Episode 160

Zoro: Where is this God, anyway?
Robin: If he's a god, he might have already foreseen our actions long ago.
Zoro: Things would be a lot faster if he came to us...
Name: You say that because you haven't seen the things I have. There is something on this island with the ability to destroy us!
A/n isn't that everyone you guys meet? Like Robin tried to destroy you with Crocodile just last season.
Powerful one.
Nami: We're but simple sailors. Please leave us in peace. And please let us find lots and lots of treasure...
Zoro: Nice praying, Nami
If you want, you can sit on your knees all day, but it won't get us out of here. We should cross the river and check out the other side.
Robin: Yes I agree.
Nami:But how? I don't see any vines handy. Or do we climb a... the ground under her crumbled and she almost fell into the mouth of a shark when Zoro saved her by kicking it.
Zoro: Damn! They're here, too?
Nami: Forget it! I am not crossing this river! We'd pretty much be feeding ourselves to the sky sharks!
Zoro: Calm down,we'll just keep walking upstream and hopefully we'll find a safe place to cross over.
Nami: I'm giving up, I'm not going! If you want to go so badly just leave me here.
Zoro: I just might! If you're that scared why did you come in the first place?
Robin: Hey, guys.... Look at this. She touches the ground.
Nami:Look at what exactly
Robin: It's dirt.
Nami: Of course, it is. The ground.
Robin: This is a sky island.
Zoro: You're right. It isn't fluffy at all...
Nami: Right, I almost forgot, I noticed that the first time I saw this island. Sky islands are made of clouds. Fells like such a long time since I've touched dirt. Why is this island different?
Robin: I'm not sure, but the fact that it's different might be what makes this island so special. Looks like checking in might be worth a lot.
Man: Prepare for judgment, criminals you have no choice but to receive it.
Man 2: Select a gate, select from four ordeals
Man 3: For you, there can be no turning back.
Man 4: You may choose your trail, but we will decide your fate.
Swamp, Iron, string, Balls
All: Choose your path, criminals!
Usopp: So, what do we do?
Luffy: Alright! Let's go with "Balls"
Usopp: Why is that, Luffy?
Luffy: it sounds fun!
Usopp: That's your reason? These are ordeals! They aren't going to be fun! No, but I agree with Balls. It's the only one that doesn't sound too violent in my opinion. I mean "Swamp" makes me think of...
I'm sinking! Someone help me!
He thinks about drawing.
I get the feeling that once you sink, there's no coming back up...
Sanji: Then what about "Iron"?
Usopp: They're going to hit us! He thinks about Iron Bell dropping on them.
Usopp: Denied! That sounds totally bad!
Stella: Then what about "Strings"?
Usopp: It sounds easy, and not too bad at all but...
He thinks about how he has to use his hands to get across the rope over the ocean.
High up!
No! It easy sounds makes it seem suspicious!
Usopp: A huge ball! He thinks about them getting crushed by a giant ball.
It is round and soft but it's the most likely to be a trick! We really need to think this over!
Sanji: There's no time for debate here, we're right on top of it.
Luffy: Let's go with "Balls"!
Usopp: Alright! Guess I'll go with Luffy's hunch on this one!
Stella: Possibly the worst mistake you could make. Laughs
Sanji: Then it's decided. But don't let your guard down. We're on God's island, 10,000 meters up in the air! Anything could happen here!
Luffy: Let's go with " Balls"!
They go into the ORDEAL OF BALLS.
It was dark.
Sanji: Hey, now! Don't shut your eyes, driver!
Usopp: Even when they're open, it's pitch black!
Luffy: Say, there's other stuff like this, right?
Usopp: Like what
Luffy: You know how there were four entrances? Maybe one of them was the right one, and the others were wrong?
Usopp: What? Don't say that now! What happens if we choose the wrong one?
Luffy" If it is the wrong one. Hmm... Maybe we'll fall off the sky island?
Usopp: Don't be stupid! We can't fall off! It's 10,00 meters from the Blue Sea, you know! You could reflect on your life multiple times on your way down! Even falling has its limits!
Sanji: Quite being idiots! That's not going to happen.
