Episode 21/22

A/n skipping some parts.
Patty saw Sanji.
Patty: You again, Sanji! What are you doing to the customer? Of all people, he's a Navy Lieutenant!
Sanji: What is, your damn cook?! Don't call my name as if I were your friend
Patty: A damn cook has no right to call me "damn cook"! Restaurants can't exist without customers! Hurting our precious customer... What do you think you're doing?
Sanji: What's the big deal with customers? He treated the food carelessly on top of that, he insulted the cooks. He let the man good.
So I taught him a lesson.
Iron H: No restaurant should that its customers like this... I'll shut it down! I'll contact the government immediately and... Then I'd better finish you off here...
The chefs stopped him
As fighting fluffy feel through the ceiling
Usopp: What happened?
Zeff: Oh, dammit! The ceiling of my restaurant... It's your fault, you brat!
Luffy: You broke it yourself! V
Man: you I'm a do that later! Please stop, Sanji
They looked at the two
Zeff: Hey Sanji. Are you going on a rampage in the restaurant again, you idiot?!
Sanji: Shut up, you damn geezer!
Zeff: What'd you say? Who do you think you're talking to?? Are you trying to put my restaurant out of business? He kicked him.
You, too! Get out of here already! He kicked the Marine.
Patty: You listen! The customer is king
Sanji: Just those who eat your damn crappy dishes. Just those who eat your same crappy dishes.
Zeff: Patty, sanji! If you wanna fight, do it in the kitchen!
Man: we've got trouble!
Luffy: Geez... What a wild restaurant...
Man: Pirate Krieg's underling escaped!
Iron H: What?;
Man: After seven of us finally captured him to get a lead on the Krieg pirates...
Man: After seven of us finally capture him to get a lead on the Krieg pirates...
Iron H: Can't be! When we captured him three days ago, he was close to starving! And we haven't fed him at all since!
The man was shot.
Patty: We have a new customer.
Zeff: He's better not be someone who'll go on a rampage in my place.
Luffy: A pirate, huh?
The man walks to a sat.
Long story short
The man didn't have any money so Patty kicked him out. While Sanji made for in the man do was outside. And Sanji made the man some food. Luffy was trying to get Sanji to join the crew. And the man explained to him Don Krieg and
After that fluffy went into the kitchen to help the men out.
Luffy sat down watching the men cook but when he helped he only broke the plates.
Man Stella knew it was an idea to have Luffy work for them. And Luffy
Ended up making a mess. Man they should be asked Stella
Patty: You got to take orders, okay? Go ask what customers want to eat! You can't?!
Luffy: Chores're sure tiring. It must've been a lot of work for Koby & Stella, too.
Nami: Hey, chore boy!
Luffy: ugh! You guys...
Usopp; I heard you have worked for a tear here!
Zoro: is it okay if we redraw our flag for the ship?
Luffy: Ahhh... You're eating yummy food without me?! How could you? Even my own sister
Zoro: That's our business, right guys? He picked his nose and dropped some snot in it. In Zoro drink
Stella: It was quite easy.
Luffy looked at her dress.

A/n She has a Bra come down

A/n She has a Bra come down. And the dress is green because Zoro picked it. It just looks black. But it's green. And it's a little see-through.
The rest noticed and laughed it off
Zoro: Well, the food here is indeed good. Zoro went to drink it.
I feel bad for you, but.. Drink it yourself he gave the drink to Luffy.
Luffy: I can't believe you did that!
My stomach hurts! Thea was nasty!
The other people looked
Sanji looked at the table.
Sanji: How noisy... Could they be his buddies m? He sees Stella & Nami laughing.
He had two red roses in his hand.
Sanji: Oh, dear ocean! I thank you for today's encounter! Oh, live, I can't bear the hardship. Go hard and laugh at me. I'm now prepared to be a lowly pirate or devil if I'm with you guys!
Zoro was mad.
However, his tragic it is! There's too great an obstacle between us!
Zeff: That obstacle is me, right, Sanji?
Sanji: Damn geezer!
Zeff: This is a good opportunity. Why don't you become a pirate with them? You're no longer needed at the restaurant!
The man that Sanji saved went back to Don Krieg where the restaurant was. And Don Krieg went.
