~Chapter 19~

Amy's pov:

I woke up the next morning from kisses being trailed down from my forehead to my shoulders. I opened one eye and saw Danny laying next to me, smiling when he saw me opening my eyes.

"Good morning beautiful." He said, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Morning." I replied sitting up a little bit.

"I got us breakfast." He said sitting up as well.

"Where did you get that from?" I asked confused cause he was only wearing his boxers and his hair was still messy so it didn't look like he'd been gone.

"Room service." He said grinning.

"Of course." I said laughing when I realized that we were in a hotel. I shuffled closer to Danny while we were eating our breakfast, talking about basic stuff. I loved how we always had stuff to talk about, even though most of the things didn't really matter. But I don't mind that. And when we don't talk, it's not one of those awkward silences, they're always comfortable.

"What do you want to do today?" Dan asked once we'd finished breakfast.

"Can we just watch a movie or something? Before we go the hospital?" I asked looking up at him. Today's the day of my mum's surgery so when that's done I want to go there immediately.

"Sounds great." He said smiling down at me and placing a kiss on the top of my nose. He stood up from the bed and grabbed his laptop before getting back into bed next to me.

"What film do you want to see?" He asked starting his laptop up.

"Big hero 6." I said smiling.

"Okay, if that's what you want." He said laughing.

"I just love that one." I said kissing his cheek. He pressed play on the film and I snuggled even closer to him. My head resting on his shoulder and my hand on his bare stomach while he had wrapped his arm around me. Giving me a kiss on my head every now and then, while I did the same to him, but then on his chest.

When the film was already ended, I was still lying against him. Just enjoying his warmth and the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around me.

"I love you." He whispered after placing another kiss on my head. My head shot up after he said that.

"You love me?" I asked a small smile playing on my lips.

"Yeah, of course. I've always loved you, but now I love you even more cause you're my girlfriend." He said and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too." I said when he pulled away.

"You don't have to say it now just because I just said it." He said wrapping his arms around me even tighter.

"I know. But I love you." I said again, smiling at him before placing my lips on his. I felt him smiling in the kiss which made me smile as well.

"I love you." He said again when we pulled away.

"And I love you too." I replied pressing my forehead against his.

We stayed in bed for a little longer, just cuddling. Until we decided that it was time to go to the hospital. I got out of bed and grabbed my clothes before I walked out of the bedroom, to the bathroom. Just when I took Dan's shirt of, to put my bra on, the bathroom door opened and Danny came walking in.

"Danny!" I shouted shocked cause I didn't expect him to come in.

"What's up?" He asked obviously not realizing how he just scared me.

"You scared the hell out of me!" I said laughing at how stupid this must've looked.

"Why?" He asked confused.

"I just didn't expect you to come in." I explained blushing.

"Sorry. But you look hot babe." He said smirking. I looked down at myself and realized that I was standing in just my knickers but before I could do anything Dan was standing in front of me, placing his lips against mine. He placed his hands on my butt while I ran my hands over his back, pulling him even closer to me. I opened my mouth and our tongues started fighting for dominance. He made a few steps forward, making me walk backwards until I was with my back pressed against the cold bathroom wall. His one hand left my butt and gently cupped my breast and started massaging it. I dug my nails into his skin, trying to suppress my moans. He gently lifted me up so I was on his level while I wrapped my legs around his waist. I couldn't hold in my moans anymore when he started to kiss my neck, finding my sensitive spot in no time.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom..." I breathed in his ear, in which I hoped was a sexy way. I felt him smirk against my neck before he placed his hands back on my butt to support me while he walked to the bedroom. He lay me down on my back on the bed and hovered over me, his legs on each side of me. He kissed his way down from my neck to my breast, taking my nipple in his mouth. I threw my head back while he flicked his tongue around my nipple.

"You're so beautiful." He breathed when he came back to my lips. I ran my hands down his back and played with the waistband of his boxers. I slightly dipped my fingers into his boxers, to tease him. While I was doing that I felt him gently bite my neck. His hand ran up my upper thigh, almost reaching my private part. I pulled his boxers down and squeezed his butt while he came really close to my private part.

"Please stop the teasing." I said and took his 'baby maker' in my hand. He smirked and got of me for a few second, grabbing something from his suitcase. He put the condom on, leaving me laying on the bed craving for his touch. When he came back he pulled my knickers down teasingly slow. I felt a huge wave of pleasure hit me when he entered me and I couldn't hold back my moans. He slowly started to move, our hips meeting with every thrust. 

The first time we did it we were both drunk so I couldn't really remember it, but from what I remember is that he was good. But he was even better than I remembered...

Half an hour later he collapsed next to me. We were both breathless and I turned on my side to took at him.

"I love you." He said still out of breath.

"I love you too." I replied smiling at him.

***

An hour later, after our shower and we were dressed, we made our way to the hospital. I felt the nerves coming back again, Danny had managed to stop me from worrying for a long time but this was the moment that we were gonna hear if the surgery was successful. Dan took my hand in his and gave it a light squeeze when we entered the hospital. Soon enough we found the doctor from yesterday to I decided to ask him about my mum.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but it didn't really went the way that we hoped..." He replied looking from me to Danny and back to me.

"What do you mean?" I asked, feeling my blood run cold.

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that she's paralyzed..."