yet adorable at the same time.
Luffy what is this?
Miss G: Just as the bull rush at red capes. You feel the urge to stack that Bullfight Red mark. Too bad.
Luffy: I can't stand you anymore! Her out of here! Gum-Gum Bazooka! He went back to the red mark
Nmai: This isn't good. This isn't their kind of fight! Their powers and weapon is useless.
Miss G: Now for two different Finishes. For the girl. Sadness Blue
And the boy I'll mix laughter Yellow on your back with Sadness blue. Color Trap. Tranquil Green!
Luffy was drinking tea while Stella was sitting next to them crying
All: To Luffy. You idiot.
Nami: so what happens now
Zoro: You should have posed. Too bad for you.
Nami: How Can you still be so calm about this?
Mr 5: Damn, they run say fast. He jumped in the air Nose Famcy Double cannon. Usopp and Karoo just blocked it.
Usopp: My turn Special Attack. Lead Star. He used it but Mr 5 dodged it.
We gotta go back to Luffy, Stella, and the others.
Mr 5: We're getting nowhere. Chasing them all around. He took out a gun. I don't want to have to use it on such a small fry, but there's no dodging this. A 44-caliber six-shot flintlock revolver. A new South Blue model. It can fire continuously and if used, the blue bullets are invisible.
Usopp: Luffy and Stella acting that way because of that paint the back guys mentioned! They related somehow. There was also some on their back when I crashed into them earlier! No doubt about it. If I can do something about the paint...! Hurry.
They came back to see the three covered in wax fully.
Luffy: Suvh nice tea...
Stella was holding onto her pendant
Usopp: Stella. Luffy! What are you doing?
Luffy: such...nice...tea...
Usopp: What are you doing, you idiot?