~Chapter 156~

Danny's pov:

We'd come off stage about an hour ago and I was now sitting on the bed in my hotel room waiting for Am to answer my FaceTime request. It's been three and a half week since Bryan turned up at the hotel and been arrested by the police. A few days after Bryan got arrested, Am went back home with the girls to get their life back to normal. Although I'm really glad Bryan is now a thing of the past, I have to admit that I liked having my family around me on tour. 

"Hey." Am said as her face appeared on my screen, smiling.

"Hey." I replied smiling as well.

"How was the show?" She asked.

"Amazing!" I replied beaming.

"How was your day?" I asked as I looked at Am who was sitting up in bed as well.

"Good. Your mum called yesterday asking if the girls would like to spend a few days with her, which they did so I dropped them at your mum's today." She told me. I nodded in reply, liking the though of my daughters keeping my mum company.

"And how's the baby doing?" I asked with a smile. Am's now a little over three months pregnant, and is starting to show as well.

"Great." She replied before I saw her getting out of bed. I watched her as she placed her phone on the bedside cabinet before taking a few steps backwards so I could see her completely now. I smiled when I realized she was wearing one of my t-shirts. She stood with her side facing my way before lifting the t-shirt showing her small, but growing, baby bump.

"See?"

"Yeah..." I replied in awe.

"I hate not being able to touch it." I admitted.

"Well I miss your touch too, babe." She said with a mischievous look in her eyes as she looked in the camera. I smiled at her words while I took in her long legs that were showing from underneath my T-shirt.

"Are you alone...?" She asked raising one eyebrow.

"As a matter of fact, I am..." I said biting my lip.

"Good." She replied leaning into the camera.

"Is it?" 

"Yes." She said before taking the T-shirt off, leaving her in just her underwear. I felt that familiar feeling I always get when I see Am naked and groaned at the idea of not being able to touch her.

"Damnit Amy." I muttered underneath my breath as I looked at her.

"What?" She asked, pretending to be oblivious to what she was doing to me. 

"As if you don't know." I replied shaking my head.

"Am I turning you on?" She asked with a cheeky smile.

"You know you are."

"I'm sorry." She said smirking.

"If only you were..." I said shaking my head once again.

"Well it's not my fault the hormones are kicking in and you are away on tour." She replied raising her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry." I said laughing.

"You should be." She replied laughing as well.

We chatted for a while longer until we eventually hung up. I decided to go down to the bar where the rest of the crew also was. 

"Hey man." Mark said as he noticed me walking in.

"Hey." I replied before ordering a drink.

"Where were you?" He asked as I sat down next to him.

"FaceTiming Am." I replied.

After several drinks my mind started to wonder back to Am. When Am was pregnant with Ava and also with Liz, I was at home so therefore I was with her almost every day. But since I'm touring right now I'm missing a lot of the pregnancy, which is something I hate. I hate that I can't place my hand on her bump every night when I'm lying in bed next to her. I hate that I can't talk to her bump like I did with the previous pregnancies. And I hate that I probably can't be with her at every scan.

"You alright?" Ben asked, noticing I'd gone silent. I looked up from my drink and blinked a few times, not even having noticed how my thoughts trailed off.

"He's missing his girls." Mark answered for me. Ben nodded in understanding and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"How are your girls doing then?" He asked me. 

"Fine, Ava and Liz are at my mum's and Am's just at home." I replied before taking another sip of my drink. 

It was around 3AM when we all went up to our room. I stumbled into my hotel room and quickly cleaned my teeth before I took my clothes off and lay down in bed.

***

I walked off the stage with my arm wrapped around Glen and a towel hanging around my neck, still pumped with adrenaline. I congratulated everybody before I went off to the showers. I let the warm water run down my body for a few moments until I grabbed my shampoo and starting washing my hair.

Once I'd showered I got dressed into some clean clothes and got back to the dressing room. Once we were all showered we got into the car to get back to the hotel.

I opened the door to my hotel room and noticed that the lights were on. Thinking I must've forgotten to turn them off earlier today, I walked into the room and closed the door behind me. Once I turned around I found Amy sitting on the dressing table.

"Hey." She said when our eyes met.

"I heard you were missing me?" She said playfully as I walked up to her.

"I did." I answered and placed my hands on her thighs.

"Well I'm here now." She said looking up at me, biting her bottom lip.

"I see. So what can I do for you...?" I replied, catching onto her little game.

"Well, I did miss the encore because I got a little delayed. So how about my own personal encore...?" She said, running her hand down my chest.

"I'll see what I can do." I muttered before placing my lips on hers. She responded immediately and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer to her so I was standing in between her legs. I smiled when I felt her hands slip underneath my shirt. They ran over my back a few times before she pulled it up over my head. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt while placing wet kisses on her jaw and down her neck. Once her shirt was off as well I lifted her up, causing her to wrap her legs around my waist. I kissed her chest tenderly and stood with her in my arms for a few moments until I walked over to the bed where I gently lay her down. I moved down and placed a few soft kisses on her baby bump before unfastening her jeans. I pulled them down her legs, my eyes never leaving hers. When I moved back up to her face she placed her hand on the back of my neck and guided my head down, kissing me again.

"You drove me crazy yesterday." I mumbled against her lips while my hand reached to unclasp her bra.

"I know." She replied and I could feel her smile in the kiss.

"But now you are driving me crazy." She breathed as I cupped one breast in my hand while I was back kissing her neck again. I smirked before taking my own jeans off, throwing them to the floor. As soon as my jeans were off, Am moved her hands to the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down. I got the message and removed her underwear as well before I positioned myself over her and entered her. Her legs were wrapped around my waist and my face was buried in her neck while we made love, both breathing heavily. I could feel Am's legs start to shake and I thrusted a few more times until she moaned loudly, finding her release. I followed suit, letting out a low groan as I climaxed.

We lay together, Am with her head on my chest and her arm across my stomach while I had one arm wrapped around her shoulder and the other around her waist.

"I love you." I heard Am whisper before I dropped off to sleep with a smile on my face.