~Chapter 1~

Amy's pov:

The lads just finished their #3 tour and I'm going to pick them up from the airport. It's not like that they need me to pick them up but I love doing it and I'm doing it since their first album so it became some kind of ritual...

I quickly turned my alarm of trying not to wake Bryan, my boyfriend. Yup, I have a boyfriend. The lads, well mostly Danny, don't like him cause he loses his temper very quickly and well he can get a little bit aggressive than. But he never really hurt me... But Bryan doesn't like Danny either cause we all know that Dan can be a bit of a flirt and Bryan is a little bit overprotective sometimes... And well, when your boyfriend and best friend don't get along it's tough sometimes...

I stepped out of bed and made my way to the shower. I washed my hair and body and when I was finished I wrapped myself in a towel and tiptoed back to our bedroom to pick my clothes. I decided on my black skinny jeans and a simple white t-shirt. When I was dressed I walked back to the bathroom and applied some make up and put my long blonde hair in a pony tail. When I was totally dressed I went downstairs to have breakfast.

When I finished breakfast I put my white converse and my coat on, grabbed the car keys and drove to the airport. I only needed to pick Dan and Mark up cause Glen went to Dublin to see his son. After my drive to the airport I parked my car and got out. I walked into the arrival hall where I decided to wait for them. I took my phone out of my bag and saw that I was quite early so I decided to get a coffee while waiting for them. After waiting for about half an hour I got a text from Dan saying,

"Just got out of the plane, will be there in a few minutes. xx"

I smiled at myself of the thought of seeing them again. I threw my empty cup in the bin and stood up to go and wait somewhere where they could spot me easily. Just like Dan said, a few minutes later I saw them walking into the arrival hall. I could spot Danny quite easily cause he's pretty tall and well Mark must be somewhere around him. I saw him looking into my direction so I waved to him that he could see me. I saw a huge smile spread across his face so I assumed that he'd seen me.

"Amyyyy!" He said hugging me tight once they were standing my me.

"Danyyyy!" I replied laughing and kissed his cheek. I then turned to hug Mark. After our greetings we quickly made our way to my car so they wouldn't get seen by press or something.

"How was the tour?" I asked turning the engine on.

"Amaaazing! The script's doing better every year." Danny said smiling. On the journey to Mark's house they told me about things they did on tour and weird things that happened. I loved hearing them tell those stories just because they were funny and sounded amazing and I loved the sparkle in their eyes when they were telling about it. When we arrived at Mark's house we said goodbye to him and helped him bringing his suitcases into the house. When we dropped Mark of we got inside of the car again and drove to Dan's.

"I missed you." He said smiling while we were driving to his.

"I missed you too." I replied flashing him a smile before focusing on the road again.

"Didn't you enjoy yourself with the girls?" He asked. He knew all my friends and thank got they all got along very well but I always loved hanging out with guys. I don't know why, they just easier cause they don't make a problem of the tiniest things and start about it again then years later. I know, I know, I'm a girl as well but still...

"Yeah, course. But I missed your crazy flirts and your stupid jokes." I admitted.

"Well you don't have to miss them anymore." He said winking.

"Nope." I said smiling. We arrived at his house and I helped him carry his suitcases inside even though he didn't want me to do it. I wanted to, so I did.

"Want a cup of tea or something?" He asked once everything was inside again.

"Yeah, okay." I said taking my coat of and sat down on the couch. I always loved his house, it's gorgeous. He had a big living room with an open kitchen to the living room, with big windows. Almost everything was colored in black, white and grey with a few colors somewhere. And, of course his pride, the beautiful black piano. A few moments later he came back into the living room with two mugs of tea. We drank out tea while he continued telling stories about the tour. When he was finished I told him what I did while he was away. Nothing much to be honest, just went to work and lived a normal life. I am a nurse so that's quite a busy job but I love it so I don't mind. After telling each other what we did he lay down on the couch with his head in my lap. I started stroking his hair in an attempt to let him fall asleep cause I could see that he was tired even though he'd never admit it. He closed his eyes but still wasn't asleep cause he wasn't breathing as heavily as people do when they're asleep. We just sat, well he lay, in relaxed silence until my phone started ringing. I picked it up from the coffee table where I had put it down and saw that it was Bryan calling. I sighed before picking up the phone,

"Where are you!?" He said as soon as I picked the phone up.

"Hello to you too." I said rolling my eyes.

"Where are you?" He asked again not bothering to say hi or something.

"I told you yesterday that I was going to pick Dan and Mark up from the airport so I'm at Dan's now." I said annoyed that he didn't listen yesterday when I told him.

"You're coming back soon aren't you?" He said more as a statement than as a question.

"Don't worry." I replied still stroking Dan's hair.

"You didn't answer my question, you're coming back soon aren't you?" He said again.

"I think so, just don't worry." I replied hoping that he'd take this.

"Okay, well love you bye." He said.

"Bye." I replied before hanging up.

"You know, you can get waaaay better." Dan said as soon as I hung the phone up. I guess it wasn't hard to guess that it Bryan was who was calling.

"Like who?" I replied rolling my eyes.

"Me." He said smirking and opened one eye. I just laughed at him cause I knew that he was never really serious when he said those things but somewhere deep down I loved it when he was flirting...

A/N:

Hi, this is the first chapter of my new book, I hope you guys like it! xx