~Chapter 70~

Danny's pov:

I woke up tightly pressed against Am, her back against my chest so I was spooning her. I rolled over slightly to see what time it was, 9.05 AM. Today was our last day here in this hotel, I wouldn't mind staying here some days longer with Am. Cause I really enjoyed my time here with her. But then again, we have our first scan tomorrow! And I'm really looking forward to that, so I don't mind going home for that. 

I rolled back again and wrapped my arm around Amy, pressing her even tighter against me. I was almost asleep again when I felt Am roll over, causing me to open my eyes again. I looked down at her and saw that she was awake as well.

"Morning." I said with a small smile.

"Good morning." She replied, putting her head on my chest since I'd rolled back on my back. She lifted one of her legs and rested it between mine and put her hand on my hip. While I rested one of my hands on her bum and the other on her waist. We just lay there in comfortable silence until Am ran her nail lightly up and down my side, causing me to squirm.

"I never knew you were ticklish." She said grinning when she realized what I was doing.

"I'm not." I replied, trying to keep a straight face.

"Oh really?" She said grinning, and before I could respond she was tickling me. But she stopped soon enough when she realized that running her nail lightly over my skin had more effect than full tickling me. Well, I thought that she stopped... She sat up and swung one leg over my body so she was sitting on my thighs. She looked down at me with an mischievous grin before she ran her nail slowly up and down on both my sides. I tried to stay still and act like it did nothing, but after a few moments I couldn't take it anymore and tried stopping her. I tried to catch her wrist but every time I had one the other escaped from my grip so Am could continue.

"Am... Please s-stop!!" I begged after a while. 

"Sorry what did you say?" She asked teasing me. 

"S-stop!" I shouted again. She ran her nails one last time down my sides until she removed her hands from my skin, letting me calm down. 

"You look sexy when you're begging." She said smirking after a few moments, still sitting on top of me. I looked up at her and looked her deeply into her eyes while she was staring into mine. She leant down to me, the smirk on her lips slowly fading until her lips were only inches apart from mine. I stared into her eyes for a few seconds longer until I closed the gap between our lips by leaning up, crashing my lips against hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and laid down again, pulling her with me so she was lying on top of me. 

After a few minutes of kissing we pulled away to catch our breath, but soon enough Am started pressing kisses along my jaw, down my neck, to my chest, over my stomach until the waistband of my boxers stopped her from going any further, so she kissed the same way back up again. I let my head fall back into the pillow and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of Am's soft lips against my skin. Suddenly I felt her hot breath on my ear and heard her whisper,

"Enjoying it, baby?"

I just nodded in reply, keeping my eyes shut while she continued her enjoyable torture. I felt how she ran her hands down my body again, followed by her lips. I felt how she hooked her cold fingers underneath the waistband of my boxers, yanking them of my legs. I opened my eyes and looked down at her just to see her taking me in her mouth. I let my head fall back in the pillow once again, groaning out in pleasure. Minutes later she let go of me again, so I rolled us over so I was on top of her now. I took the hem of her t-shirt and quickly pulled it over her head. I massaged her breasts while my lips were attacking her neck. After a few minutes of teasing her I decided to give us both a release so I pulled her knickers down teasingly slow before positioning myself. I pressed my lips against hers while entering her. Her hips met mine with every thrust while her hands were running up and down my back. Soon enough we'd both found our release and laid breathless next to each other.