Episode 82/83

The three ran forward.
Sanji: Ahhh! Those damn bunnies! They'll never get say with this! Damnit
Luffy: What! What are we gonna do? What're gonna do Stella! Sanji!
Sanji: How should I know the first Priority is Nmai-san and Stella-sama? The second is Nami-san and Stella-sama. The third is Nami-san and Stella-sama! Got that. Protect them even if it's like you!
Luffy: Got it.
Stella: I can protect myself.
Luffy: But how?
Sanji looked around
Over there! That cliff! Run! We need to get as high ground as we can! They ran to the cliff as fast as they could. They made it just in time. Only for Snow to come at them.
Sanji: Oh no! We're not high enough. They get flown into the air.
What happened Daltom went I fight Waopl and different parts of the town went to help Dalton take down Wapol. In the end, it didn't go so well for Dalton seeing how he lost badly. The people. Usopp and Vi. And Zoro all had to deal with the avalanche that the Bunnies made for Luffy, Stella, and Sanji.
Luffy and Stella were in the air
Luffy: What do I do now? He saw a tree oh yeah. Sanji grabbed my hand! He stretched out his hand for Sanji to grab.
Lefty and Stella were on a tree
Sanji: You saved my skin.
Sanji got to hold on to Stella from the back
Luffy: Yeah. But...even though we won't sink in the snow, we'll go straight down the mountain if we don't do anything.
Sanji: What?
Sanji: Hell no! We've come all this way and we're almost at the foot top of that chimney mountain! We were just a step away from the doctor! Luffy! Come up with a way to stop this. Damni, those damn hopping bunnies? Next time I see them, I'll simmer them in a pot! The Bunnies Came down on tree trunks
Stella: You know every time either of you talks you end up jinxing something
Sanji: Oh Stella-sama you look amazing when you are mad just as Nami-san does.
One Bonnie went to attack them. But they all ducked.
Luffy: What are we going to do, Sanji?
Sanji: There's only one way! Run! They went down faster on the tree
Luffy:What with with them?
Stella: Oh. Luffy! Sanji look ahead! They looked to see a cliff with broken trees on them.
Luffy: Ah! A rock! We're gonna crash
Sanji: You can't crash you're carrying Nmai-san and you have to protect Stella-sama!
Luffy: That's easy to say, but.! Two bunnies went to attack them.
Luffy: We're crashing!
Sanji lifted Stella and Luffy and threw them back.
Sanji: You have to treat ladies...gently!
Both: Sanji!
Sanii gets tossed into the snow.
Luffy used his hand to gabed the tree trunk while Stells used her whip to grant the other one.
Luffy: Sanji.
Sanji: Ahhh.. That hit me well. Damnit!
Luffy: Idoit! Don't do that stuff like that without telling us! He stretches his hand to get Sanji hand only to get his gloves.
Stella: Sanji!
Oh no, the avalanche came down to the village.
Wapol took his two men to safety while he left the people and the ten doctors who always took care of him left to die because of it. Usopp and Vi as well as Zoeo got caught in the avalanche.
The siblings got up
Luffy let Nami on the top to take his jacket off. To protect her.
Luffy: Nami, are you cold? Just hang in there a little longer. He gave the hat to Stella.
Listen. Hold this. Stay here with Nami and wait for me.
Stella: Okay. Lefty went to get Sanji
While Stella stayed with Nami. It started to snow
Stella: How pretty.
Wapol was able to eat his way out of the snow and saved his two men only because he spit them out he also blamed Straw Hat and Bandana Scarf for causing the avalanche at them and said they were going to pay.
A rabbit was trying to get his mom out of the snow but it was too much for him. It was the same that attacked Luffy Stella and Sanji. The Rabbit heard a noise. He saw Sanji, Stella, fluffy, and Nami walk to him.
Stella had Sanji on her back while Luffy had Nmai. The Rabit went to protect his mother from them
A/n Didn't you cause this whole thing in the first place if you didn't tell the others none of this would have happened.
Luffy's face was red a little seeing how he didn't have a can't see us he gave it to Nami and he said no to Stella's jacket seeing how he wanted her to stay warm more than him.
What an amazing brother he is.
Stella and Luffy stopped and looked at the rabbit. The rabbit was protecting the mother's hand. Stella used her hand to go down. The rabbit thought she was going to attack him so he ducked in fear. Only to feel a little snow go on him. He looked up and saw that Stella had pulled his mother out from the snow. The rabbit was happy
Stella: Let's continue
Luffy: Right. They continue to go uphill. The rabbit was hugging his mama. The mom. Looked at the two.
Stella: We will definitely get you guys up there! Don't die both of you.
Wapol and his two men came to them on a Hippo.
There you are
Thing 1: Please look at that, Wapol-sama! We found them.
Wapol: Hey Brats! How dare you do many rude things to me! I'll beat you up! They looked at him and came to them. They stopped in front of the two.
They looked at him as he smiled.