Stella: Luffy could be right I mean this is God's island anything could happen
And as they were at the end that's what happened they fell
Usopp: No! You have to be kidding me! They all screamed as they landed back on the clouds.
We're alive... I seriously thought we were going to fall 10,000 meters...
He was holding onto Stella
Luffy was laughing
Sanji was kicking Luffy.
It's all because you said misleading stuff, Luffy!
Luffy: That was scary! I thought I was going to die! Stella said the same thing.
Sanji: Stella has the right to say what she wants to.
He lights a cigarette.
Still, what is this place?
Luffy: They're balls...
Balls were floating all around
Stella: They're small "Island clouds" Balls.
Luffy: Awesome! It's like big snow! What a weird place! It's so neat!
Sanji was driving
The Milky Road led above the trees...
Luffy: But what part of this is an ordeal?
Sanji: Who knows? It'd be great if there's nothing at all, but I doubt that's the case...
Luffy: What if it was like one of those games and we picked the right door? Maybe we just have to float around in the giant snow and look for the others.
Usopp: Yeah! You might be right!
Sanji: Idiots, don't let your guard down! They think we're criminals. I doubt they'll let us off that easily. Use your brains for once. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more traps like earlier... stay sharp!
Stella: Sanji right.
Sanji: Let's just keep moving...
Luffy: Are you the captain now? I'm thirsty! Let's have some tea!
Usopp: Yes! Open the rice cracker in your bag!
Luffy: Come on
Sanji: No, no snacks!
Luffy: Come on, we need to keep our strength up!
Usopp: Give us a little something!
Sanji: No. Listen! I'm going to keep steering. You guys keep watch on both sides!
What they didn't see was that there was a man on top of the clouds
Luffy and Usopp stole some snacks.
Usopp: I didn't realize how high up were getting.
Stella: mind Something isn't right. It's too quiet. There are four priests so I assumed each entrance led to one... I have a bad feeling. She looks around.
Luffy: Hey, Usopp! Catch!
Usopp: Okay! I got it! Pass!
Stella: I thought Sanji said to keep watch.
The ball turned into a snake
And tried to bite Usopp.
Luffy: Stutpid snake! Get out of here! He kicks it away.
Okay, I didn't see that coming.
Usopp: Sanji, Stella, Look out! A cloud ball! Kick it far away!
Sanji: I don't like the idea of Stella being surrounded by snake eggs.
I'll protect you Stella-sama
He kicks the ball.
Only for it to go back a little and then explode in their face.
All: This isn't good...
Usopp: What's the deal with these balls?
Man: There's no telling what will come out! These clouds are called surprise clouds!
Stella: Surprise clouds?
Man: Heso!
Usopp: Who are you?
They turned to see a guy in all white looking like a ball with wings.
Man: Thank you for choosing my Ordeal of Balls!
SKYPIEA PRIEST SATORI OF THE FOREST
Satori
Sanji: Who is this dumpling freak?
Sarori laughs.
Sanji: Don't tell me he's a priest.
Satori jumps on his ball
Luffy: You're the ball ordeal? A Ball?
Sanji: Quit dancing! Who the hell are you?
He continues.
Usopp: Wow, he seems dumber than I expected...
Luffy: Didn't Nami and the old guy say they were really strong
Sanji: Hey! Dumpling! Nami, Robin, and the others are safe, I hope.
Sato: Do you mean the sacrifices? If so, I wouldn't know. Even if they're left alone, they going to die! Even if they manage to escape, they're still going to die!
Sanji: Say what?
Sato: You should worry about yourself. Just so you know, you'll course need to beat me to continue ahead! He jumps
Usopp: Okay! Here he comes, Luffy, Stella, and Sanji get him!
Luffy: Alright! I'll shoot him down! Gum-Gum...
Sato: You're going to stretch?
Pistol! Sato moved just in time.
He then put his hand in Luffy's face and blew him up pushing him back into a tree.
Usopp: No way!
Stella Sanji: Luffy!
He falls on the tree trunk.
Usopp: Luffy? Hey! You're alright, right? Regular hits don't work on you!
Sato: Hit. It is a bit different from a hit!
Sanji: I'll show you different!
Sato: An upper kick with the right foot...
Sanji: Collier! What?
