~Chapter 46~

Danny's pov:

Am and I woke up early today, cause we're going home for her to pack her things for tour.

Groaning, I rolled over and picked my phone up to turn the alarm off that we had set for today. I wish I could lay in bed for a few hours longer -cause it got pretty late last night- but I know that I can't. And for this I don't mind getting up, cause Am's coming on tour with us! I'm so fucking happy that everybody was okay with it if she came with  us, cause I know that if there was someone who wasn't okay with it, she wouldn't come. And I just want my girl with me.

I turned back around and saw that Amy was still asleep, thank god I didn't sleep through the alarm clock cause then we would've got up way too late and maybe we wouldn't have time to pack her things then... I shuffled closer to her and pressed light butterfly kisses all over her face while stroking her side with my hand to wake her up. 

A few moments later her eyes started to flutter and she sighed deep. I pulled my lips away from her face and seconds later she opened her beautiful eyes. I smiled at her and she smiled back lazily, the sleep still clear in her eyes.

"We have to get up, baby." I said sitting up.

"Nooo..." She moaned, grabbing my wrist and pulling me down again. I chuckled at her when I saw that she closed her eyes again and snuggled into my side with her head on my chest.

"But baby, we have to pack your stuff for the tour." I said softly and stroked her side underneath my t-shirt that she was wearing.

"I know, I know. Just one more minute..." She mumbled and I could sense that she was falling asleep again. And I thought that I was not a morning person... We laid like that for a few moments until I threw the covers back and sat up, taking Amy with me.

"The minute is over." I said stepping out of bed. She sighed again but got out as well, sitting on the edge of the bed. I quickly got dressed before I helped Amy to get her sweatpants on, she could only wear sweatpants cause she couldn't get her jeans over her foot.

Once we were both dressed I helped her to stand up and handed her her crutches. We went downstairs to have breakfast before we'd go home. I told her to sit down at a table while I'd get her breakfast. With our breakfast I sat down opposite her and put her plate in front of her.

"Thanks." She said flashing me a small smile before tugging in. We ate our breakfast in silence, both too hungry to say anything.

I was drinking the last bit of my tea and Am just finished her breakfast. She leaned back in her chair and patted her stomach,

"That was amazing." She said giggling.

"You are amazing." I said grinning.

"Cheesy." She said rolling her eyes.

"We both know that you like that about me." I said teasing her.

"Whatever." She replied, rolling her eyes again.

"You just don't want to admit it because of your pride." I continued.

"Danny shut up." She said glaring at me, even though we both knew that she wasn't mad.

"Or what?" I questioned leaning over the table to her.

"Or I'll kick your fucking ass." She said smirking, leaning in as well.

"How are you gonna get me with one foot?"

"I'll just do it when you don't expect it and you're already around me." She replied after thinking for a few seconds.

"You're mean." I said pouting and sat back in my chair.

"I'm sorry baby." She said laughing and sat back as well.