~Chapter 20~

Danny's pov:

I saw Amy getting extremely pale when the doctor said that Hannah was paralyzed. And it was a shock for me as well. This day started amazing, with me and Amy making love for the first time  -well technically not the first time, but still- and now we hear this.

"She's paralyzed from down her legs, so she needs a wheelchair. But it could've been way worse, and I understand that you don't makes any sense for you right know. I'm really sorry." The doctor explained.

"Can we see her?" I asked when I realized that Amy wasn't able to speak for a moment.

"Yeah sure, I must warn you that she may be very tired." He said and started walking towards Hannah's room so we followed him. I grabbed Amy's hand and gave a kiss on her knuckles, she snapped out of her trance and flashed me a small smile. The doctor stopped outside a room and let us in before he walked away again. Am immediately ran over to her mum's bed and gave her a hug. I closed the door behind us and walked over to the bed to gave Hannah a hug as well.

"Are you in pain?" Amy asked when she pulled away again.

"Yeah, but nothing I can't handle." Hannah said with a small smile. Amy stepped back to sit down but there was no chair left so I took her on my lap, making her wrap her arm around my neck. I saw her mum smiling when she did that and winked at me. I smiled in reply and pressed a light kiss against Am's temple.

"Has someone ever told you that you two are adorable together?" Her mum asked with a smile.

"Thanks." Amy said laughing. I was happy that we had such a relaxed conversation cause we just heard that Hannah's paralyzed and that was a shock for us, but I can only imagine how it was for her to hear. But still, we were talking happily now.

"Mum, how are you gonna do it alone back home?" Amy said after a while turning serious again.

"I don't know yet, but I'm gonna be fine. Don't worry darling." Her mum said taking Amy's hand in hers. Hannah was such a positive person, sometimes I really don't understand how she does that.

"I can stay with you longer if you want?" Amy offered, still not convinced.

"No, I'll be fine. You just go back with Danny tomorrow. And if I need someone, there'll always be Alice." Her mum replied reassuring Amy.

"Are you sure?" Am asked one last time.

"Positive." Her mum said with a small smile.

"So what have you two lovebirds done today?" Her mum asked trying to change the subject. I felt myself smile when I thought back to what we did tomorrow but decided to let Amy answer this question though...

"Well... You know... Just stuff." Amy said blushing. Her mum gave us a puzzled look, but suddenly her expression changed to I think the penny dropped.

"Aah, I see." She said winking, making me blush as well now.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, Danny." Hannah said teasing me.

"Mum, please!" Amy groaned embarrassed, causing Hannah to smirk.

"Well I'm sorry, I didn't know that this was such an awkward subject for you two, wasn't it good?" She teased again, clearly enjoying this.

"I thought the doctor had warned us that you'd be very tired, you doesn't seem to." Amy said, thank god trying to change the subject again.

"But I'm never too tired to see my beautiful daughter and her boyfriend." Her mum replied.

"I'm going to get us some tea, I'll be back in a few minutes." Amy said standing up from her lap.

"So, you and Amy this morning ey?" Hannah asked, continuing to tease me once Amy was gone. I felt myself blush again when she said that.

"Just teasing you, my boy. Don't worry, I don't even want to know what you do to each other." She said laughing at my expression.

"Please look after Amy. I know that you've done that for years already, but for me this is different." She said turning serious again.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to her, I love her too much for that." I said and I meant it from the bottom of my heart.

"That's good, she deserves to be loved like you love her. And you deserve to be loved like she loves you." Her mum said making me smile. And with that Amy came walking back in with our tea and sat back down on my lap again.

"What were you two talking about?" Amy asked curious wrapping her arm around my neck again.

"I was just telling him how I love you two together." Her mum said. We talked for a little longer until the doctor came in to tell us that Hannah needed rest again. We hugged her goodbye cause we knew that we wouldn't be seeing her for a while cause we were gonna go back to London tomorrow.

Before we went back to our hotel we decided to go shopping first, enjoying our last hours here in Amsterdam. A lot of guys hate shopping with their girls cause it takes so much time. But I don't mind doing it, and I like it even more to do with Amy. I was sitting outside the changing rooms while Amy was inside, trying something on.

"Danny? Can you help me?" I heard her say, so I stood up and went to Amy. When I stepped inside I felt my jaw drop to the floor, she was standing in a dress which looked damn sexy on her and hugged her in all the right places.

"Can you help me with the zipper?" She asked turning her back to me.

"Of course." I said moving her hair to the side and slowly closed the zipper.

"What do you think?" She asked turning back around to face me.

"I think that you look amazing." I said and leaned closer to her before I whispered in her ear,

"And very sexy."

She blushed lightly when I said that but didn't reply. We spent a few more hours shopping until we decided to go back to our hotel. Amy had quite a lot of bags but I'd taken them all from her so she didn't had to carry them. The only thing I had bought was a Calvin Klein perfume, cause Amy found it a very sexy scent.

When we arrived back at our hotel room I dropped our bags in the bedroom while Amy took her shoes of.

"I think I'm going for a bath, to relax." She said standing up again.

"You want me to join you?" I asked winking at her.

"Yeah, if you want to." She said smiling and made her way to the bathroom to fill the bath. I followed her to the bathroom, taking my shirt of on the way. Once the bath was filled we both took the rest of our clothes of and stepped into the nice warm water. She went to sit in between my legs with her back resting against my chest.

"Are you still worried about your mum?" I asked after a few minutes of relaxed silence.

"No, I think she's gonna be fine. And like she said, if she needs help, Alice is here." She said slightly turning around to look at me.

"Good, cause I don't want you to worry." I said pressing a kiss against the tip of her nose. She smiled in reply and sat back against my chest, playing with my left hand while I was playing with her hair.

"Thank you." She said suddenly.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"Going with me, and supporting me." She said pressing a kiss against the palm of my hand.

"I'll always be there so support you, babe." I replied kissing her head.