Sanji: Hey, you damn geezer! I'm sous chef here. What do you mean you no longer need me?
Zeff: You of the get into trouble with customers. You flare your nostrils the second you see a girl. You can't even cook a decent meal, so you're deadweight to this restaurant. So you're deadweight to this restaurant.
Sanji: Say that again.
Zeff: Also, the other rock steer clear if you... So go be a pirate or whatever, and just leave this restaurant already!
Sanji: Say what? If I keep quiet, you just shoot your mouth off, huh? You damn geezer! The rest I could overlook, but I'm not just gonna let you trash my cooking! No matter what you say, I'll stay here as a cook! And that final! He grabbed Zeff by the collar
Man: Just what's the meaning of you frabbing the owner by the collar?
Zeff grabbed him and threw him.
The crew threw him at the table where the crew was able to get the food before Sanji could need up.
Zeff: Quite screwing around...
Sanji:No matter how hard you try to kick me out, I'll continue to work here as a cook...Until you die!
Zeff: I won't die! I'll live 100 more years!
Sanji: The geezer is never short of words...
Luffy: All right, you have permission! Now you can become a pirate.
Sanji: No way! Now... Sorry about that. He gives Nami and Stella some fruits and juice.
I'd like to make up for it by serving you fruit Macedonia, my Princesses.
Nami: Wowz thanks you! You are so kind.
Usopp: And no apology for us?!
I'm gonna sue you, you stupid love cook!
Sanji went up to his face
Sanji: I'm serving you tea, aren't I? Thank me for that, long-nose.
Usopp: Hyh? Do you want to fight? I won't go easy on you. Beat him up Zoro & Stella.
Zoro: Do it yourself
Stella: I don't feel like fighting in this dress that Zoro picked out
Nami: Stop! Please don't fight because of us.
Sanji: Yes, I'll stop
Usopp: Whi said it was because of you two?
Nami: By wat, you know...
Sanji: Yes.
Nami: The food you have here is delicious. Held his chin. But it seems a little expensive for me...
Sanji: Of course, it'll be free.
Thank you
Nmai hugs him Sanji has heart for eyes
Sanji: Yours are not free.
Zoro: You're too predictable.
Luffy laughs.
Stella: It's okay I'm paying for all. But Nami
Nami: What
Stella: It's free remember.
A/n Wher does tell keep her money.
Stella goes inside of her bra and gets at $200.
Sanji almost had a nosebleed taking the money. From her.
Stella: I hope this is enough for the three of us.
Sanji: Oh this is too much.
Stella: I have more it's okay the food was amazing. You deserve it. Now have Luffy's work is but off.
Luffy:Stella-sama.
Sanji did so.
After that fluffy was getting called to by his crew.
Luffy & Stella heard something from far out the sea.
The people started in the restaurant people saw a ship.
Man: An hourglass...on each side of the skull...to show that threat to enemies..to show that flag is... that flag is... There's no mistake...it belongs to the ruler of the east bule... Don Krieg!
Zeff and Sanji are standing outside.
Man: You see it, Patty? They actually came! You're gonna get rid of them, right?
Patty: Ist it a mistake? This is the Don of a pirate fleet with a 5,000 pirate force were talking about! Why would he come all the way here to get revenge just for one of his men?
Usopp: Hey, this is not good! Shouldn't we just get out of here?! What a huge gallon!
Luffy: What a huge ship! I wonder if this came back to repay you fit your kindness.
Sanji: I don't think so... But it seems stranger...
Luffy: Their ship sure Is beat up...
Sanji: it doesn't seem kike they were attacked by cannon... But then, it's hard to think that dangers us manmade. Did they come across a tornado to something? Here he comes...
All the people were scared
Don Kerig walked in with Cains.
The man that Sanji fed was holding him up.
Don K: Sorry...can I have some water and food? We have money...tins of money... I don't even remember The last time I ate.
Man: What's that?
Patty: He shows neither dignity not force. Is he really that Don Krieg, commodore of the grand pirate fleet?
Luffy:>So he's hungry...
Man: Captain! Don Krieg! Please! Help our captain! He's really about to starve! He hasn't earned anything from me for days! He'll die if he doesn't eat!
