~Chapter 92~

Danny's pov:

I was sitting on the couch with Am in between my legs. She was drawing patterns on my thigh with her fingers while I had my nose buried in her hair, taking in the freshly washed scent. She was telling me about a shoot she had today while I was listening to her and watching tv at the same time.

"I'll go and check on Ava." She said, standing up from the couch. I nodded at her in reply and took the tv remote to find something else to watch. A few moments after Am had left to go upstairs I heard the doorbell ring. I threw the remote down on the couch and stood up, making my way towards the front door. When I opened the door I saw a guy standing there. He was around my age, a few inches shorter, dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes. I recognized him from somewhere but I couldn't quite put my finger on it...

"Hi." The guy spoke up. Suddenly, after staring at him for a few seconds longer I realized who was standing in front of me. Bryan. Amy's abusive ex.

"Ehm, hey?" I replied, not really sure what he was doing here.

"I'm Bryan, Amy's-"

"I know." I interrupted him.

"Okay, well... is she home?" He asked, looking past me into the hall.

"Yeah, why?" I replied, still wondering what he was doing here.

"Because I want to talk to her." He stated like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Why?" I asked again.

"I just want to tell her something."

"Why?" I repeated my question for the third time.

"Jesus, dude, I thought you were a singer, never knew you were police officer in your free time." He said rolling his eyes. I just raised my eyebrow at him, shutting him up.

"Well, can I talk to her?" I asked again, taking a small step towards me.

"Ehm... Well... I think so?" I answered unsure if that was really what he was coming for. I stepped aside letting him in before I closed the door behind him. Without saying anything else to me, he walking through to the living room with me following behind.

"Am-" I started before I entered the living room but was cut of by Bryan.

"Amy!" He said like they were old friends who hadn't seen each other in a long time. I saw Am tearing her gaze away from the tv and looked in our direction. Her eyes flicked from Bryan to me and back to Bryan. Suddenly she realized who was standing in our living room and I saw how tense she suddenly got.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as cold as ice.

"I want to tell you something." He repeated the same thing as he had said to me earlier.

"Tell me something?" She replied, rising her eyebrows.

"Yes." He said, before turning to me and saying,

"You can go now."

"Oh no! He's not going anywhere!" Am answered immediately, standing up from the couch.

"Okay. Whatever. I don't care about him anyway." Bryan said shrugging.

"Show some respect would you!?" Am hissed at him.

"Well what did you want to tell me?" She asked, not amused.

"I wanted to tell you that I found someone else, and we're getting married." He stated.

"Oh dear god. Does she know what she's getting herself into? Or do you want me to warn her?" Am said rolling her eyes.

"And we're expecting a child." He continued.