Sato: Only the well-trained are given the power of "Mantra"!
Sanji: Impossible! Did he predict my movements?
He does the same for Sanji.
Usopp Stella: Sanji.
Sato: It is different from a hit! Impact. He used both hands on Stella and Usopp
The shock destroys the body from the inside!
A/n Does he know how many times they been exploded? Like this is a normal day for them...
Luffy: Get up.
Damn it! Sanji! Usopp! Stella! He picks his hat up
Sanji: Yeah, I'm alright... But what did that bastard do to us?
Luffy: No idea at all. Who is this guy anyway?
Sanji: Stella. He went to her to feel her heartbeat
Sure he did.
Stella: I'm fine Sanji you can get off me now
Sanji: But what if you're not? Let me stay a little longer to be sure.
Stella pushes him away softly
Sato: My name is Satori! I am one of the four priests of the almighty God Enel, who watch Upper Uard and judge criminals! I own the vearth in this lost forest!
Luffy: A lost forest?
Sato: Yes! My forest in all its glory. And now... he pressed the peddle of the crow.
Your boat will be lost in its illusions!
Luffy: The boat is taking off!
Sato: Your boat will now speed along this forest's Milky Road at random a s eventually leaves through this forest's only exit! I'm sure you realize it, but losing a dial boat is the same as losing your way to the sacrificial altar. You must find and board the boat before that happens. Of course, these are countless surprise clouds and I will not allow that. Does that seem unfair to you, boys? Welcome to the Upper Yard! The Ordeal of Balls has a ten percent survival rate! Good luck.
Usopp: A survival rate of just ten percent?
Sato smiles and laughs.
Chopper: Zoro! Nami! Robin! Don't leave me alone! Please, come back! I don't want to be here by myself! What happens if I'm attacked? I can't fight who will save me? I can't be brave like Stella said.
A shark came up
Chopper moved back from the railing
This is all because Luffy wanted to go to the sky island...
Flashback
Zoro: I'm sure Stella and the others are headed here in search of us.
Chopper: Yeah! Stella and the others are coming! Then I just need to endure it until then! And be brave like Stella said. I just need to play it safe and wait for Luffy and the others! In the meantime, I'll fix the ship like Zoro asked me to! I can do that!
He was bigger nailing the ship.
They'll be so shocked to they see how well I took care of the ship by myself! He smashed his hands
Yells.
The Hammer falls down
The hammer! I have to go get it back. But...
Sato: You'd better hurry before the boat goes deeper into the forest!
Usopp: He's right,we have to go after the boat before we lose sight of it! If we lose it in this forest, finding it again will be impossible!
Sanji: Wait, Usppp! Finding each other won't be easy either! Luffy, are you coming?
Stella: You guys go ahead without us.
Luffy: We're take care of the ball guy!
Sanji: Be careful Stella.
Sato: This should be amusing. Do you think you can beat me, Boy and Girl?
Sanji: I guess we do need someone to stop that potbelly frak! It's shouln't be stell though.
Don't do anything reckless, he's got some werid powers! And don't let Stella get hurt or I'll hurt you. We'll be back once we stop the boat!
Luffy: Right! It's just us ball guy! He swings his hand.
Sato: He grabs a branch
Gum-Gum...
Sato: The same as before.
Pistol!
Sato dodges it he then grabs Luffy arm and spins him around. And makes him crash into a tree
Luffy was able to have his legs hold him.
Sato: What's wrong? I thought you and this girl were going to take care of me?
Stella: We said it and we will
Luffy streched his arms again
I won't miss this time! Gum-Gum.
Sato: A fake punch, followed by a kick...
Whip!
Sato jumps over him.
Again!
Sato grabs his leg
Gum-Gum...
He then makes an explosin in his face
He then spins him and throws him into a tree and make multiple explosin in his face.
Stella: Luffy!
Usopp: Where'd the crow go? If we don't get it back, we'll be stuck here forever!
I can't see anything from down here! Up I go.
Sanji: You better watch over Stella Luffy. These priests are no ordinary people! Let's find the boat and get the hell out of here fast!
Luffy: I'm stuck.
Sato: aren't you stubborn?
TØ BE CØNTINUED.