People are all against him
Patty laughed.
This is good! it's a don't to see the famous arch-rogue Don Krieg like this...
Man: We have money this money this time. We're customers!
Patty: Don't be ridiculous! Hey, contact the Navy right away.
Man: What?
Patty: He's at his weakest right now. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! There's no need to feed him anything. Keep him under arrest.
Man 2: Once he's back to normal, I bet he'll attack this restaurant straight away. There's no reason to give him even a glass of water.
Don K: I won't do anything... Once I eat, I promise I'll leave quietly. So please...help...me...
Man:Don Krieg, please stop! Please stop bedding! It's not something you should do! Please don't do something so disgraceful!
Don K: I promise... Please... I'll take leftovers or anything...Anything...
Sanji came back with a bowl of food..
Sanji: Hey, out of my way, Patty. He kicks him.
Sanji goes to Don and gives him food.
Here, Ghin. Let him eat it
Ghin: Sanji-san...
Don eats the food
Man: Hey, Sanji! Take that food away now! Do you realize what kind of me he is? He's the man who's called the East Blue Ruler the foul player Krieg!
It started in a prison. He pretended to be a marine soldier and took over a Navy ship by killing a senior office on the ship. That's how he declared himself a pirate. He sometimes raised the Navy flag and entered into harbors in order to attack the ship towms and passenger ships... He did anything to continue winning. That's how he got to where he is now!
Luffy: Huh...so he plays dirty. His real strength is overwhelming as well. Leaving after eating? That's not possible with him! Letting such a wicked fiend die without help is for society's sake!
Don gets up and punches Sanji.
Luffy: What?!
Man: Sanji!
Ghin: this isn't what we agreed, Don Krief! I brought you here under the condition that you would touch this restaurant! And that man saved our lives...
Don K: Yeah, that was delicious. I feel alive again.
The people ran out.
Usopp: Hey... What the hell is going on in there?
Zoro: we'll see when we go in there.
Usopp:What are you serious?!
Stella: Are you scared
Usopp: Wha...Don't be silly!
They looked up
Zoro: There's almost no sign of anyone on that ship.
Don: This is a good restaurant. I'll take this ship.
Sanji gets up. So... That's what you want...
Don: my ship became a wreck, so I wanted a new one. You'll get off this ship after you take care of what I tell you to do.
Ghin: Don Krieg... This isn't what you promised.
Don: There are about 100 of my underlying still alive on my ship. They're weak with hunger and severe injuries. First, prepare 100 meals and water for them. They're some who've already started to die.
Man: Are you telling us to pirates that are gonna attack this ship?! We refuse.
Don: Refuse? Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not placing an order I'm giving you orders. It doesn't matter who you are... Don't defy me!
Ghin: Sanji-san, I'm sorry I didn't mean for this to happen...
Patty: You son of a bitxh! Look what you've done!
Sanji just got up. And walks away.
Man: Hey Sanji want are toy doing
Sanji: To the kitchen. I have to prepare 100 meals.
Luffy: Sanji.
Don: Right. That's how it should be.
The Chef stopped Sanji with the Kitchen Untlclices.
Sanji: Go ahead..if you gonna stop me, go ahead! But you won't tell me not to feed a hungry man. I'm a cook. No more. No less.
Patty punched him.
Patty: Hey, someone keeps him restrained! I'll protect this ship no matter what. He pulled out a Meatball gun.
Meatball of doom! I might've broken the door. Owners gonna y'all at me again.
The cannon didn't do anything.
Don: How dare you serve such a nasty dessert?! This is a lousieat restaurant!
He took out guns. You're damn annoying! She shot at them
Luffy: From all over his body...
Sanji: Bullets...
Don: Don't defy me! I'm the strongest! Steal arns more powerful than anyone's. I have built-in weapons throughout my body... I am the mean fit to be called Don!
Zeff:Out if my way, kid!
Don: when I tell you to prepare food, all you to do is obediently follow orders! Don't sefy me!
Zeff drops down a bag
Zeff: There probably enough for 100 meals in this. Bring it to your ship right away.
Luffy: What's with, poo? I could've gotten hurt!
Don: Zeff?