~Chapter 110~

Danny's pov:

I closed the front door as I watched Glen drive off in his car. We'd just worked out an idea for a song, and it sounds pretty good if I say so myself. I walked back to the living room where Am was sitting on the couch typing away on her laptop.

"Tea?" I asked walking through the living room to the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks." She replied while I flicked the kettle on. After I had made us both a cup of tea I took them to the living room and sat down beside Am.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Work." She replied simply without looking up at me. I nodded in reply and kissed her softly on her cheek before I took the tv remote from the coffee table and turned the tv on. It wasn't long until Am closed her laptop and put it down on the coffee table and snuggled into me. Her head resting on my chest and our legs intertwined.

We spent a few hours lying on the couch like that until Am stood up to get us another drink. I watched her standing up from the couch and walking to the kitchen, slightly distracted by how her tight sportlegging hugged her bum and amazing legs. She took out two glasses before she opened a bottle of wine, pouring us each a glass.

"Dan?" She asked me.

"Yeah?" I replied focusing my attention back on her.

"I think Glen forgot his phone." She said holding up a phone that was not mine's nor Am's.

"I'll bring it to him later today." I replied, wanting Am to join me on the couch again. She nodded and put Glen's phone down before she came back to me and cuddled into me once again.

We finished watching our third film when I decided that I should bring Glen his phone back. I walked to the hall to get my shoes when I heard my own phone ring. I took it out of my pocket to see that it was Mark who was calling.

"Hey." I said, my phone pressed in between my ear and my shoulder while I was putting my shoes on.

"Hey, there is someone who wants to ask you something." Mark replied before I heard Ava's voice,

"Ello daddy!" She said sounding happy.

"Hello sweetheart." I replied smiling.

"I want to sleep here tonight." She announced after she told me what animals she had seen today.

"You should ask Mark and Rina if they're OK with that first, baby." I replied.

"It was our idea, Layla loves her company." I heard Rina in the background.

"Then that's fine with me." I replied grabbing my coat.

"Yay!" I heard Ava squeal.

"I'll pick her things up later tonight, alright?" Mark asked, taking the phone again.

"Okay, see you later." I replied before hanging up. I told Am that I was going to bring Glen his phone back before I closed the front door behind me.

Once I turned up at Glen's place I rang the doorbell and waited for him to open. But after a few moments nobody came so I tried again, pretty sure that he was home since his car was here. I rang tree times until I grabbed my set of keys and searched for his keys, letting myself in.

The door to the living room was closed but I could hear noise coming from there. I opened the door to the living room and walked in. I could see Glen's bare back over the back of the couch and I smirked when I realized what they were doing. They didn't seem to notice me so I cleared my throat to make my presence known.