Luffy: Huh! You guys are.
Wapol: I'll chew you guys up!
Stella: Get out of our way
Wapol: Humph! You're stupid, aren't you? Why would I get out of the way for you? Looks like what you have on your backs is half dead. The two went around them.
Wapol: Hold it oh, I know! Chess! I thought of a new law. Write this down. Those who ignore the king are to be executed! Ignoring me already! First get the sick and injured ones, who are ignoring me the most.
Things 1 and Thing 2 went to attack them both
Luffy: What'd you say?
Thing 1: I'll take the woman on his back!
Thing 2: I'll take the man on her back. Take this Marimo's surprise! His gloves had spikes on them
Stella dodged them and went back a little.
A!/n Stella and Spike are a bad combination you read what happens with her in some with Don.
Luffy went to attack. Luffy remembers what Stella said
P Stella: Luffy. Don't you dare fight whether you attack or get struck, Nmai will feel the whole impact too!
Luffy and Stella ran away.
Luffy: Damn you! You'll retreat this. Don't follow us!
Thing 2: Humph, What cowards... It's no use.
Thing 1 shot now and arrows at them
Luffy jumped while Stella Ducked.
Wapol: I'll show them...what battle in a snowy area is like... Laughs.
Stella: I'm proud of you. You listen to me.
Luffy: I don't want Nami dying on us. He looked back. There's no one... What going on? I wonder if they've given up...
Stella saw Wapol's mouth about to eat them. She gets her and Lufty out of the way. They were up
Thing 2: Now this is a true battle in a snowy area! The white disguise! Snow Powder Makeup!
Thing 1: Since they're weak they'll be dead with just one shot.
Both: Check Mate!
Both: Stop it!
Two rabbits came to protect Luffy and Stella.
Luffy: White bears!
Stella: The Bunnies!
Wapol: Lapins!
Thing 1: Did they protect them? It's a coincidence, Lapins never become attached to humans.
Stella and Luffy looked at them to see a baby on its back.
Stella: You are. The same one that she saved his mother.
Stella: Thanks! You saved us! Come on Luffy.
Luffy: Okay! They continue to run ahead.
More Lapins came to take down Wapol and his two men.
It started to snow a lot heavier on them.
Luffy: Doctor.
Stella: We'll get there. After a few more steps they made it to the Tall mountain
Luffy: There it is I can't see the top.
Stella: We can find the doctor...up there... Hang in there a little Longer Nmai and Sanji.
Luffy tightened the Cloth on Nmai and Stella did the same. Her for Sanji.
Luffy took off his Flip-flop to climb the mountain. And Stella went beside him. And they start to climb up the hill. Luffy's jacket came off on Nami.
Stella: I'll give her mine when we get up there.
Luffy: Okay.
Since the avalanche happened Usopp was knocked out cold and Vivi had to make him a couple of times which left bumps all over his face you can barely see it. And then they meet Zoro because of it. Zoro wasn't able to recognize Usopo for a minute. Wapol and his two men were able to defeat all the Lapins.
They continue to climb up. They looked up only to see nothing but more hills. Stella went up again only for her nails to bleed as she went up.
She screams and moves a little which makes the cloth he loses dropping Sanji.
Stella: Sanji. This will hurt a lot. Please forgive me Sanji. She used her knees to grab her whip and used her mouth to take control of the whip grabbing Sanji. The spike went into him but stopped him from falling. Then use your mouth to bring him up.
She used one hand to take the whip and tie it around her causing her to bleed from the spike on and and had the handle in her mouth.
Luffy: That was a close one.
Stella: Muffles. You think. Go on.
Usopp Vi and Zoro we're talking. He told them how he got lost. They were able to walk to the village only to see some of Wapol's men there. Zoro took care of them and was able to get a coat from them. They heard how Dalton was under the snow and they had to help get him out of the snow.
Luffy and Stella's hands were bleeding
And turning Red. The two looked up to sedentary we were almost there
They went to go up more but missed a rock causing them to fall down a little losing a lot of blood from their fingers and feet until they stopped. They looked up. They moved to a different spot and continued to go up.
Luffy: Hang in there. We're almost there. Don't see on us. They continued to climb up until they saw the top.
They made it to the top which was covered in snow.
They were on the top. Stella let go of the handle in her mouth.
They looked up to see a castle in ice and snow.
Stella: We made it...
Luffy and Stella's eyes started to go blurry. As they fall. The top of the snow came down making Nami Stella and fluffy fall. Two hands grabbed them.
Chopper: Doctorine...The antibodies are responding.
Kurena: Yeah, I figure that much. Then, what's the cause? Explain.
Chopper: Kestia...
Hire a: That's right. Kestia. You attend to the girls.
Chopper: Okay
Nmai whole up. She turned to see a Reindeer on two legs on a chair.
The reindeer
Nmai: Who are you?
The small Reindeer went to hide but did it wrong.
They looked at one another