~Chapter 54~

Amy's pov:

The lads are gonna play Croke park in two days so we all flew to Dublin for that. Mark, Rina and the kids came, Glen's son was already all in Dublin and of course all their family is coming. My mum said that we wanted to come as well, but that would almost be impossible so I made sure that there was someone who'd put the lifestream on for her.

I was lying next to Danny who was still asleep, I was lying on my side watching him sleep. He was lying on his back with is mouth slightly open, he had the duvet pushed halfway down his chest, revealing some of his chest hairs. One of his arms was still wrapped around me while the other was just lying next to his side.

We were going to see Dan's mum today cause we haven't seen her for a while and we arrived here yesterday evening so we didn't really feel like doing something. The only thing is that after Croke park I have to go back to work while the lads are still touring. I could've gone back to work way earlier, but apparently I wasn't needed at all, so I joined the lads on tour. I really loved it, I've seen things and been to places that I'd never go otherwise. I've been to a lot of things by myself cause obviously Dan didn't had always time so sometimes I went by myself, but I didn't really mind, I enjoyed myself.

I heard Dan sigh deeply before he turned on his side and opened his eyes slowly. I put my hand on his cheek and rubbed it softly, feeling his three-day stubble against my hand.

"Morning." He said with a small smile, his voice low and sexy.

"Good morning." I replied happily, taking my hand from his cheek and rested it on his naked waist. He shivered slightly when my cold hand came in contact with his warm skin, but soon relaxed again.

"Why do you always have cold hands?" He said chucking and put his warm hand on my thigh.

"I have no idea." I replied laughing. He let his hand travel higher and slipped it underneath his shirt I was wearing.

"I can't remember falling asleep and you were wearing a shirt..." He said smirking. Well that was true, when we were lying in bed last nigh Dan thought that it would be more even if I'd take my shirt off as well. Seeing as he sleeps always in just his boxers, he said it would be more even if I'd just sleep in my knickers. So he decided to take my shirt off. But I had to go to the toilet last night and put his shirt back on on my way there.

"I put it back on when I went to the toilet." I said giggling when he tickled my side lightly.

"But this isn't fair..." He said pouting.

"Why not?" I asked smirking.

"Cause I'm not wearing a shirt, because you don't want me to. You're wearing a shirt even though I don't want you to." He replied, letting his hands wander to the hem of my shirt. Before I could reply he pulled it up a little bit and put his hand on my now naked stomach.

"You're so bad." I said laughing when I realized that he had already started to take my shirt off again. He'd always get me to take my shirt off, wether I wanted it or not. Or if he had to do it himself or not.

"I'll give you two decisions. One, you take your shirt off yourself, two, I'll do it for you." He said smirking while leaning closer to me.

"Is there an option three?" I asked, teasing him.

"Yeah, there is. Option three is to take all your clothes off." He said, obviously enjoying this.

"And what's option four?" I said continuing to tease him.

"That I'll put my shirt back on." He said smirking, knowing that I much rather had him sleeping shirtless.

"I'll go for option for then." I said smirking, cause I knew that he didn't like sleeping with a shirt either.