~Chapter 129~

Amy's pov:

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Dan to come home. They finished their small UK and Ireland tour a while ago and they're leaving for America tomorrow.

They spent today rehearsing for the tour but Dan promised to be home early since I was going out with the girls so he could look after Ava and Liz.

I'd agreed to meet up at 8PM but it's now 7.45 PM and Dan still isn't home. I've sent him a text and tried to call him but he doesn't react to any of it. I sent Jess a text saying that I would be later since Dan still isn't home. But once it was almost 9PM I texted her saying that I couldn't come cause I had to look after Ava and Liz since Danny still wasn't home.

Sighing, I walked back upstairs and washed my makeup off again before I took my dress off. I changed into something comfy before I went back downstairs and eventually settled on the couch with a glass of wine watching the most lame film I've probably ever seen.

I waited until midnight but then I texted Dan that I wouldn't be waiting for him and that I was going to bed. Like I expected, he didn't reply to that either.

I checked on both Ava and Liz who were both sound asleep before I went to bed myself. I got comfortable and soon enough I fell asleep.

-

I woke up again when I heard footsteps on the stairs. A few moments later the door to our bedroom opened and a intoxicated Danny came in.

"Hey babe." He slurred, stripping himself off his clothes.

"Hey." I replied, throwing the covers back for him to get in.

Once he was laying in bed I turned on my side, ready to fall asleep again. But Danny had other plans...

"Let's try again to make our third child." He slurred and took his boxers off. He put his hand on my hip and rolled me back on my back while he climbed on top of me.

"Danny stop." I said slightly irritated and pushed him off me. He made another lame attempt at trying to undress me before he lay back down and passed out.

-

I woke up the next day on the edge of the bed. I turned my head and found Dan sprawled out behind me, taking up pretty much the whole double bed. I got out of bed and made my way downstairs where I filled a glass with water taking it upstairs with some paracetamol for when Dan will wake up.

I made breakfast and played with Ava and Liz until a very hungover Danny came walking into the living room at 11.30AM.

"Morning." I said standing up from the floor and kissed him on his cheek.

"Morning." He replied, rubbing his hand over his face.

"Why were you home last night, I thought you were going out with the girls?" He said when he walked into the kitchen.

"Well I was going to, but then you didn't show up so I had to look after Ava and Liz." I replied, following him into the kitchen.

"Oh yeah..." He said when he remembered.

"Yeah." I replied pretty annoyed.

"You could at least have sent a text." I said while he turned his back to me to make breakfast.

"I know, but we didn't plan on going to the bar." He replied buttering his toast.

"And it didn't occur to you for one second that you'd promised to look after the kids?"

"I just forgot OK? Why are you making such a problem out of it?!" He replied, starting to get annoyed as well.

"Because I'm always planning my stuff around you, so you can go to the studio, so you can go rehearse, so you can go on tour, and then when I finally have something planned you just forget about it and go out yourself!" I said, my voice rising at the end.